New patch: FANTASTIC!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Codeak

UPDATE: apparently after an hour you're going to start stuttering again (memory leak who knows) in hot hot places like the crown, BUT you just gotta reset your client over and over. IM OK WITH THIS. (for now)

ALSO ALSO you're ESF will be almost invulnerable for some reason once you reach this hour stutter, I dont know why but flak doesnt register! (at least this is what it seamed like, i parked right in front of a duel aa max n then left after 15 seconds)
  2. Leo Di Caprio

3. Roxputin

4. Xind

And frequently true!
    • Up x 1
  5. AccelPrime

:eek:
    • Up x 4
  6. xNPCx

So it begins....
    • Up x 3
  7. Dusty Lens

• Up x 4
  8. shd

I had this on my heavy 15min ago. I was moving people down and they were unable to hit me. Lasted a short while only and i attributed it to lag, which is starting to become common on Woodman.
  9. Codeak

yeah i was like RIGHT in front of the max just sitting there v 1ing rofl it was hilarious
  10. Triskal

if there were PATCH NOTES! they would read as:
    "We hotfixed the hotfix by implementing a hotfix that divided the previous hotfix by zero."

Looks like nothing but clear skies and smooth sailing ahead! Oh look! A singularity.
    • Up x 5
  11. joe smo

was that thread ever closed? :eek:
    • Up x 4
  12. Xind

FRAAAAAAAAAAMMMMESSSSSS. I have a few more now.
  13. EliteEskimo

Indeed...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  14. Sharpe

This.
  15. LameFox

...but that's what my problem was to begin with. Except the flak thing, never noticed that.

I don't get it.

Wait, do you just do that all the time? Is your name actually fur or fire or something?

What is going on. :eek:
  16. DoctorWhose

This should become a thing.
    • Up x 3
  17. Phyr

What do you mean, phriend?
  18. Sekaszy

This patch really work :eek: 15 more FPS everywere :eek:
    • Up x 3
  19. Kristan