Clans, Are they really good for the game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Eve Valkyre, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Arquin

[IMG]

Just no.
  2. Hosp

Allright, who divided by 0?
    • Up x 1
  3. Being@RT

the solutions to get past your suggestions
    1. Create another outfit
    2. Create another outfit
    3-7. Don't use the game system at all, just run in platoons and organise everything outside of game. Probably in another game too.

Removing or hindering outfits is as good as killing the game.
  4. Mxiter

teamwork and organization are OP, NERF PLEASE!
  5. Shinrah

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment! Those pr*cks that think it is okay to gang up on lonely players must be punished! Just because this game supports large scale warfare it is not okay to organize, and thereby ruin everyone elses game expierience.
    I suggest adding a DoT to outfitplayers, they steadily lose 0,5HP per player in their squad/platoon. That way those little gankers can teamplay by healing each other with Medic´s and are forced to leave those that just want to relax and have fun alone.

Whoever came up with this whole outfit idea must have been out of his or her mind to begin with! Such lunacy should not be tolerated.
    Raise in arms and unite and protest (alone) against Outfit´s!
    • Up x 1
  6. Forkyar24

7. JonnyBeanTown

Worst. Idea. Ever.
  8. Being@RT

There's at least one WIE every day on these forums, it seems.
  9. Ganelon

You're being beaten by G0DS? Those guys are free XP.

But seriously, no. Punishing players for playing as a team is disgusting and wrong.
  10. RF404

If you are a small squad that strive to be effective you either work around the zerg (not towards it) or use command chat to cooperate with other small squads and platoons. And I'm quite sure that once you start using the command chat you will find that there are some large outfits on your team too and that they gladly would accept the assistance of a small squad like yours, to help accomplish secondary objectives that aids the advance of your teams main force.

But you can not go up alone against a force that outnumbers and you expect or feel entitled to having it be a fair fight, because that simply wouldn't be fair to the people in the other team.
  11. Cowabunga

12. LordMondando

DL is dangerously OP.
  13. sladuog

14. SenEvason

Is this just a troll thread? I don't want to believe that a person would actually want to punish people for working together in a massive combined arms game.
    • Up x 1
  15. Neopopulas

16. SirBurning

Very simple, you small time clans go an cooperate with the bigger outfits of your faction..

NC Woodman does it all the time. We have a massive alliance. heck, Vanu and TR even team up agianst us at some points..

Go talk to [IP] or [FVK] on woodman :)
  17. MutinyTheory

I am a member of said outfit, "GODS" and I have to say that almost every person in the outfit I play with on a daily basis are rad guys and gals and we have fun and laughs. The objective of the game is to capture and conquer. Without organized strategy and teamwork this can't be achieved. The bigger the organisation, the stronger the force. This is key to this game, K/D does not matter in PS2, objective is what the goal is. Everyone that plays the game wants to achive the objective. If you happen to be a lonewolf and see a enemy player with said or known outfit tag. Rest assure he/she is not alone. Backup is there, just around the corner. Join an outfit and see how players will back you up, support you in a firefight.

IGN: TheCrownless
  18. Cyanide

Well, man, all I can say is that Planetside is based around outfits. It's a game that is highly reliant on good communication, and teamwork. Outfits will have the advantage against lonewolves, because they work together. In my opinion, you should simply look for an outfit to join. There are many large outfits, all with different play styles. I'm sure you can find one that'll suit you.
  19. MutinyTheory

Some really cool outfits to check out on Woodman for VS is IP and FVK. FVK is force not to be reckoned with once the have a full platoon.
  20. Drasoini

My bad, sorry. Got angry that I can't play over Afghani-net.