RiP0k's Recent Activity

1. RiP0k posted a new thread.

Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?

List of problems: -Low survivability of structures, especially the Command Center -Constant running around due to the new module system...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 31, 2024
  2. RiP0k liked Nocty's post in the thread PlanetSide 2: Fortification (PC Update).

From a long time builder, The update had lots of great potential, but it seems like everything is much much weaker than it was before. even...

Jan 29, 2024
  3. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

This is an interesting mechanic just not brought to mind by DEV. Outpost hexes are garbage. Artillery is garbage. The survivability of...

Jan 17, 2024
  4. RiP0k liked Roo_Original's post in the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

+1 on reducing No Deploy Zone sizes, +1 on increasing the gap on "high" and "low" arrows to accommodate more build options and locations....

Jan 17, 2024
  5. RiP0k replied to the thread Question - do construction bases decon when you log out ?.

Silo and the entire base are destroyed only when the continent is closed. Only the Discovery Spire and OS Uplink are destroyed when the...

Dec 28, 2023
  6. RiP0k posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!

It is also necessary to make higher maximum points for placing structures on most buildings. With the current buildings you need to have...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 22, 2023
  7. RiP0k replied to the thread I have posted here screenshots and links to videos of all my bases built (which I captured)..

DEVS! Why do you hate Construction System?! Why have YOU weakened this system so much? For what?!

Dec 17, 2023
  8. RiP0k liked ScaryTerry's post in the thread [Suggestion] To the Devs.. Please bring back AI turrets!!!.

I know I'll get backlash for this and I know their reasoning for removing it, but PLEASE for the love of god, bring back the turret AI...

Dec 16, 2023
  9. RiP0k replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

I hope you will strengthen the Construction System, which has become weaker with the release of Fortification. Or I will never return to...

Nov 13, 2023