[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raneman

Q: What would you call BCP if he wanted to defund public transportation?
    A: BusCutPsycho :p
    • Up x 2
  2. xWarMachine

During off hours (non ops times) and on the weekends we run public squads. You can join those freely to get a feel of the community, however it is not the same as operation hours. Operation hours are M-F 7-11EST and are closed to the public.

Here is the key: dont be scared and join TE.
  3. Samathura

:) ahhhh. good times good times. You forgot to mention what side of the killspam. My recordings are evidence of something to the contrary. I hope the battle flow is improved so we can actually see fair fights with equal numbers. Currently defense is too easy, and I unfortunately have yet to see you guys in an even match where you are not defending (not to say that you dont have them). Suffice it to say that kill farming is way too easy when you are a better player regardless of faction. I love fighting you guys, because with your volume of people I always catch a significant number of you unawares. I will do my best to provide you with a fair and challenging fight, and hopefully upgrades to the game will make this happen more often. Oh, and please refrain from despawning vehicle, I have never seen buzz do it when we are out AV farming (he just walks away). This is honorable, and we will ensure that many of the VS will do the same.
    From Soltech with Love,

[OOST]ErasulSamathura
  4. TheHalo1Pistol

Sooo... last night we accidently ran into one of your galaxy drops.

Enjoy!
  5. xVoidreaperx

Hey, what are your recruiting hours on TS3? The forums aren't working for me so I'm hoping I can just get in via TS3 as some posters above alluded to.
  6. Yidazen

7. BuzzCutPsycho

That's not true at all.
  8. xVoidreaperx

Yeah that's what I'm saying...can't get forums to allow me to apply even after registration so I'm wondering if they have recruiting hours on TS3 or something.
  9. BuzzCutPsycho

No, forums are funny. You should have access now.

Anyway for those asking stream is down until I get the DMCA cleared. Playing PS1 music on PS2 was a bad idea. Twitch stream will be back soon!
    • Up x 2
  10. xVoidreaperx

Yeah I can tell. Was able to submit the application but 5 min later wouldn't let me view the post.
  11. Joshinya42

So the Emergency Meeting was something completely different?

You have piqued my brown noser curiousity
  12. pucwyczes

Twitch is blocking someones channel if there is popular vote made by one teamspeak community, vote=more than x person reporting you ? Oo
  13. BuzzCutPsycho

We've picked up several new recruits. Our monthly meeting is on Saturday. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoy the rumors right now but seeing as how I am posting to you right now on the official forums I am clearly not gone from PS2 now am I? ;)
  14. Sledgecrushr

Keep fighting guys. And I hope you get back on twitch buzz, your show is fun.
    • Up x 1
  15. Reventine

Indeed. When things go south on Waterson I like to watch a few hours of Solo Ops for opinions on weapons and patches.
  16. Kastrenzo

things always go south on waterson
  17. Reventine

Which is why I spend more time watching solo ops than playing the game most days. Waterson TR...lets just say they have difficulty's some days, and by some days I mean every day and lets leave it at that.

But anyway I hope Buzz can get his stream back before the new NS machine gun arrives since I would like to hear his thoughts on it before I buy.
  18. Arforyon

Should just roll on Matherson TR then.
  19. LookitsDante

Just a quick note for anyone interested, I (a recruiting officer) will be on TS3 today between 6pm - 8pm EST simply doing interviews and taking questions from anyone interested in joining The Enclave or those who just want to know more. Feel free to stop in and drop down and poke me.
  20. supernauttt

the enclave... the only outfit that can put up a fight against us so thank you

TAS-MATHERSON-LIBERTY OR DEATH
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.