Please tell me one OP thing that Vanu has

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShumaKun, Mar 24, 2013.

1. FieldMarshall

Nothing. Its all perfectly balanced. lololo
  2. SpaceHobo

3. NC_agent00kevin

Do you want something OP?
  4. NUKABAZOOKA

I'd personally like something that someone from TR or NC looks at and says "Jesus H Christ, I wish WE had that"
  5. Jachim

Why, so you can shoot it down and feel better about yourself? Puuuuhleez.
  6. NC_agent00kevin

Vanu Booty.
  7. RHINO_Mk.II

The Hydra is a pretty beast mode AR.
  8. Jachim

Dude, I could go on and on about the VS HA wep. It's hands down better than the Carv for sure. Doesn't make the VS OP though. Trade-offs and all.

The only things I can seriously think of that is OP right now from any faction both are on the NC funnily enough. Their MAX and the phoenix. :S
  9. Rulistic

Since joining Vanu Drop Squad I have noticed that our fun is OP..
  10. pucwyczes

I wish I was invisible at night ^_^
  11. VKhaun

ADS 0.75 move speed LMG's.

Those .75 speed ADS guns also have top notch standing+moving ADS CoF. Not 'special' CoF values, but equal to the other LMG's that are on top of that statistic.

Didn't read the whole thread, sorry if it's been noted before.
  12. Thentar

the hover always makes me laugh...I can hover just as well in a mossie and reaver...too boot it is actually easier to drop altitude with both of them faster. If you have a half decent FCS then you can hover perfectly in all 3. If you use the keyboard you have to tap space a bit faster...oOOOooo

Scythes turning isn't better...just less drift.

You can learn to compensate for no bullet drop...you can't learn to compensate for projectile damage degradation
  13. Forkyar24

all vanu guns,magrider.
  14. Cougarbrit

What?

Nothing that stands out?

What's the Lasher then? Y'know, the only real area denial weapon in the game right now?
  15. Bubbalicious

Vanu voice taunts do not sound like squeaky teenagers like the NC?
    • Up x 1
  16. Terrarion

hmm.. your infi has more edge than oher factions for several reasons. your default camo blend well in the dark. sniper shotgun anyone?
  17. InMedeasRage

At range, yeah It is pretty nice. Up close... I'm always astounded at how accurate TR starter guns are while you guys hip fire and side strafe. We can't accomplish anything approaching that with the base guns for Vanu.
  18. NUKABAZOOKA

You mean the Striker. Real hexwide vehicle areal denial.
  19. nella

Female infiltrators and the HA weapons.
  20. Cougarbrit

Infantry area denial then. Every lock on launcher is arguably vehicle area denial.