RiP0k's Recent Activity

1. RiP0k replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - June 10, 2024.

I have a mutual relationship with the developer. They ignore the Construction System. I ignore the game.

Jun 12, 2024 at 9:00 PM
  2. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] the game needs advertising, online is dying!.

This is the reason. But there weren’t that many builders. It’s just that a lot of people left because Wrel left + the developers...

Jun 10, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  3. RiP0k liked DobryiPupok's post in the thread [Suggestion] the game needs advertising, online is dying!.

Someone told them that to increase online they need to nerf. Who was that? It would be interesting to see this man. A year ago they...

Jun 10, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  4. RiP0k replied to the thread constraction too weak.

The base should only be destroyed when Silo is destroyed. This is the core of the base. And this will make it necessary for the enemy to...

May 28, 2024
  5. RiP0k replied to the thread constraction too weak.

It’s just that they often write that Construction OP are those people who either decided to build something a couple of times and never...

May 27, 2024
  6. RiP0k liked chamks's post in the thread constraction too weak.

hey construction is so fragile right now, everyone know that. it is a way of playing the game that is different than the usual k/d try hard...

May 27, 2024
  7. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let players choose between the old version of constructions and the new one..

Or they could take the advantages and combine them into one system. And fix the negatives. And that's it, I would happily play the game.

May 26, 2024
  8. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let players choose between the old version of constructions and the new one..

The old system has a poorer choice of structures, plus there is a Pain spire, an AI module and temporary invulnerability from the shield...

May 26, 2024
  9. RiP0k liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

We're talking about bases here not hardlight barriers. Bases take a long time to build. Harvesting the cortium, filling the silo,...

May 22, 2024
  10. RiP0k replied to the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

Any base cannot now exist in battle without the Citadel shield. Which just makes your layout useless because the damage doesn't go...

May 22, 2024
  11. RiP0k liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

Sitting at a base or sunderer to defend it from lone clowns isn't really fun and engaging gameplay. Most people even if the spawn/base...

May 22, 2024
  12. RiP0k replied to the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

The terrain doesn't allow it. Especially now with new placement restrictions.

May 22, 2024
  13. RiP0k replied to the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

The battles are moving. One way or another, your base will become irrelevant. There are trolls always and everywhere, just waiting for...

May 22, 2024
  14. RiP0k replied to the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

2+ infils simply start spamming vehicles from your terminal and causing damage to the spawn point, when the vehicle is destroyed they...

May 22, 2024
  15. RiP0k replied to the thread [Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?.

I'm not saying we need to bring back AI. I'm saying that now nothing prevents you from hacking the terminal.

May 21, 2024
  16. RiP0k posted a new thread.

[Developers] Are there any plans to resurrect Construction System?

And the Fortification update doesn't live up to its name. Straw is a poor material for fortifications. We are builders and not...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

May 21, 2024
  17. RiP0k replied to the thread I have posted here screenshots and links to videos of all my bases built (which I captured)..

Almost another half a year has passed. Guess what? That's right, NOTHING! Nothing has changed. DEV put the bolt on the builders.

May 20, 2024
  18. RiP0k replied to the thread It's been a year since the new construction system was introduced..

What is my opinion on Fortification? I just stopped playing. You can watch the discussion about this update. I said everything about him...

May 20, 2024
  19. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let players choose between the old version of constructions and the new one..

DEV needs to make special construction zones on flat areas in which all structures except Silo will be invulnerable as long as there is...

May 20, 2024
  20. RiP0k posted a new thread.

Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?

List of problems: -Low survivability of structures, especially the Command Center -Constant running around due to the new module system...

Jan 31, 2024
  21. RiP0k liked Nocty's post in the thread PlanetSide 2: Fortification (PC Update).

From a long time builder, The update had lots of great potential, but it seems like everything is much much weaker than it was before. even...

Jan 29, 2024
  22. RiP0k replied to the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

This is an interesting mechanic just not brought to mind by DEV. Outpost hexes are garbage. Artillery is garbage. The survivability of...

Jan 17, 2024
  23. RiP0k liked Roo_Original's post in the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

+1 on reducing No Deploy Zone sizes, +1 on increasing the gap on "high" and "low" arrows to accommodate more build options and locations....

Jan 17, 2024
  24. RiP0k replied to the thread Question - do construction bases decon when you log out ?.

Silo and the entire base are destroyed only when the continent is closed. Only the Discovery Spire and OS Uplink are destroyed when the...

Dec 28, 2023
  25. RiP0k posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!

It is also necessary to make higher maximum points for placing structures on most buildings. With the current buildings you need to have...

Dec 22, 2023