77% of the Miller Top 100 playing mostly engineer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Longman, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Revorn

Do you have expected other results OP?
  2. Istrebljivach

It is all vehiclekills air/tank.
  3. Yloh

Who cares the vehicle sIuts?
  4. Wibin

It's cause they are in libs or tanks or ESF's
    Has nothing to do with infantry.

Engineers can rock on infantry, but your better off with an HA or LA while playing infantry. The Engie weapons dont stack up as well.
  5. nella

Without engineers you wouldn't have any ammo. Turrets, MAXes and terminals wouldn't get repaired. Oh and engineers have the ability to "one shot" sunderers with tank mines, which I do frequently. Engineers have many purposes outside of repairing your own vehicle and I've killed far more people with the engineer weapons I've unlocked than I have with tanks/aircrafts.

Are you suggesting that people shouldn't run the support classes at all because they're not as good at killing groups of people?

Edit: "The Engie weapons dont stack up as well."

They use the same weapons as the light assault class.
  6. Wibin

I forget about them using the LA weapons.
    My mistake on that. I dont play medic or LA.

I almost exclusively play engineer as well.
    Toe to toe with HA's, your usually gonna loose.
    I loose a lot to medics too.

Support class is where its at, its just the way the game works.

People want to complain instead of learning to play or using the tools available.

When playing engineer though, players generally are fixing or repairing things, or running a vehicle/aircraft.

Yes, I will run into battle with my engie, but not often seeing as I can use my HA who has a few more hit points with his shield and some stronger weapons.

If you know what your doing as infantry, you can waste groups of people with your engineer. Thankfully they didn't give him POS weapons to play with, otherwise nobody would fix anything.
  7. LordMondando

I imagine this is in part a relic of a month of libwhoreing
  8. GhostAvatar

Tank mines!!! its the only reason I play engineer myself - see sunndy, blow up sunndy.