Wow how unproffesional!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Quink666, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Quink666

Well spoken!
  2. Hatamoto

yeah or poor quality comprehension of what is being read ... it was a spin off on the "coders and designers work on different teams" excuse used everytime new content screws up performance. Ill just add lots of "lolz" and "rofls" next time
  3. TintaBux

That's no excuse, they are a team, and it's just common practice to let people know in advance.
  4. CaNsA

There's a good lad.
  5. Hatamoto

LOL
    • Up x 1
  6. Hatamoto

rofl
  7. Quink666

True that!
  8. Arkha3

What a crybaby

Is this your first MMO?
  9. Quink666

No its not and ive played lots of others and all decent ones have announced in time, But you probably area psuchic and know this is advance ****
  10. Arkha3

Apparently you haven't, as pretty much every MMO game out there has unexpected downtime for various reasons (stability fixes, clearing logs, a hacker has broken into the DB, etc.)
  11. Sh0xy

The other day Indar got all of it's server notifications in French. It's an Australian server....
  12. Hosp

Step 1 - See servers are down.
    Step 2 - Exit Game, go out, (work, school, shopping etc.)
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 - Profit (Come back later and play some more)
  13. ST0NEBRIDGE

It's all in the small print when you signed up, not that many people pay attention to it but it's there to cover they're ***** on occasions like this.

Not to mention with it being Free to play, they really don't have to tell you a damn thing.

What about the people that don't use the forums? are they supposed to send you a text or call you to let you know?
  14. Chipskream

My gam is running smooth now. I dont know if its because I set everything to ultra or because of the recent 37mb update.
  15. Sh0xy

Lol yeah, but generally they let the community know that thats whats happening. What a stupid comment.

"Is this your first MMO" is the "Do you even lift" of the gaming world.
  16. DonnyD.

This happens every time there is a double XP event they have to stop servers to turn it on and then back off. I think you just may have been a victim of timing there as they shout it from the top of world for like an hour before they turn it off.