[Event] Amerish Assimilation Celebration - Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r3su, Feb 26, 2013.

1. r3su

Good to know, thank you!
  2. r3su

I've been really pleased with how many outfits have RSVP'd, looks like it's going to be a great night!
    • Up x 1
  3. r3su

The more the merrier, so Amerish is the place to be this Friday! We look forward to seeing you there!
  4. r3su

Thank you, hopefully you guys can make it!
  5. Skullface360

There are a few of us still on Jeager but we've lost an incredible amount of players due to boredom, magrider nerf, etc. Vanu got severely stuck in the rear on that nerf, I mean do a little adjusting but MY GOD the things they did across the board like that... wow just wow. This not only made faith in Vanu as a faction shaky but also faith in SOE in doing the RIGHT thing.
  6. r3su

The next game update will give you the northern warpgate on Indar, hopefully that does the same magic it did for NC population on Waterson.
  7. Weatherford

[TRAF] will be there.
    • Up x 1
  8. r3su

Thanks for the update, we'll see you there!
  9. CDN_Wolvie

Oh damn! <3
  10. Total_Overkill

Fixed
    • Up x 1
  11. CDN_Wolvie

So, whose bringing the keg o'mead? I know the VS are bringing the skimpy outfits and the techno.
  12. Sentrosi

The Dragon Wolves will be there with our brothers in arms in the Grand Army of the Republic.
    • Up x 1
  13. Assist

Looks like a bunch will be showing tonight, should be interesting. Maybe even get a queue going on Amerish
  14. Izo

That would be amazing, even though I'm not too found of amerish. Hell, a 33/33/33 anything would be awsome!
  15. zib1911

Poor me sitting at work daydreaming about shooting terrorists and tight wearing nut jobs....

Looking forward to tonight!
  16. Assist

Well, I was going to be in there playing, but the desync is so bad for me I only get ~10 minutes before I no longer do damage or my movement becomes so lagged that people see me running into walls even though I'm two zones away ;(
  17. r3su

Thanks to everyone who came out and sorry for the lack of targets, looks like NC didn't get the memo. The next event will be on the frozen plains of Esamir so keep your eyes peeled for info! I really appreciate all the outfits and lone rangers who took the time to run ops for the event tonight, it means a lot to see everyone working together in their factions for one common goal. I'm glad that the merge is already working out so well and I'm looking forward to spending time with all those who came over from Jaeger.

If you have any suggestions for the next event or would be interested in helping organize it feel free to let me know via a PM. Faction and outfit don't matter as long as you have an idea for a fun fight or a knack for coming up with catchy names.
    • Up x 2
  18. Total_Overkill

33/33/33 a full amerish and there was a lack of targets?
    • Up x 1
  19. r3su

Initially it was great, unfortunately most of NC pulled out to Esamir and then probably due to my poor leading I didn't see much of them for the rest of the night.
  20. Ash87

Guys, awesome event, went amazingly well.

Heard multiple people saying how amazing things went tonight, thank you again for organizing this, and cheers to all outfits who participated
    • Up x 1