[Video] TRAM event hits Esamir

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Mar 26, 2013.

1. SharpeShooter

NWHAHAHAHAHA maybe :)
  2. SharpeShooter

your head needs hitting with the nerf bat!
  3. IMTasty

Oh please no! Don't do this to me Sharpe! I thought we were friends!

[IMG]

Considering the DPS of TWO mercies are just slightly above the dps of ONE MCG or ONE Carv but with no ADS ability. :p
    • Up x 1
  4. Cowabunga

Haha - Epicness... I would probably not be able to use that shot if I was on your mumble though. :D
  5. IMTasty

Awww what makes you think you couldn't? Everything is possible on our mumble!... well close to everything. My Little Pony is forbidden. :)
  6. SharpeShooter

HAHAHA epic owl is epic haha.

PS: You know what Mr Thought did don't you? He thought he was on the toilet and **** himself!
  7. IMTasty

I don't even know what to say, that was so bloody random. xD How am I supposed to defend you infront of others now and try to convince them that you are indeed a normal and decent human being? :p

Not that I ever had, but now the opportunity is gone! The joke is public!
    • Up x 1
  8. Cowabunga

I've actually see some "bronys" on the forum. Quite disturbing.
  9. IMTasty

All VS heretics no doubt, they shall burn in the fires of justice!
  10. Cowabunga

Check who commented on ze video. :D
  11. Phazaar

For God's sake... Everyone's already flocking to you guys because NC+VS are too ******* useless to get their acts together... Do you have to turn it in to a recruitment thread?? At the very least, put it in the right forum so less of the 4th faction (that we all know frequent the Gameplay board to find out the next OP side) get ideas in their heads....
  12. MajorZbug

(Hope you don't mind if I hijack the thread just one bit)

Here's DeimosCorp POV of the same event. Yeah we speak french.

13. Cowabunga

Recruitment thread?
  14. Leo Di Caprio

You mean "TRAN" event.
  15. Cowabunga

No problem mate! Awesome to see things from a different perspective! :)
    Hijack away mate.
    Awesome seeing things from a different perspective. DEIM was with FU at the exact same spot (3:10) - Good to have competent Terrans at our side. :) Also kinda fun watching myself from behind @ the max crash too.
    • Up x 1
  16. IMTasty

Awesome video, all these videos makes me wonder why the only video from BRTD's point of view was Sharpe yelling "GOGOGOGOGOGO". Our youtubers must've been on on a siesta. :p

Erhm.

Join Miller TR today! Glorious alliances, awesome coordination, awesome atmosphere! Join us and help us dominate the heretics and anarchist! FOR THE EMP...REPUBLIC!

I think that's what he ment? :p
    • Up x 1
  17. BlueyTheWolf

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  18. Cowabunga

As you know propaganda is the TR way of communicating - Didn't even notice that sentence snuck its way in there! ;)
  19. Cowabunga

SO want this outfit! Hell I'd even trade in my LMG for a sword/book combo!
  20. IMTasty

What propaganda? Are you implying that the glorious and noble TR twists the truth for mass media purposes like the NC cowards?

I thought you and I got off to such a good start...