[BUG] Earned certs earlier and now they are gone WTH??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DurandaI, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Nahwel

Yes, it happened to me too. Lost all the certs I made, all the cert upgrades I did, and even lost SC used to buy a bundle that went lost too (along with the SC).
    I'm seriously really pissed right now, and it looks like no one stop playing...
    • Up x 1
  2. DurandaI

It sucks this happened to you too, please if this happened to you +1 the post and comment this needs way more visibility!~
  3. Navoletti

i have 650 certifications of my last game of monday....what happen if i play now?after of play i lost 100 certs of the 650 certs?

i play in matherson.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ronin Oni

Sucks about the cert loss (hopefully they have a record of it and you get it back :confused: )

but this stood out to me... 45 certs for the mission reward?

Holy hell, THAT'S AWESOME!

My work day can't end fast enough
  5. DurandaI

Yeah they upped it to 10000 exp which seemed to be multiplied by my 50% boost, we has 60% of the continent when it ended giving us i guess 9k xpish....all deleted though....
  6. Grimpiggy

I lost something I bought with SC and didn't get my SC back as well.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ronin Oni

holy ****....

again, that really sucks about the loss, but I wasn't really thinking the challenges were really worth it, more just kind of a fun focus...

but 9000xp, +50% AS boost, and.... wow.

I'm excited now (and slightly concerned it will all get lost, but w/e... it'll get fixed and meantime I think I'll hold off on SC purchases)
  8. Ronin Oni

how much bonus XP do you get throughout the fight?
  9. DurandaI

That really sucks

Be careful when spending SC guys until this thing gets fixed.

Ill let you know if I end up getting reimbursed for my missing certs...Im not gonna hold my breath tho
  10. DurandaI

+20% as long as you are on the continent, so while defending a biolab I was getting an 85% boost, was really nice. The weapon ribbons are fun to get too the first 5 you get a day give you 3 certs each, and they are daily repeatable. Its cool stuff...just wish it worked
  11. Ronin Oni

Yah..... losing the XP is like a slap in the face...

LOOK AT ALL THESE CERTS YOU EARNED....... just kidding [IMG]

Good one SOE.... but you're 3 days late for April Fools
  12. Cl1mh4224rd

It sounds like they're having some character database issues in the form of characters failing to update. It could be a load issue, which would explain SOE locking the currently high population EU servers right now.

If you two haven't done so already, definitely put in a support ticket for that lost SC.
  13. DurandaI

I want to re-state that the certs that we have lost were just certs earned today after the GU06 update, it also appears that SC was lost as a result too, seems to be a pretty major problem.
  14. ironeddie

Happened to me, when I logged in I had 100 certs which I spent. The game 20 minutes later booted me out with a server disconnect. When I logged back in those 100 certs had been refunded & the item I had spent them on no longer had the upgrade I had purchased.
  15. DurandaI

I GOT A RESPONSE GOOD NEWS!!!

Greetings!

Thanks for contacting PlanetSide 2 in-game support, I'm Senior Operative Pasta.

This response is being sent to many of you at one time. If my following response doesn't cover everything that you're experiencing, then please reply back and we will be happy to look at them individually.

As you've noticed, there are a few issues that have popped up since this morning's update. First off, I want to apologize for any inconvenience or frustration caused by this. We are working on getting everything working properly again as soon as possible.

Some of our players have noticed that items they purchased are gone after logging out and logging back in. We are actively looking into fixing this for all of our affected players as quickly as possible.

If you have characters missing from your character select screen (and definitely didn't try to delete one), don't worry. While working on locating the cause for these issues, we may be bringing some servers down which can sometimes make it look like your characters have been deleted, even though they are still on your account. The same applies to players that were created today, it should be available on your character select screen soon.

Currently some players are experiencing Certification and/or Experience rollbacks after logging out. This is not intended, and we are doing everything that we can to find the cause and fix it.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding in these matters; we definitely want to get everything up and running smoothly as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Stay Sharp,

Operative Pasta
    Senior GM
    Sony Online Entertainment
  16. DurandaI

3 hours later, and still no action....and I had my hopes up too
  17. DurandaI

Has anyone gotten any reimbursement yet?
  18. ent|ty

I saw that I won some ribbons and maybe some bonus certs with it? but it didn't add the certs to my certs though.
  19. Dtswiss

one ribbon = 1 cert
    You don't even notice it honestly beside the actual ribbon flashing for like 1 sec
    Lost my ns-15m, with compensator, fore grip, high velocity ammo, scope + about 200 certs gain during play.

That's right lost more than 1500 certs today on purchase stuff that magically disappeared

Got the same answer as everyone that they are aware
  20. DurandaI

1 ribbon = 3 certs. if its one of the first 5 you get a day

Also if you have an xp boost 1 ribbon = 1150xp nearly 5 certs