[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. YamiNoTenshi

Correction, we make cookies out of rainbow ponies!
  2. Waldmenschen

Came here for free Bacon - wasn't disappointed :D
    Great Outfit and several weekly Events!
    Never had so much fun playing PS2
  3. EvilFree

BRTD continue the fight for the Terran Republic!

Will you choose to fight with us!

We ask the following of all new applicants:

- Voice Comms (we use mumble), Mic is encouraged but not essential.
    - 18 years of age minimum
    - Minimum of 2 hours clan time per week
    - Mature and sensible manner
    - A sense of humour
    - To use the same alias for both Forum and In-Game names

If you feel you have what it takes to be a BRTD member then visit our recruitment section.
  4. IMTasty

Join BRTD today for duty, loyalty and lulz!
  5. YamiNoTenshi

Why play alone when you can play with others? Join today and you will ge free ammunition to be used against the blue and purple plague that ravages Auraxis!
  6. Collin

- you are over 18
    - you like teamwork
    - you want "fun!"

JOIN BRTD TODAY!

www.brtd.net

the 1000 member gets kim kardashian for free or a bottle of beer your choise
  7. YamiNoTenshi

In that case, I might leave and rejoin so I'll be the 1000th member just so I can collect that beer :D
  8. Justicia

I love shooting down BRTD mozzies and libs, keep up the good work fellas!
  9. Arphelior

A shameless bump for BRTD. The battle we had the day before yesterday, next to the TR warpgate was awesome! TR may call itself lucky that you hold your MNM!
  10. Jamriko

So, one of the most intense nights of PS2 just happened. Finally stripped NC of the Amerish cont-lock after 2 Denies (recaps of their last base). Great job all!

Sound inticing? Visit www.brtd.net today and apply!
  11. IMTasty

It was intense? Reaper 3 was just partying next to their warpgate, having an annahilator+burster party with their air and ground. I guess all the action was at the completely cut off and isolated NC bio-lab, they sure seem to love them MAXes. :)

BUMP! Click my awesome signature and join today if you no longer wish to get murdered by Libs and ESFs! Join BRTD today for a chance to get back at those pesky Liberators for the injustice done upon thee! For great justice!
  12. Meraun

a bump for the Foe i like to fight most.
  13. Jamriko

I was in Reaper 3. :) Personally, I thought it was great. If we hadn't of held the warp gate we wouldn't have taken the cap away. And that coupled with co-ordinating in the command channel in-game made it pretty darn intense. Did TR manage to lock Amerish afterwards?

www.brtd.net - Apply today
  14. IMTasty

Oh we locked it, the Vanu got rolled in 5 minutes after the Bio-Lab fell, and the warpgate defence held. :)

And it was great for what it was, I was just busy repairing/rearming our Maxes as engineer and killing bloody random NC capping the point behind our back. In total during all that I died 2 or 3 times, did get to kill random infantry and some pesky tanks/aircraft with my annihilator though.. :)
  15. EvilFree

Better Red than Dead is still recruiting.

Looking to join the Terran Republic? Well look no further!

With multiple platoons active every night there is always something going on.

We ask the following of all new applicants:

- Voice Comms (we use mumble), Mic is encouraged but not essential.
    - 18 years of age minimum
    - Minimum of 2 hours clan time per week
    - Mature and sensible manner
    - A sense of humour
    - To use the same alias for both Forum and In-Game names

If you feel you have what it takes to be a BRTD member then visit our recruitment section.
  16. Jamriko

Recruitment is still open! Hop down to www.brtd.net today and throw in an application. It's a quick, painless process that'll see you through straight away if you tick all the boxes. Our arms our always open. ;)
  17. lesican

Join BRTD and get bacon dropped allover Auraxis :)
  18. YamiNoTenshi

Do you enjoy shooting but have a hard time deciding where to shoot? Join BRTD and we will point you in the right direction!
  19. EvilFree

BRTD are looking for more recruits to join the fight against all those who oppose the TR.

We run recruit training at least once a week to give new recruits the chance to familiarise with the outfit and learn how we operate.

Why not visit www.brtd.net to join today?
  20. IMTasty

Click my signature down below and join BRTD today! It's quick, easy and will make you feel much much better about yourself.