SteelMantis's Recent Activity

1. SteelMantis replied to the thread 5000 Certs for ASP Respectoken.

I'm real happy to finally have a respec live but I agree ASP is punishing free players.

Dec 18, 2019
  2. SteelMantis liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread 5000 Certs for ASP Respectoken.

Now i do apreciate the fact that DBG added a way to respec your invested tokens and allow you to change them whenever you feel not entirely...

Dec 18, 2019
  3. SteelMantis replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

That's as believable as 70% of the server playing Infiltrator. Making up numbers doesn't help your argument.

Dec 11, 2019
  4. SteelMantis replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

If this is really what people want go post your idea on Reddit and see if it gets upvoted. Close range sniping is my favorite kind of...

Dec 10, 2019
  5. SteelMantis liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

The number of players skilled enough to use CQB bolt action guns on anything like a consistent basis are low enough to be considered a...

Dec 10, 2019
  6. SteelMantis replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

That's not true, scroll down to the bottom of the link you posted.

Nov 13, 2019
  7. SteelMantis replied to the thread Thoughts on the new ES Assault Rifles?.

So far the Lacerta have been working very well for me. Maybe it`s not great for a front line medic but I like to hang back a little and it...

Oct 16, 2019
  8. SteelMantis replied to the thread Why VS don't win alerts on Miller ?.

Soltech VS were extremely under popped when I was playing on there a few months ago. It seemed like between 10-20% was the average.

Oct 4, 2019
  9. SteelMantis liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread [PSA] shadows...kill you..

If you have 100+ fps with shadows on then you have close to max RoF and turning off shadows won't change much. RoF decrease is noticeable...

Sep 25, 2019
  10. SteelMantis replied to the thread [PSA] shadows...kill you..

This in an interesting topic: thanks for posting! I think I have always had shadows on but defiantly have had some shots fail to register...

Sep 25, 2019
  11. SteelMantis liked Liewec123's post in the thread [PSA] shadows...kill you..

so we all know that in this game, your FPS directly effects the damage you do, it sucks, but it is how it is. i've always wanted to run...

Sep 25, 2019
  12. SteelMantis replied to the thread Problems with auto-join squads. REEEEE.

I'm not sure there is a problem here. There are a lot of Low Cohesion squads because people want to play in them. The screen shot you...

Sep 25, 2019
  13. SteelMantis liked 吼吼吼吼's post in the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

I forgot one thing. You have to add a Chinese character set to the game program to display Chinese. Otherwise, all the chat boxes show...

Sep 22, 2019
  14. SteelMantis replied to the thread Less and less and less players give a damn about the bases and map..

It wasn't always like this? Cause it used to be at the Crown.:D

Sep 20, 2019
  15. SteelMantis liked LodeTria's post in the thread My first ever MAX event! :D.

It's a pretty good event for C4, Tank Mine or Archer kills. Also Burster maxes become free so even air suffers lol

Sep 18, 2019
  16. SteelMantis replied to the thread Give SUNDIES a COUNTER to LIBERATORS.

I think it's fine, Sunders are pretty expendable to me. If I roll to a base with 12 people why wouldn't I bring 10-12 Sundies?

Sep 17, 2019
  17. SteelMantis replied to the thread soltech or connery.

I have played on both. Soltech has some upsides: Much better ping (at least from Japan) and and active primetime for Asia. Soltech's...

Sep 15, 2019
  18. SteelMantis replied to the thread MAX units damaging allies should get punished less.

Like every thread on friendly fire ever the answer is STOP SHOOTING FRIENDLIES! I play a fair amount of MAX and usually I try to be in...

Aug 30, 2019
  19. SteelMantis replied to the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

I like the bounties, it makes me feel kinda badass hehe. I haven't noticed much difference in tanking since the update, I usually have a...

Aug 30, 2019
  20. SteelMantis liked Liewec123's post in the thread I withheld judgement till I tried it....

It's all the same to me! When that event procs I ignore the objective and chain pull sky whales to go belly flop some lightnings! It's just...

Aug 30, 2019
  21. SteelMantis liked FateJH's post in the thread I withheld judgement till I tried it....

ESF's are but one category of vehicles, even in the case of flying vehicles. They need to share the spotlight.

Aug 30, 2019
  22. SteelMantis liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Kill Camera - Ruins Snipers.

I think the death cam in this respect, will only affect those most who like to park themselves in a single area/spot and have little to no...

Aug 29, 2019
  23. SteelMantis replied to the thread [Suggestion] BR 100 Cert Retroactive?.

I'm fine with not getting the extra certs myself. The less of a gap gearwise between older and newer players the better.

Aug 29, 2019
  24. SteelMantis liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] BR 100 Cert Retroactive?.

When I began: No certs for ribbons/achievements. No certs for vehicle damage, just kills, no assists. No certs for air damage, just kills,...

Aug 29, 2019
  25. SteelMantis liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] Reimburse unpaid certs per BR levels 16+.

Actually, non-members can have as many certs as they're given over the cap. They just can't earn more naturally until they drop back...

Aug 28, 2019
  26. SteelMantis replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

90%? I thought that was a joke and the rest of your post was about the current rules. I am happy with the current game mechanics, my...

Aug 26, 2019
  27. SteelMantis replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

I don't see the problem, if they got the jump on them and didn't get a kill before the ambushed player could turn around, locate them...

Aug 26, 2019
  28. SteelMantis liked TobiMK's post in the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

The meta in this game is DPS, not accuracy. The best guns throughout the entire game are high-DPS CQC variants. All the accurate, but...

Aug 26, 2019
  29. SteelMantis liked Demigan's post in the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

I think you posted the wrong link there Mantis... But if you want to talk I'm not against it ;)

Aug 25, 2019
  30. SteelMantis replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

Lawl Where did the edit button go when you need it? I'm not convinced reducing headshot damage would buff skill, for one thing it would...

Aug 25, 2019
  31. SteelMantis replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

I like head shots but hate hackers. Aside from hackers if your aim is worse than the other guys you should lose and I like a game that...

Aug 24, 2019
  32. SteelMantis liked Scenarios's post in the thread Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019.

You can join Soltech VS to face the massive Chinese zergfits from TR and NC.;)

Aug 23, 2019
  33. SteelMantis liked SBK28's post in the thread Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019.

Aussies get different pings to soltech/connery. In Brisbane i get good soltech ping, bad connery. But lads in Melb get good Connery ping....

Aug 23, 2019
  34. SteelMantis liked ps_nicto's post in the thread Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019.

At 6AM Pacific on August 27th the Briggs server will be merged with the SolTech server. All characters currently associated with Briggs...

Aug 23, 2019
  35. SteelMantis posted a new thread.

Time for a Soltech recruiting page

With Briggs merging with Soltech can we get a place for Soltech outfits to recruit here on the forums?

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Aug 23, 2019
  36. SteelMantis replied to the thread Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019.

I will be real happy to have more English speakers on Soltech if any Briggs people stay there instead of Connery. Also super happy to have...

Aug 23, 2019