Cosmetic Question: Which faction has the best looking HA?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Sylvan, Feb 3, 2013.

1. RHINO_Mk.II

This.
    • Up x 1
  2. Village

You're just jelly
  3. Kameho

TR and NC in my opinion if they have the nonstandard helmtes, not the wannabe XxSNIPERsKuLlMaSkPrOl33tguyxX.
    Gas mask / Bandanas all the way.

Dont mind hockey masks with paintings on it either.

Vanu looks cool, from the head part and shoulder part, but rest of it is way to Faboulus.

Actually it reminds me more of those steroid punks you find in gyms with overly large torso and arms, and tiny leggs.
  4. drNovikov

TR heavy looks pretty cool without 'I'm a 14 years old, look how badass I am' skull mask :)
    • Up x 1
  5. exLupo

The vertical stripe VS MAX skull helm looks good, I think, but it's the least "hey, that's a skull" of them all. The rest are trash.

Stock armor? TR. Composite would go to NC.
  6. KnightCole

Yeah, really, I think the TR Composite Helm looks cool. Skullhelm gives it a BF Heroes look, takes away from the were in a bad *** futuristic war feel of the game..
  7. lncabin

VS

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Mootar

TR are easily the best looking HA, the only empire that doesn't look ridicuous with a skull helmet.
  9. rickampf

TR IMO.
    The goggles and gas mask looks so badass.
    • Up x 1
  10. KyadCK

Eh, I prefer the NC look for the same reason I prefer their guns. Looks like it can take a hit. It feels like if I sit on a flash, I should bottom out it's suspension. Not much effort into looking great, but it gets the job done. Utilitarian.

TR HA composite armor looks good to, I don't mind having to stare at it for a few seconds every now and again. Still looks like it can stop bullets, it's just rounded down for that more efficient look that fits them.

Vanu... Look, I understand your infiltrators need tight tights, but your HAs don't. Get some pants.

Anyway, my HA:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. HMR85

NC looks the best imo with the TR in a extremely close 2nd. VS are well.. VS.
  12. TheBloodEagle

Although I am TR and love my HA. I do like the NC composite armor a lot since I like square-ish aesthetics but I dislike the helmets and something about blue & gold doesn't look good to me even with camo. I wish we could get the more minimal color schemes they had before beta. TR & NC were more grayish with the colors accenting, now it's the opposite.

Only thing I dislike about the TR HA composite armor is that butt area. Just looks really awkward with that U-shaped armor piece & quite uncomfortable.
  13. Arbitrator

Terran. He looks like an actual, elite, armoured, soldier of the future. The NC looks far too boxy, like somebody with a Minecraft cosplay. Vanu? Hahahaha, oh just... just Vanu uniforms in general.
  14. Jarek

I play NC, but actually prefer the TR Composite the most. NC is second, VS is a distant third...never been a fan of their style.

NC WOULD be far and away my favorite if it looked more like the soldier in this. But the NC composite armor doesn't quite get it right, particularly with the helmet.
  15. Maarvy

The NC armour looks like it was moulded from cornflake packets and other assorted boxes , drop froged and painted by a half blind parkinsons sufferer .

In short if you want to look like a robot designed by a 4th grade arts and craft class , go NC .
    • Up x 2
  16. Sylvan

That about sums up how I feel about NC. Which is a shame because if it didn't look so hand-crafty, it could look pretty boss.

As to the TR, I think they can actually look pretty wicked. Though I think the chain gun looks outright ridiculous.

& VS, they've started to grow on me as I've seen some higher level HAs doing it right. Avoid the camos & skullmasks & it can look good.
  17. Dreadnaught Wrex

TR HA and MAX look the best.
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

You're tempting me to pick up the apex helmet for my Heavy with them sexy screenies. Maybe next triple SC...
  19. Krabbette

VS player here. TR has the best looking just about everything.
  20. Rusky

I like the NC composite HA, it's not bad at all.

But I think the TR composite + a nice temerate forest camo is just awesome. The TR composite looks nice and bulky, almost makes me feel like a starcraft marine :)