Even less fps

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Žiga, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Žiga

so whats the deal?!?!
    after the first big path i lost almost 50% fps....
    and now, after another big patch, its the same or even less fps...
    • Up x 6
  2. Garakan

i lost fps too.. not sure if its because everyone logged in and looked at the new stuff or if they really made it worse.
  3. husse

my fps actually jumping from 0-40 all the time feels bad :/ bad patch god dammit.
  4. pnkdth

Yepp, even medium sized battles completely destroys my fps. Used to have around 30ish fps even in large battles, now I'm down at under 10fps.
  5. dr_Fell

My Fps seems to be the same, patch added fps lags every some seconds (occuring from time to time). Lol, I expected so much improvement, I am disappointed.
    • Up x 5
  6. StormFrog

I've gone from about 100 fps GPU limited in warpgate to about 70 fps CPU limited.
  7. srockstar

Exactly the same problem, dropping frames all the time, 10-40fps which is making any kind of flight unplayable.
  8. Turelle

Ingame broadcast suggested going in and out of fullscreen.

If you haven't already, delete your useroptions.ini and let the game recreate it. Then edit it however you like.
  9. mags

They said they're looking into it. It's unplayable for me aswell atm
  10. husse

omg i just reached a big base my fps ~5-10 omg :D
  11. Tarwyn

Waiting for the mandatory L2P @ 8 FPS comment... ;)
    • Up x 3
  12. Leroy Jenkens

I'm floating between 40-0 FPS in any size battle. I sucks I logged off. Better luck next time SOE.
  13. TrilokJ

Same problem, fps got a lot lower after the update. Had no problem playing on max settings with my GTX680, but now I have.
  14. Christo92K

Getting 15-20fps in an almost EMPTY base is just ridiculous.

Then I got shot in my vehicle, FPS went down to 5-10. Seriously?
  15. HappyWeapons

16. mancho

I have worse fps too.Before the patch i got 25-30fps in big battles,now they drop to 15-20.
  17. Kamran Mackey

well i'm having no fps drops....but what are you running except for PlanetSide 2?
  18. CyclesMcHurtz Code Monkey

Just a quick note that we are in the office looking at these performance issues. We've seen a couple of reports:

1) alternating fast/slow frame rates
    2) intermittent (but common) stuttering when moving or turning

and we are investigating them (and some others as well).
    • Up x 11
  19. dr_Fell

Add no performance improvements as 3) - I have experienced 1, 2 and 3 as for now...
    I know I can't expect wonders with my old mobo and ddr2 RAM but I hoped for any significant improvement :(
  20. Creepjacker

My experience showed this happening near the Crown (Ceres and Crossroads gave me framedrops. Techplants near the warpgate did not (despite having decently sized battles there).
    I tried lowering my render distance at Crossroads (no fighting in the immediate vicinity) to 4000 (from 6000) which did approximately nothing.
    My frames would cap out at 60 (I didn't see anything higher) and dropped as low as 15. FPS indicator flip-flopped between GPU and CPU as the indicated bottleneck.