Getting Error G99 all of a sudden

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kastrenzo, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Randolf

same for me.... not been on yet and by the look of it I wont be getting on lol
  2. Draylynn

This +1
    Ceres still inaccesible.
  3. Rak

Getting these exact same error. I don't even make it to the character select screen, I just get the g99 error then a blank UI with an empty minimap and what not
  4. Dictatorfish

+1
  5. BurntCherryCoke

GAME ERROR G99
    MALFUNCTION:
    WE'RE SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE LAST ACTION, CAN YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER?
  6. SatanOne

G99 here too...logged off for a random crash and then my nc mate cannot count on me :(
  7. Warnarl

Just got back to use my pc from work and everytime I try to start up the game the G99 error keeps poping up. I am a TR soldier on Mattherson server and I see that the miller server has the problem as well. Well its not just them since I got it as well.

So anyone else getting this error thats stopping them from playing like me? And whats the ETA of this being fixed?!
  8. daddy86

g99 here to got the game ui and im a vanu like OP said lol.

If this has to do with server merging how about some freaking info ffs its always the same with SOE, if not then FIX IT!
  9. Ethnicbadger

Same here - G99
  10. Crazy Airborne

same here, looks like its across all servers. log in issues.
  11. flyin_flea

So you lock the thread while tons of people are still having problems?....seriously? G99 for me....it has not been resolved.
  12. RadarX

The thread was closed to prevent a confusion of the prior issue with a current issue. If this is still an issue for you, we'd absolutely like to know about it.
    • Up x 1
  13. aymendj

Muah
    Muahahahaha
  14. The Funk

Still getting the g99 error here.
  15. Mach10

same error, haven't been able get to character selection screen. Mattherson
  16. IceCB

Im getting the G99 Error on SolTech.
  17. n00biwan

Also can't get onto Cobalt... same error...
  18. Deathmaw

I got dced off mattherson getting g99 error, my clan mates are still playing fine.
  19. Mseirco

Hello, i have too this issu, error G99 and the game shutdown.

Whats happen? Maybe i am too old for play this game? 28 years what you think? lol ;(
  20. skuko

ofc it's not, didn't mean any offense, just state when closing "please create a new thread". i was just confused. why ask for the update and close the thread at the same time, is all.

also

this happens for me when the client loads after popping the G99 error:
    [IMG]

pressing escape:
    [IMG]

clicking on logout closes the client.
    hope this helps in some way :X