Tumdaydar's Recent Activity

1. Tumdaydar posted a new thread.

Playstation 4 being ignored

Hello all me agen with so issues that need fixed. I have been playing for some time and wonder why ps4 version of ps2 is completly ignor...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 24, 2020
  2. Tumdaydar replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stuff planetside 3 needs to fix.

The alpha feedback is were you tune the game yes but talking now of what we want could mean less tuning in alpha/beta. If the stuff i...

Jun 23, 2020
  3. Tumdaydar replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stuff planetside 3 needs to fix.

Its apurfect time to talk about what needs changed now so the know were to fix stuff from ps2. Remember the earlier the talk happen...

Jun 22, 2020
  4. Tumdaydar replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stuff planetside 3 needs to fix.

I main put a point of were issues are in ps2 that need fixed for the next to make it better then it is right. It like when ever someone...

Jun 22, 2020
  5. Tumdaydar replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stuff planetside 3 needs to fix.

Like i have stated most of my ideas are from other games that do it all better but i see your point. I talk about spown camping becouse it...

Jun 21, 2020
  6. Tumdaydar posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Stuff planetside 3 needs to fix

Hello everyone i wll be talking about what i see needs in planetside 2 to make planetside 3 a great game. Some of my ideas are from other...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 21, 2020
  7. Tumdaydar posted a new thread.

Ps4 bugs

Hello everyone i have got a lot of bug that need fixed for ps4. If they on other systems would be good to know. Were to start is hard so...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 21, 2020