Only care about K/D than the guy not to play a planet 2!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by shoolgate, Apr 30, 2013.

1. shoolgate

Squat down B or cheat in its K/D than what planets at the expense of his honor and victory on the battlefield play marginal 2 to go home to play single himself rebirth break to you open door into the enemy on the squat I I break smoke nor repair result to break their being plane brush head also don't know a AAMAX air defense
    Commander gave you coordinates results brush a head there motionless I fine a collective war game was the only care about the k/D ratio of guy ruined!!
  2. PeanutMF

I agree whole heartedly.

>.>
    • Up x 1
  3. Phazaar

An eloquently worded point, good sir.
    • Up x 3
  4. PeanutMF

I'm handing out free babelfish for anyone who needs them for this post.
    • Up x 3
  5. Vilhelm

Today's garbage, brought to you by Google translate, and the letter ü.
    • Up x 2
  6. The King

I agree, those lame dudes hiding in the shield just for their KDR or those pilots talking shiz thinking they're all badasses with their higher than normal KDR... lol (not saying that flying and having a high KDR is bad, just that, you really cannot compare G2G KDR with A2G KDR)
    Also, it makes you more cautious and prevent you from doing fun stupid stuff.......
  7. DemoniWaari

I'm trying to decypher this, but my dumb-to-english translator seems to just give me smoke signals.
    • Up x 1
  8. Ssidistik

OMG!
    I am sorry I tried and tried and tried and tried....................................

Still haven't gotten a clue what this post is about besides that, he no speakie engrish.
    • Up x 2
  9. Shinrah

10. pulse

11. Marinealver

sorry but the additional feature of a leaderboard means Planetside 2 puts more emphasis on K/D then its predecessor.
  12. seamus2008

English version?
  13. maxkeiser

If that's how they enjoy playing then let them play that way. Find a new squad/platoon.

Everyone enjoys something different about the game and has a different play style. I make not like snipers but I don't complain about them sitting on a hillside all day waiting for my head to pop into view.

Just enjoy the game in your own way.
    • Up x 1
  14. Sinoby

15. PS2Freak

16. }{ellKnight

Great... now my head hurts.
    • Up x 1
  17. TheBusinessMan

18. K3STR3L

The sad part is that I am finding this thread one of the better ones on this forum :(
    • Up x 2
  19. Finestyle

This thread is a win of epic proportions.
  20. PurpleOtter