[Event] Amerish Assimilation Celebration - Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r3su, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ({x})Kyoji

It went back and forth a bit but now it seems the VS are dominating. We managed to push out when the TR and NC realized they should fight each other more. Earlier it looked like a near straight line to our warpgate trying to remove our bonus. Luckily NC got greedy and pushed into TR which triggered backlash and allowed VS to push out and **** both sides.

I will say thank you to the NCSO for hosting this as well as the other outfits that participated. ;)

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. KingSnuggler

The pic you got there..... why is that NC man trying touching that VS child.... very scary :eek:
  3. RedOak

A grand success I do beleive. Great working with you new TR guys and lots of fun with our new enemies! GLHF
  4. Skullface360

Epic night, lots of fun, was war on all fronts and a game of chess. I admit I was worried about the merger giving the TR a major boost, and it has, but so did the VS. I am happy to see that Waterson VS do have fight in them and combined with the Jeager outfits we can do damage and cut a slice out of the pie. Fun times! I will link a video soon so you can all check out some of the sights and sounds.
    • Up x 1
  5. Skullface360

Video of the 1st event on Waterson post merger:

• Up x 1
  6. AndrewofDoom

It would be really nice if we would just do this weekly, alternating between Amerish and Esamir.
  7. r3su

If you're interested in helping out feel free to send me a message! Every week might be a bit much, I don't want to interfere with other outfits' op nights too often. I was thinking more along the lines of bi-monthly.