SteelMantis's Recent Activity

1. SteelMantis replied to the thread Please use balance queues 24/7.

I agree with most people saying that queues are bad for the game. If you are not happy playing VS Soltech then you should be thinking...

Jun 7, 2020
  2. SteelMantis liked TRspy007's post in the thread Please use balance queues 24/7.

lol queues have never worked, for the simple reason they just balance overall continent population, not the population in actual hexes....

Jun 7, 2020
  3. SteelMantis replied to the thread Character Transfer Soltech to Connery. Another tansfer window please Devs.

My characters are sorted after the second window but I know several people who came back for Escalation to find their characters on Soltech...

May 31, 2020
  4. SteelMantis replied to the thread Outfit Wars step in the wrong direction.

In my opinion Outfit Wars are a good thing. Is some of it's success lucky timing being released in a global pandemic that has people...

May 26, 2020
  5. SteelMantis replied to the thread in game com broke since 4 months ?.

The in game voice chat is an ongoing problem, however it usually works for me. A quick fix that works on the players end is to go to voice...

May 25, 2020
  6. SteelMantis replied to the thread IS PLANETSIDE 2 A COMPETITIVE GAME?.

Look, I love Planetside 2, in my opinion it's the best shooter of it's generation by a comfortable margin, and there is plenty of room for...

May 22, 2020
  7. SteelMantis replied to the thread [Suggestion] Faction weapons for DB Cash.

Definitely not for only DBC, it's a terrible idea to paywall optimal load-outs.

May 19, 2020
  8. SteelMantis liked Liewec123's post in the thread Your spitfires ******* SUCK.

the damage isn't the issue. they eliminate any kind of flanking tactics, spend 5 minutes backing around to attack the zerg from an...

May 5, 2020
  9. SteelMantis liked Demigan's post in the thread Your spitfires ******* SUCK.

How much is it worth to have a +/-20 to 30% extra damage, an automatic warning system and a solid bulletsponge that drains about 50 to...

May 5, 2020
  10. SteelMantis liked NotziMad's post in the thread Unfair and Discriminative practices.

Assuming you're hoping for a reply, it might help to give a little more details. For example, let's imagine that I am Planetside...

Apr 12, 2020