TR5L4Y3R's Recent Activity

1. TR5L4Y3R liked JobiWan's post in the thread people wont play this game..

Which game has the official world record for most players on one 'map' at a time? Which game recently broke its own record? Clue - it...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  2. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Yaw control with mouse?.

it´s not possible to asign yaw to the mouse further the game lacks sensitivitysliders for keypresses even try to confic a controller...

Jun 27, 2020
  3. TR5L4Y3R liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread [Suggestion] There's no logic to this.

There are no pistols in this game that can kill a heavy assault with 1 shot. Especially not if you activate the shield. Idk what you're...

Jun 27, 2020
  4. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Colossus in Siege mode needs to be able to do damage too..

... uuhhh that´s like the point of it ... it´s a heavy antiairweapon to blast huge airships off the sky (pretty sure you would be...

Jun 20, 2020
  5. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Shield in every bases.

or we rather could not do that and leave the bases as they are but instead allow more and better PMB play instead of people running...

Jun 20, 2020
  6. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Shield in every bases.

Oh come on, PS2 and PS1 aren't set up the same. In many ways it's already an uphill battle for the defenders due to the fact that...

Jun 20, 2020
  7. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove Nanoweave.

... i don´t know, i would rather just decrease the headshotmultiplyer on about all fully automatic weapons .. maybe not to 1.5 but like...

Jun 19, 2020
  8. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Vehicle] Is now a good time to talk G2A weapons?.

it´s always a good time to talk bout outside combat between infantry vs vehicles vs air .. especialy with the collosus now available but...

Jun 19, 2020
  9. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Small outfits becoming increasingly irrelavent as the game moves to zergside.

the one thing that will hurt this game the most with its already small playerbase is to now remove the ability to spawn to every...

Jun 16, 2020
  10. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] There's no logic to this.

... except they don´t own every other class at all ... the primary good thing about the engineer is him being able to rearm himself,...

Jun 16, 2020
  11. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] There's no logic to this.

the logic is video game ballance .. a heavy assault one shotting people with a full on automatic 100 round magazine even if only with...

Jun 15, 2020
  12. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Howler mining laser.

i don´t think they are supposed to do damage other than to walls, no? would atleast be news to me ...

May 26, 2020
  13. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Variants.

ok well yea as i said there could be special case uses for it within trained platoons or squads .. i don´t think using 2 of...

May 26, 2020
  14. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Long Range Weapon..

your manaturret allong with the propper implants ... razor is a good NC ranged carbine otherwise as has been mentioned second gen...

May 25, 2020
  15. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Variants.

no reason to go and spent the limited resources RPG have on just variants of an existing model you can already modify with certs...

May 24, 2020
  16. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Possible replacement for Lattice system).

allowing vehicles to be capable to fight in bases is a matter of basedesign and vehicle vs infantry ballance .. it doesn´t realy...

May 24, 2020
  17. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread what should the MAX be?.

i would be carefull with "wiping the floor with your generic infantry" ... on one hand yes the max should be able to take out single...

May 24, 2020
  18. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Cortium Bomb is useless.

can´t you use it as a tool to bust PMB walls? i thought it was meant to support a PMB siege ..

May 17, 2020
  19. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Variants.

considering how the ant has stealth capabilities it could very well have some use for small striketeams or constructionsquad, iirc...

May 17, 2020
  20. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Sick of all these NUKES ( OS ) and BASTIONS ....

can threads be moved? cause this one is clearly in the wrong subforum ..

May 17, 2020
  21. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Building is... Eh.

raising a base/outpost needs to take less time, as well as the territory were to be able to build needs to be increased (specifically close...

May 17, 2020
  22. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Unreal Engine 5?.

short answer, no .. a game is build on one existing engine (or people create their own inhouseengine), using a different engine you...

May 17, 2020
  23. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Possible replacement for Lattice system).

way i see it (and i may or may not have talked about it already i don´t quite remember), hybrid hex would have it´s own issues were...

May 17, 2020
  24. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Everything is nerfed. Why was the vehicle gameplay ruined?.

You are obviously a pilot because almost exclusively pilots promote this ridiculous idea. I have tried this over and over again but it...

Apr 21, 2020
  25. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread FASR as Default..

i would agree to this, also the infil is lacking a row of scoutrifles (full- and semi auto) were other classes have their variants of...

Apr 21, 2020
  26. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Canceling Membership -COV19.

why? is it a problem to you being called out for being a dick, when you knowingly act like a dick?

Apr 19, 2020
  27. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Guide] BUYER BEWARE! DELUXE IMPLANTS AND ISO-4 SCAM.

spends money to get common implants, doesn´t go and just create them himself ... welp ... i have only one question here: do meltdowns...

Apr 11, 2020
  28. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Medic Equipment Choices.

shield regen is good for holding positions like choke points, health allows you to stay mobile even though it´s limited to energy ..

Apr 11, 2020
  29. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Canceling Membership -COV19.

OP mentions financial problems .. immidiately people show how much of dicks they are instead of moving on with their lives, classic ..

Apr 11, 2020
  30. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread From bad to worse, patience is over with you.

maybe with a lawyer, but good luck .. not like the bastion hasn´t been an idea for years but ok ..

Apr 11, 2020
  31. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread so and what about the mechs/walkers?.

before mechs get added they should ballance eleme ... i mean maxxes ....

Mar 28, 2020
  32. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

But I dont have to use the maximum pitch rate all the time, and the reason the yaw rate is limited could be specifically BECAUSE it is...

Mar 19, 2020
  33. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

Just what are you smoking? Lets put it in terms you understand. Lets say my target is 10 pixels to the left, 10 pixels upwards. With...

Mar 19, 2020
  34. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

i don´t care about it making sense, i care about it being configureable so i can play with it .. curent limited configureability...

Mar 14, 2020
  35. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Max Players what grenade no you fear most.

having done some max play concussion definetively works so you can use that allong with your launcher with having a good option against...

Mar 14, 2020
  36. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Hunter bugged on reload.

i´m definetively not the only one, someone else also had a thread about this ...

Mar 14, 2020
  37. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

controls for air need ability to bind yaw to mouse additional movemeant for strafing or banking better sensitivity settings/options for...

Mar 14, 2020
  38. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread This game rubber bands entirely too much.

... what the heck are you talking about?

Mar 14, 2020
  39. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Hunter bugged on reload.

this still hasn´t been fixed

Mar 12, 2020
  40. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

Besides that you overhype the LA's c4 abilities by making it seem like he magically teleports on top and simple tactics like movement,...

Mar 12, 2020
  41. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

While technically true you do have to consider the time it takes to c4 a tank. C4 fairies dont teleport on top of their targets! With a...

Mar 12, 2020
  42. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

Translation: "i am a vehicle farmer and I dont want my favorite toy destroyed due to my own failures, even if it would ruin the game...

Mar 12, 2020
  43. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

a vehicle may cost more nanites but has much MUCH more capability in firepower and surviveability ... compare to that every single...

Mar 7, 2020
  44. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

you are investing in a loadout that is made for fighting vehicles over infantry a HA equiping C4 and AV grenades to his...

Mar 6, 2020
  45. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread i would pay 50$ or more to be able to not see others pink camo..

aight .. let´s disable all the other camo´s as well, specialy white, black, desert- and forrest-/grass- styles ....

Mar 5, 2020
  46. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

Forcing infantry to buy a vehicle is a terrible option. It means that infantry is virtually defenseless against vehicles. Also the...

Mar 4, 2020
  47. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Directives weapons.

i still say ribbons and directives should be made on damage dealt than kills, especialy if you have weapons more meant for supression than...

Mar 4, 2020
  48. TR5L4Y3R liked Prudentia's post in the thread [Suggestion] Flying Ants.

[media] already in the game

Mar 1, 2020
  49. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Losing 375 certs at the end of an alert because the game crashed that the last second sucks..

they NEED to make alertparticition to be similar to ribbons/repeatable directives ... as in you spend a ammount of time or gaining a...

Mar 1, 2020
  50. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Planetside 3.

I actually think that the idea of a first time payment could work. Say 10 euro's or so. Give the players DBG cash or whatever of...

Feb 29, 2020
  51. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

C4 on the light assault can stay ... what could be changed about it is to be primarily antivehicle/antiarmor like AV grenades .. but...

Feb 29, 2020
  52. TR5L4Y3R liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread 26 and nothing..

Are you serious? This is a night and day difference from what we had before. Maybe I'm in the minority but I will happily wait an extra...

Feb 29, 2020
  53. TR5L4Y3R liked Roccano1's post in the thread 26 and nothing..

Hard to believe people want this rushed out while it still has bugs. I bet they are the same people that would complain as soon as they saw...

Feb 29, 2020
  54. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread MrJinggls - Team Killer.

oh look a witchhunting threat were the OP explictly calls out a player .... nice D-move there dude .. maybe next time you rather go and...

Feb 28, 2020
  55. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread 26 and nothing..

so what? are your rear cheeks itching that much? i rather wait for them to have their stuff ready and bug free as possible than it...

Feb 28, 2020
  56. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

oh i have been positive a fair number of times about new stuff but then everytime said stuff was out for a while DBG/RPG changed it...

Feb 15, 2020
  57. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Why do new players not know this button?.

CAN YOU HEAR ME HOW I SCREAM THROUGH TEXT ...... ..... WITH BIG LETTERS !!!!!!!111!!!! WHEN YOU READ THIS OUT OUD DO YOU ALSO...

Feb 15, 2020
  58. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

3. lock on launcher HA´s you need at least 3 to deal with esfs quickly and that is a target with only one player .. against a lib...

Feb 13, 2020
  59. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove teleportation.

my opinion: no

Feb 13, 2020
  60. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

THIS is the most important, not new content .. new content like maps or new toys always only temporaly keeps players intrested, if at...

Feb 12, 2020
  61. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread TR AI Max.

i´m still for NC getting a slug mattock and grinder to be default autocannons than shotguns .. that should stay within NC lore for...

Feb 12, 2020
  62. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

how about BUFF A2A and G2A instead? ..... the lib itself can about stay as is, MAYBE don´t have daltons oneshot ESFs .... but other than...

Feb 7, 2020
  63. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Vehicle combat is very boring and unenjoyable..

they are actualy prevented depenting on the base layout ... obviously sunderers and any aircraft can easily partake in basecombat...

Feb 5, 2020
  64. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Bastion Fleet Carrier and metagame.

mouseyaw allow strafing/banking more/better sensitivity options for keybordkeys .. i went to confic my gamepad cause the controls...

Feb 5, 2020
  65. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

in other words you are easy to enrage and be manipulated ... errr ... you may get at least some tougher skin .. people WILL go and pi...

Feb 4, 2020
  66. TR5L4Y3R liked Liewec123's post in the thread Worst update ever?.

[IMG] ;)

Feb 4, 2020
  67. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

short answer ... if you can´t stand being teabaged ... don´t ever play any game 2D or 3D with a crouchingmotion for characters ......

Feb 4, 2020
  68. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

nice to read that you enjoy it for me infantry v vehicles, ground to and Air to Air still need better ballance ..

Jan 31, 2020
  69. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

with all 3 factions? and even with access to playing an NSO character? i mean if you only choose to play one faction that is notorius...

Jan 31, 2020
  70. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove Lattice System.

just because players are "forced" to do a action that is still temporal (because enemy controlled bases don´t have a natural...

Jan 31, 2020
  71. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove Lattice System.

players have a number of ways to attack a adjacent base, they either go with a sunderer which rather is easy, or they spawn a...

Jan 29, 2020
  72. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Remove Lattice System.

You are on a forum. If you say something, then you should expect that the information you give is going to be read and either accepted...

Jan 29, 2020
  73. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove Lattice System.

the simple solution is to not include this need to supply bases and sunderes with cortium at all ... because it easily leads to...

Jan 27, 2020
  74. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Remove Lattice System.

entirely disagree with this for the simple reason that any defender who has a low playercount will get snowballed HARDER by the...

Jan 27, 2020
  75. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Guys we are outdated, we are just rudiment.

*tries to read and understand all this mathBS* ..... *syntaxerror* .... *criticalfailure* .... *emergencyshutdown* .... ..... ....

Jan 22, 2020
  76. TR5L4Y3R liked Demigan's post in the thread Remove Ti Annoys ... because average TR IQ dropped below 10.

This has nothing to do with the TR or their IQ, this is about the enjoyment the players get out of things. Having large stalemates in...

Jan 22, 2020
  77. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread question.

state which one it exactly is

Jan 22, 2020
  78. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Rogue Planet Games.

i care for results, that is all ...

Jan 22, 2020
  79. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread The Jockey Implant Needs a Buff.

and these 2 are what matter, flashcombo with engineer and infil or engineer and heavy assault .. valk is obvious ... if you just...

Jan 17, 2020
  80. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Weird!!! They got lock we got reward?.

what reward are you talking about? you get cert and iso regardles if you won or lost, that depends purely on your actions during the...

Jan 17, 2020
  81. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread MEDICS!!!.

medic lack av options, primary reason i DON`T play them .. no i don´t give a foook about them supposed to being pure antiinfantry ... they...

Jan 15, 2020
  82. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread [Suggestion] later XP-payout at kortium farming.

that won´t solve anything, people that farm will then just simply drive to a corner and dump PMB assets, delete them and redump them...

Jan 15, 2020
  83. TR5L4Y3R replied to the thread Dev Letter - Onward to 2020.

so since basicaly victorypoints returned with empirestrength will you change PMBs again to also provide some empirestrength? not speaking...

Jan 15, 2020