vonRichtschuetz's Recent Activity

1. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread will apex weapons come back to the shop in the future?.

Probably on a yearly basis.

Jul 9, 2022
  2. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Why do all the 45k ISO-4 Implants, perform below average? If used at all..

750 certs turn into 9 implants. If all are duplicates, you get at least 225 iso. Since exceptional duplicates are worth more, the...

May 19, 2022
  3. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread VS Directive Reward Weapons are no longer rewards.

Betelgeuse, already overperforming for over half a decade: - overheat penalty entirely removed, doesn't even have a long reload. - has...

May 16, 2022
  4. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread [Suggestion] Improving faction diversity..

Would love to see more faction flavor, but first I'd like to have TR faction flavor put in a working state. Things like rampart shields,...

May 1, 2022
  5. vonRichtschuetz liked baxtytv's post in the thread [Suggestion] NS-03 Thumper add option to delay dedonation.

insted of having dedonate on impact it will rebound a bit or just delay the the dedonation, that will make it more usable in some...

Apr 24, 2022
  6. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread [Suggestion] The new UI is bad..

What I don't get is the dropdown menu in the top right corner, while there is so much unused space elsewhere.

Apr 16, 2022
  7. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread This forum has it's problems, but at least it isn't reddit..

Reddit, like all social media, is built around creating echo-chambers. It doesn't matter if a statement you make there is correct. It just...

Apr 14, 2022
  8. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread [Suggestion] Obelisk reload?.

I have a workaround for you. Just don't prematurely reload. Obelisk should be nerfed. It should either have no bullet drop or no...

Apr 13, 2022
  9. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sunderer Hardlight Ramp.

Workaround: 1. Equip AMS (CMS?) on Colossus. 2. Use cannon as ramp.

Apr 8, 2022
  10. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Question: The weapon stats for kills.

I can't remember exactly anymore, but I think it has something to do with vehicle kills. One statistic might count vehicles and/or...

Apr 8, 2022
  11. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Why don't vanu energy weapons have higher accuracy?.

For the same reason they aren't completely disabled with every EMP grenade.

Apr 8, 2022
  12. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Darkstar and Goose.

Could have fun as Light Assault, but plays Heavy. Could have fun with C4, but uses medkits. Grenade bandolier could be fun, but used...

Apr 3, 2022
  13. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Darkstar and Goose.

Top performers, who are very likely to choose the absolute best weapon they can access, collectively almost always chose the Betelgeuse...

Apr 2, 2022
  14. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Equipment Check was a huge risk.

Most tryhards play HA. Most coordinated outfits play the HA + Medic meta. Are those the same people that advocate Infil nerfs?

Apr 2, 2022
  15. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Fifhing? Really?.

Since the fishing rod is already made, can we have that with a C4 brick on the end of the line, to increase throwing distance.

Apr 2, 2022
  16. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Power Knife Nerf - Ok then Bye for good.

I don't think power knives were good gameplay. But I don't think the nerf was deserved, mostly because there were only an handful of people...

Apr 2, 2022
  17. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Darklight sometimes doesn't show cloak.

"Two for flinching" I yell, as I kill the cloaked Infiltrator. Sometimes I wish proximity chat was cross faction.

Mar 2, 2022
  18. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread [CHEATING] Factional Win Trading & Armistace.

I remember dark and dgia colluding against HMRD in last outfit wars. Happened on the same day as recursion got double teamed in another...

Feb 23, 2022
  19. vonRichtschuetz replied to the thread Merit is broken and so frustrating.

Don't worry then. You'll drown in merit soon enough. It just seems like there's a lot to spend it on, but in reality it's not that...

Feb 17, 2022