™Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Evilhardt

Hate the way you play...
  2. Lakora

Here's my comment for SC give away but seriously those guys you kill should be giving you free SC instead along with giving themselves a free facepalm. Commented both here n youtube. D:

Youtube: TheElshagan
  3. MasterChiefette

As the founding member of the Hello Kitty Bomb Squad, this video gets our seal of approval. Well done, well done indeed.
    [IMG]
  4. rickampf

I like your videos dude... keep doing it.
  5. Rosham

I enjoyed your vid thoroughly, especially knowing that I also play TR on the same server and that you are out there playing havoc. :)
  6. s0jooman

I have almost no certs in the gal lol. I am using 4x mines since just 2 mines will kill a sunderer you can kill 2 tanks or possibly even 4 lightenings in 1 run if they are dmged somewut. I am using utility pouch lvl 2. No flak armor or nanoweave.
  7. Stigler

Aah ok, I must have missed the 4 mines, I thought I saw 3 used between 2 vehicles a few times and figured the splash damage helped for the second one. I guess being around that many people nano-weave would not help much anyhow once they see you.

I may have to get composite and speed on a Gal though, cheap enough, will see how fun the suicide runs are first, lol.
  8. s0jooman

Sometimes I use 3 on one vehicle because just 1 lvl of mineguard will need 3 mines to take it out. Just precaution
  9. Paqu

I have seen some of your previous vids and they have been pretty good, but this one was awesome. Very nice tactic of using the mine + sticky nade combo.

Youtube: Paqu1
  10. s0jooman

Thanks:) More coming soon...maybe a infil or medic montage I dunno yet.
  11. s0jooman

thx
  12. Negator

13. Korimer

Ramming galaxies into stuff is always funny to see. Surprised at how many kills you were getting with the bailout and subsequent explosions/smg runs. I might have to try the SMG for NC and see if it is any good. What song is this?
  14. s0jooman

songs that I used are all in the description of the vid^^
  15. Cirevam

Maybe I'm just blind but I haven't seen a deadline for this anywhere... and people are posting their Youtube names in this topic yet the rules state you need to be subscribed and the winner is chosen from the list of subscribers. Can you elaborate a bit on these, please? For the heck of it, I'm Smaveric on Youtube and I did comment on the video.
  16. NyaR

Nice video!
  17. Phazaar

That 3:55 group AT mine kill is awesome. Your NC clearly suck :p
  18. s0jooman

I will pick the winner in 1-2 week tops.
  19. S1eB

Wish I was as good as you, I get killed strait away whenever I try stuff like that :(
  20. s0jooman

The smgs are as accurate aiming down sights as they are ADSing. Very much excels at hit and run/CQC tactics.