Yaesu's Recent Activity

1. Yaesu posted a new thread.

Spawn Changes.

Since switching over to mainly playing stalker, as I played and got the basics down, one thing I started doing was guarding the point of...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Nov 22, 2022 at 6:25 AM
  2. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Removing map quickpull for vehicles was a bad idea..

Another nail in the coffin of membership renewal. I remember when this game used to be really fun. Now, it's stalkers run amok. It's hard...

Nov 21, 2022 at 7:06 AM
  3. Yaesu liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] Removing map quickpull for vehicles was a bad idea..

Removing map quickpull for vehicles was a bad idea. My apologies to dev for not giving feedback on this while on PTS. My bad. I...

Nov 21, 2022 at 6:25 AM
  4. Yaesu replied to the thread Need some help.

Thanks for this. Yeah, the graphics update plus the damn LAG since the patch TOTALLY SUCKS. My next login I'll be making the...

Nov 21, 2022 at 6:19 AM
  5. Yaesu liked Liewec123's post in the thread Need some help.

There was a graphic update this week, could that be it? Also the fog/mist is a hidden setting and is controlled by the 'overall graphics'...

Nov 21, 2022 at 6:16 AM
  6. Yaesu replied to the thread Latency hits Emerald.

Same here. I really don't get it. Why keep introducing stuff that makes the game less playable? I cringe with each new patch and this...

Nov 20, 2022
  7. Yaesu liked Grandizer's post in the thread Latency hits Emerald.

Every update to something induces terrible server performance. The thing is, Emerald server hasn't been stable for a while, even when it's...

Nov 20, 2022
  8. Yaesu replied to the thread Spawning issues.

WTF?! Sundies stay blue and you can't spawn at them at the next base. Guess it don't matter because I LOGGED BECAUSE THE FREAKING LAG WAS...

Nov 19, 2022
  9. Yaesu liked Able1's post in the thread Spawning issues.

I have experienced very long re-spawn times as well as not being able to spawn at all at hotspot locations. NS, Miller

Nov 19, 2022
  10. Yaesu replied to the thread Close Oshur.

I've lost count now the number of times I've logged in and it's Oshur. Three legs all meeting at Mirror Bay. The whole time spent AT MIRROR...

Nov 16, 2022
  11. Yaesu liked Fraecker's post in the thread Close Oshur.

Nobody likes to play there. Please have mercy! Hossin & Oshur opened, half of the player leaving the game. Great!

Nov 16, 2022
  12. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change faction specific mines to all factions can use..

Yes, all flat, where the TR prox mines look like a little sign that says, "Don't walk here."

Nov 16, 2022
  13. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternate Infiltrator playstyles.

Spent all the time I was on yesterday with the Emissary. It's still NOT the weapon I first certed out. At close range, under 20 feet,...

Nov 12, 2022
  14. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternate Infiltrator playstyles.

I LOVED the Emissary for the same reasons you mentioned. Then, some odd weeks ago, it suddenly wasn't doing anything. Entire clips into...

Nov 11, 2022
  15. Yaesu liked Mixsus's post in the thread [Suggestion] Alternate Infiltrator playstyles.

I kinda do the same thing but i like to run NS-44L Blackhand or NS-61 Emissary so that i have a mid-long range option while still being...

Nov 11, 2022
  16. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternate Infiltrator playstyles.

Stalker. Sidearm, The Pilot. Grenade bandolier, giving you 4 grenades and prox mines. With practice this combo can be quite the killing...

Nov 10, 2022
  17. Yaesu replied to the thread Are there any plans to tweak the Slicer and DAGR?.

Been playing another class past few weeks, jumped on my engineer a couple days ago. Seems all the AMRs have been nerfed so badly they...

Nov 10, 2022
  18. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] VR Training changes NEEDED.

Don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I also question weapon performance/damage in VR compared to game play. They are not the same.

Nov 4, 2022
  19. Yaesu replied to the thread Complaining aside. What Planetside 2 does best..

I know, right?! I miss my other classes, especially my engineer, but I don't miss THE FRUSTRATION of being wasted every few minutes by...

Oct 16, 2022
  20. Yaesu liked OSruinedPS1's post in the thread Complaining aside. What Planetside 2 does best..

I really enjoy playing stalker against enemy snipers. What other multiplayer game out there allows roguelike gameplay against players?...

Oct 16, 2022
  21. Yaesu replied to the thread Hunter QCX Explosive Bolt Nerf.

Having just certed out a stalker a few weeks ago, via a recommendation from another player I tried Hunter/explosive bolt combo. I'm...

Oct 13, 2022
  22. Yaesu replied to the thread Audio Bug.

Since last patch, besides losing sound, when I start losing my sound I'm starting to notice a general delay in other aspects of the game....

Oct 13, 2022
  23. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Exactly JibbaJabba! Because it's happened MANY TIMES to me while playing other classes. It ISN'T ANY FUN. Precisely the point of this...

Oct 7, 2022
  24. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Hmm, I don't know that either. I know they YELL at each other. Yeah, a key touch *sound* or a phrase after taking someone out would be...

Oct 7, 2022
  25. Yaesu liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread I give up..

I was wondering yesterday if enemies are able to see /say. The white words? Enemies see those? I wanted to make a paste that says "...

Oct 7, 2022
  26. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Here's a new one I've been working to perfect. Stealthing your way up to your victim without being detected. Face to face, some 5 feet...

Oct 6, 2022
  27. Yaesu replied to the thread It’s tankside now.

Yesterday, Ti Alloy, there's tons of vehicles but only a handful of players taking point and we kept losing it. What good were the tanks...

Oct 6, 2022
  28. Yaesu replied to the thread FPS down and .... i don't know.

Weird too. Was fine at The Crown but Ti Alloys, huge issues.

Oct 6, 2022
  29. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Isn't it though?! Esamir is a fun spot. Prowling any of the hills surrounding some of the bases is always good for sniper kills. Trick...

Oct 4, 2022
  30. Yaesu liked OSruinedPS1's post in the thread I give up..

Killing snipers with a stalker is the best.

Oct 4, 2022
  31. Yaesu liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread I give up..

I run adrenaline. So this requires Ammo printer. Yes you have to be behind the vehicles. Killing infantry is a gamble between if it'll...

Oct 4, 2022
  32. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Tried the Hunter in VR land. You LITTERALLY need to be "at the back of" whatever it is you're trying to take out. The drop on the...

Oct 3, 2022
  33. Yaesu liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread I give up..

IMO - loads of people now running around as infil is a symptom of other issues in the game. It's the only way many players can last more...

Sep 29, 2022
  34. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

Apparently you don't read. A meme? LoL. A fact, has been for years. Now though, much worse than it used to be. But people, don't take...

Sep 29, 2022
  35. Yaesu replied to the thread I need a hard-hitting gun!.

Recently created a Stalker because I was tired of constantly being killed by them. See my post, "I give up". Being able to sneak my way...

Sep 24, 2022
  36. Yaesu liked BlackFox's post in the thread I give up..

He's basically only playing as infiltrator, arguing with him is equal to talking with a wall

Sep 22, 2022
  37. Yaesu replied to the thread I give up..

"Nonexistent issue"??? Baaaahahahahaha. You went there??? LoL. This has been AN ISSUE for years. Lately, however, seems everyone is...

Sep 21, 2022
  38. Yaesu replied to the thread Map showing fake timers or incorrect progress bar..

Yep. There were a few times yesterday I jumped to bases being attacked but NADA when I got there. This could be a reason for losing an...

Sep 20, 2022
  39. Yaesu liked TrojonKing 1st's post in the thread Map showing fake timers or incorrect progress bar..

Main map is still Broken after 2 month's of being Told by mitril that you would look into it.

Sep 20, 2022
  40. Yaesu liked PlanetBound's post in the thread Quick Note - Cloaked Sunderers.

It's also not a good idea to engage Liberators with your cloaked Sunderer and assorted peashooting infantry lighting up your position.

Sep 19, 2022
  41. Yaesu replied to the thread Quick Note - Cloaked Sunderers.

I'd like those options. With the AMR's and now playing a stalker more and more these days my tactics have changed quite a bit. I...

Sep 16, 2022
  42. Yaesu liked pnut's post in the thread Quick Note - Cloaked Sunderers.

I want more "vehicle management" options. Include "Only allow squad members spawn" "Only allow yourself to spawn"

Sep 16, 2022
  43. Yaesu liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread I give up..

Your right.

Sep 11, 2022
  44. Yaesu liked BlackFox's post in the thread I give up..

I always wondered why they didn't rename the game Cloakerside some time ago - it's the only infantry class that's viable to use anyways....

Sep 11, 2022
  45. Yaesu liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread I give up..

I main stalker. What server are you? US west has very few pro stalkers. You'll see more of the other classes. Stalker requires timing,...

Sep 11, 2022
  46. Yaesu liked Your Secret Admirer's post in the thread I give up..

If you have the performance availability, running nVidia DSR 1080 to 4k greatly improves model details and consequently makes even deep...

Sep 11, 2022
  47. Yaesu posted a new thread.

I give up.

Been complaining about Infiltrators for a while now to realize nothing will ever be done about the issue. Been on an alt the past few days,...

Sep 10, 2022
  48. Yaesu liked brutes359's post in the thread Quick Note - Cloaked Sunderers.

Ever seen one park next to a capture point building? Had it happen once at the crown while playing TR. An ifiltrator walked right up to me...

Sep 10, 2022
  49. Yaesu posted a new thread.

Quick Note - Cloaked Sunderers

Cloaked Sunderers are less stealthy if you place Spitfire Turrets and/or proximity/tank mines around them. That is all.

Sep 8, 2022
  50. Yaesu liked Tr34's post in the thread Living life in a spawn tube.

It's also annoying that some outfits keep spamming orbitals. It disrupts the ground/infantry fights and the fun we get. Either give...

Aug 31, 2022
  51. Yaesu liked Langejongen's post in the thread problems with server or just my connection?.

I have this exact problem but on another server. Game launches, but after selecting character the client disconnects and closes. Very...

Aug 29, 2022
  52. Yaesu has a new avatar.

Aug 29, 2022
  53. Yaesu replied to the thread problems with server or just my connection?.

Emerald. Got to character select screen then dissed shortly after selection.

Aug 29, 2022
  54. Yaesu replied to the thread Living life in a spawn tube.

God yes! Every freaking login my first 1 ~ 5 deaths are from stalkers. Have complained but nothing is being done. Then there seems to be...

Aug 25, 2022
  55. Yaesu liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Living life in a spawn tube.

Nerf this, buff that, give everything to large outfits, leaving the rest to be cannon fodder. What an ugly mess Planetside has devolved to....

Aug 25, 2022
  56. Yaesu replied to the thread Archer.

A couple days now and I can most definitely say the Archer was nerfed, BIG TIME. Unfortunately, this is on a VS toon and the...

Aug 6, 2022
  57. Yaesu posted a new thread.

Archer

Was it nerfed?! After the patch it's not the same. Came upon a unattended sunderer yesterday. It took better than 5 clips to destroy it....

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 4, 2022
  58. Yaesu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Slicer's delay-fire worth it.

Just cert'd the Slicer. The thing, outside of VR land, is TOTAL JUNK!

Aug 3, 2022
  59. Yaesu replied to the thread Map showing fake timers or incorrect progress bar..

Or where the larger battles are. You get there and there's not much going on.

Jul 23, 2022
  60. Yaesu liked WatchTheNinja's post in the thread Map showing fake timers or incorrect progress bar..

Some bases will have a timer counting down or up when looking from the map screen but will be incorrect until you deploy to that hex and...

Jul 23, 2022
  61. Yaesu posted a new thread.

Servers Locked

Guess on patch days I should check the forums before trying the game. It's 1:52 pm my time and servers are locked. Did DL the patch though....

Jul 20, 2022
  62. Yaesu replied to the thread Infiltrators - when will you balance them?.

Jul 15, 2022
  63. Yaesu replied to the thread MASSIVE FPS drops with Update.

For me it was when I was near and facing explosions. Things just stopped for a few moments. Never seen it before this patch.

Jul 14, 2022
  64. Yaesu liked Grandizer's post in the thread MASSIVE FPS drops with Update.

Played last night, everything fine, no lag or fps drops. Always on max settings for 3+ years I'm Usually anywhere from 130-100 fps in...

Jul 14, 2022
  65. Yaesu replied to the thread Anyone Else Getting Worse FPS Performance in Big Fights Post Update?.

Yep, but with nearby explosions only. Had never seen it before until this patch.

Jul 14, 2022
  66. Yaesu posted a new thread.

AMR issue.

Not sure if this has been talked about before. The anti-material rifles not firing when you click the button. At first I thought my mouse...

Jul 14, 2022
  67. Yaesu replied to the thread Infiltrators - when will you balance them?.

Honestly, infiltrators are ruining this game for me. And yes, before anyone asks, I have played one. With the weapons they get and HELLO,...

Jul 13, 2022
  68. Yaesu replied to the thread I log off when Oshur is the only map..

For me it's Hossin. Depending on my mood I'll either play for a little bit or log off. Oshur is a healer's or engineer's kinda place. TONS...

Jun 4, 2022