I'm Out.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meh., Jan 29, 2013.

1. Meh.

Yawn, I try to let the bugs and rendering and all these things go until update. Yet tonight run into so many hackers people I even reported before using ticket still blatantly aimbotting. Tried of this half-*** **** from this game so I'm out.
    Games are to take away stress, this game gives you stress.
    Have fun everyone, Peace.
    • Up x 7
  2. VSDerp

lol peace !
  3. Dis

The diehards will of course come in here and say good riddance. Which of course is amusing considering how they will soon be the only ones left, fighting at the crown and wondering where everyone went.
    • Up x 22
  4. Terrex

I love truth.
    • Up x 9
  5. VSDerp

its amusing you seem to have no hope for this game but your still on the forums. lol really makes sense huh??
    • Up x 1
  6. Lord Robert

Peace out dawg.
  7. AnotherNoob

One would think that you could at least stay until the update, it should fix a lot of issues, if it works as advertised :)
  8. MurderBunneh

Yes anyday now it will be all over.,:rolleyes:
  9. Thagyr

I find it funny people are critics over other people's gaming life. So what if someone stays or leaves. Why should you care?
    • Up x 1
  10. GhostAvatar

Are you saying that this place has a friendly atmosphere that entices people to stay regardless of all the issues? Most I quit threads normally entail a lot of trolling and griefing after the initial post, which is what I think they where referring to. This nature, if left in its present state, could very well push more players away - leaving only the trolls and griefers.
  11. Meh.

Well yes and no, it's that I reported 1 of those players before "speed and aimbot" Yet he's still there.

This is a fact, they can't give info on if the player is hacking or not "Customer Service cannot give out information regarding the actions taken against another player's account." So basically they can ban for a day or do noting at all. Because after you report you have no idea what they do after.
    Another fact is, if they need players to report hackers. Their tool for finding hackers is not very effective.
  12. Meh.

Well yes and no, it's that I reported 1 of those players before "speed and aimbot" Yet he's still there.

This is a fact, they can't give info on if the player is hacking or not "Customer Service cannot give out information regarding the actions taken against another player's account." So basically they can ban for a day or do noting at all. Because after you report you have no idea what they do after.
    Another fact is, if they need players to report hackers. Their tool for finding hackers is not very effective.
  13. Dis

You're right, stopping by the forums once a week for a game I had incredibly high hopes for to see what the general vibe is makes no sense, and probably isn't even legal in some countries.

A lot of people don't seem to realize most of the doomsayers are not angry disgruntled people who get off on predicting the death of a game they never cared about, rather, they are angry and disgruntled at the mismanagement of a game they could have loved and played for years. Is predicting PS2's early demise in any way constructive and or helpful to the current situation? Absolutely not, but at this point there isn't much else to say.
    • Up x 3
  14. Arquin

Ignorance is bliss. That said, I still have some hope but if they turn out to be wrong... Well, i'll just have a sad for a while and then get over it. Simple as that. I do hope that this game will thrive and evolve and become as popular as ever, because it has a lot of potential to still be that.
  15. Vertabrae

Can I haz your certz?
  16. Thornton14

There's a patch coming lol you can't even wait for it.
  17. Sebastien

Leaving a game is like killing yourself, it's the easy way out.
  18. Bravix

People sure seem to complain about hackers a lot, but I rarely ever see any. I must not be very good at spotting them.

Generally, I see some people with aimbot (you can tell when they snap around as soon as you're in sight) but I don't really seem too many of them.

But hey, if you want to leave, be my guest.
    • Up x 1
  19. CommodoreFrank

Just take a break and check in after an update or two. I've done this with countless games, and I almost always come back refreshed and ready to go.
  20. PaladinZERO

You know, it's OK to be "out" in today's society. No need to proclaim it at all, we accept you as you are.