[NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD] Post here all issues related to GU2

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sprintfox, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Sprintfox

Hey guys!

Just want to give it a try. Probably it can work. Just please, don't rant, don't insult. Try to be polite, we're all expecting problems currently - me included.

Just write a list of issues (describing them the best you can) you're experiencing with GU2.
  2. Sprintfox

Example given:

- Stuttering when entering high activity zones / specific zones like Ceres.
    - When shooting, sometimes it doesn't registers the shot.
    - Getting Error G29.
    - Lightnings, for some reason, aren't firing sometimes.
    - People warping / flying in the air / blinking.
    - You get hitted, also when you're already in cover and the one who's shooting can't see you anymore.
  3. doomsprayer

-extreme fps drop
    -tanks shoot blanks
    -cant use AA max
    -teleporting around the map
    -sometimes the game makes some strange noises
    -random dcs

ps:games was running smoothly 50fps+ with a gtx 480 on max setting 1900X1200,now i get around 20-25 fps
  4. Morclave

- Stuttering when entering high activity zones like Crown (that never happened before).
    - Infiltrator: delay between uncloaking and being able to shoot that was not mentioned.
    - Infiltrator: the cloak appearance change being rampantly complained about everywhere else.
    - Head shots fail to register at times.

- I keep finding ways to fall through the world. If I am the only one, I wish to let it be known that I dislike my disproportionate amount of deaths due to it. But I doubt that I am the only one.

I thank you kindly for looking into these problems, by the way, Sony.

~ Morclave
  5. Galantis

Shoot a weapon couple times then weapon registers nothing. For instance I shoot grounder 3-4 times for hits then nothing at all and then try using my LMG and nothing registers aswell. Then i hop on Mosie, shoot a couple scyth's libs with missiles and then missiles do nothing and neither does the cannon.

Area's i fly over, the cap info and mini map blink in and out sporatically.

Oh and the fluctuating fps and the rubber banding and such.
  6. Sulsa

- Enemy vehicle icons stay on mini-map after they are destroyed.

I love this game. Looking forward to smooth gameplay again :)
  7. Sprintfox

Thanks for contributing by compiling your issues with GU2. Hopefully others will do too!
  8. Kastrenzo

-Flare and Manticore have no fire sound
    -Vanguard and Prowler randomly fail to fire *blanks*, Unsure about Magrider
    -Small arms also sometimes fail to fire.
    -obligatory mention of the FPS issues that everyone is getting

Used to run around 70-120FPS on Ultra
    Since Patch I've fallen to 5-20 in a lot of places
  9. Faze

- Some friendly and/or enemy vehicles are showing on the minimap as orange (completely independent of the HUD colors you pick)
    - While flying around I experienced an enemy heavy assault appearing/disappearing on my 200m scout radar and he wasn't visible from 1st person view even with IRNV, yet I could see the trails of missiles he was firing at me :p
    - All the old camos have become too bright now
    - (Very old bug still not fixed) Lots of helmets display wrongly in game, e.g. ones with glowing eyes
  10. SgtRolling

-Stuttering near high traffic areas, ESPECIALLY in vehicles.
    -Lock-ons display for one second, then go away while the missle is still tracking you (after both hotfixes)
    -Spawn room kill zones leak out of spawn room.
    -Random friendly vehicles appear orange on minimap sometimes.
    -Camoflauges appear very bright at night.

They dun goofed with this update.
  11. Altima

-With an Engineer using Solstice SF with the underbarrel grenade launcher, sometimes cant switch from the grenade launcher to the Solstice by pressing 1. Often, pressing 1 does nothing.

-Phalanx Turrets dont shoot anything. They have no tracer, no hit marks, do no damage, nothing.
  12. atsiv

stuttering,fps will bounce 10-40 real fast sometimes will drop to 1-2.tanks firing blanks have been fix.rubberbanding is bad.I remember W.o.T having rubberbanding and lag issues WG said it was our isp or pc`s and not on their end.they check into to their isp and server provider and it something in N. or S.carolina(a hub or junction).invisible shots hitting me(lag probably)
  13. Diplocaulus

I landed my Scythe on a enemy amp station on Esamir/Genudine (US West) to capture the point and disable the generator and SCU. That worked fine, however every time I rode the "light" elevator back up to the landing platform I got multiple audio warnings that I was in a "restricted" area. Sometimes the audio would double-up and be out of sync.

Later on I got into an infantry firefight at the same location and the "restricted area" klaxon started sounding while at the same time my FPS dropped to unplayable levels.

Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz
    2 GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB (Fermi) 1GB video cards (paired via SLI)
    12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit
  14. ShokkWave

FPS has gone to crap. Dropping down to 5-10 in open areas with not much going on. Pretty much unplayable ATM. Gonna delete my user options file to see if anything cahnges. I'm not hopeful.
  15. Blast Hardcheese

I can confirm the shooting problem. I unloaded a whole clip of my GD-7F at point blank range without effect. The guy didn't even react so I pulled out the pistol and shot him, that worked. Must've just been that clip because it otherwise worked okay, even if I had a feeling all the bullets weren't hitting since the TTK just seemed a lot longer. Same with the Jag on my TR and my Gauss SAW.
  16. jbkappirossi

- Lag has been doubled instead of getting fixed even tho when fraps is telling me that i'm running 50/60fps, it lags as if the game only runs at 10/20fps.
    - Magrider sensitivity while zooming has changed, extremely irritating to aim at anything while zooming.
    - Chat key's randomly stops working and when it happens Num4 is platoon chat. Z, num9, num1 don't work anymore.
    - arrows on map of allie infantry truns red sometimes.
  17. Sprintfox

Good job at those, who have reported already what they've been experiencing. More in here - nao! :)
  18. ANTiKES

• opening menus like the map for example is taking an incredibly long time
    • unusual suttering/ low fps
  19. JayneCobb

Crossfire with 7970 still does not work (the frame rate becomes worse than it already is)

client crashes

and most of what everyone else says above.

I can't see buying anymore station cash at any point in the future until most of these things get fixed.
  20. Ninefingers222

-all the above posts
    -Jumping on unmoving vehicle will kill you
    - light assault jet pack cooldown when empty taking forever (sometimes over 30s)