Anything official regarding true ultra?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Madscot, Apr 18, 2013.

1. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I understand these discussions can get heated, but try to keep it civil, folks.
  2. Plompkin

The only difference I've noticed between Ultra and preset High is that the former actually gives me GPU usage. I still don't get the same CPU load as other high end games.
  3. Madscot

Some good info there LibertyRevolution, thanks!!

Thanks everyone for your input.

I just went ahead and spent $1650 on a new rig so hoping I can max out the settings and still get decent frames!!

i5 3570k, GTX 680 SOC Edition, 8gig 1600 RAM, bring it on!!

Cheers,

Madscot
  4. spmokc73

Thank you for posting this! I have tried every combination of 4s and 5s suggested through these forums and this is actually the best looking (and most taxing). To me there is no question that this is the 'true' ultra setting...my card uses more vram and it flat looks the best of any option I have tried in the past. If people still doubt this I recommend looking at how hard your gpu is working on 5s or 4s or whatever then set it to what libertyrevolution posted here. Thanks again libertyrevolution!
  5. LibertyRevolution

No problem. I spent hours of my time testing settings, to me that is fun. :)
  6. Thudruckus

Yeah man, your 150xp is mega. KD? lol what's the entire topic of PS scoring been about the last 4 months? the fact that KD doesn't mean anything. I can sit in my prowler and go 20+ k/d all day long, doesn't do **** for your faction. Your most used wep is "Most Played Weapon: P2-120 HE" bahaha. You litterally have 87.6% of all your kills in a prowler..with HE! Bahaha. Even in my Mossie (my name is flying after all) it's only 29%! Maths, not even once hey?

Proof, you really want to push that?

Here's from yesterday... #9 top score on all servers. #1 on briggs.. and that #2 guy, he was my gunner for the day.

http://imgur.com/a/fkQef

Oh, and I've even presented some "this bro's posting other ppls stats!" proof.

Only newbs cry proof on the net, then get schooled. But, so.. if I take my blur off I'll magically become better? OMG why haven't I been doing this. Dayum. If that's all it takes to rock a super mega sick K/D ratio, I'm clearly in the wrong. I guess I should just follow the leader and play along nicely.. actually f-that I'll think for myself.. and still murder everyone.
  7. Dragam

Kdr shows how many duels you win, so while it may not change anything major for your faction, it certaintly makes a major difference for yourself. And yeah, i dont faceroll aircraft like you, so logically i dont have crazy high xp... that is if its even you - i dont see your forum name thudruckus linked to any of the "proof" you are posting. So please enlighten me - just how have you proved that the person you keep linking to, is in fact you?

No motion blur makes it easier to see your surroundings while moving... youd have to be a moron to not understand the effects of that.
  8. UnrealGaz

so basicly just set everything on high lighting =2 for cloud shadows and increase render quality too look better

and 0 texture quality did I read this right?
  9. Kastrenzo

I run everything except shadows and flora on ultra

those two I just leave on low because they don't look any better on high, and they cost you 10-30 frames for using them.