[Suggestion] ADADAD Hot step

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Feb 6, 2013.

1. HadesR

Since it is nearly as bad as bunny hopping it should come with a bigger penalty .. Strafing is fine but the ADADADADADA spazz dance isn't

Such as - 10% acc for every time you press A or D within a certain time frame , such as 1 second
  2. Cougarbrit

ITT: People moaning about my tango skills.
  3. forkyar

um no,you need to learn to aim.
  4. Bill Hicks

here's a trick I learned : never let them know you are about to blow their brains out- works for me. Also aim for the center, gets dancers all the time.
  5. Vreki

Maybe, but isnt ADADADADA largely a problem due to lag?
    Aiming is all good and fine, but it doesnt help you much if the game keeps telling you "Nope, my mistake, he was actually a bit to the left"
    • Up x 3
  6. ritual

You've gotta be ******* kidding me. Learn to aim ffs. This **** is getting ridiculous.
  7. Rhumald

It's OK, really, just give Rhumald your om noms, Rhumald will make it better, but he needs food to work.
  8. Cookiepiledriver

Nothing to do with aim but ****** hit detection. I've landed 20+ rounds from an NC6 (5 should kill you) into people, with at least 4 being headshots. That shouldn't be possible, but it is due to AWFUL hit detection.

This game actually has measures in place against bunny hopping; if you jump excessively after the 3rd jump or so you are unable to jump anymore and you move more slowly.

However, there is nothing in the game to compensate the ****** server performance.
  9. DEATHR0N

People saying to learn to aim, the problem is not tracking a guy. The problem is that for some people adad causes massive warping making tracking impossible. Not sure why it happens, but sometimes I have no problem tracking a guy going adad, other times each step puts them on the other side of my fov so I can barley see them. Usually it is somewhere between those extremes but it can be really frustrating when it gets close to straight up warping.
    • Up x 1