Pacster3's Recent Activity

1. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Lightening is an overpowered and spammed tank - should cost 400.

You are so darn wrong about that. I hardly ever fly...and if so then it's ESF. I actually don't care what they can do against...

Aug 7, 2019
  2. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

Under 20 meters...or as veterans say "the range that matters for c4...which is the most dangerous weapon for MAXes". Ooooops... Don't...

Aug 6, 2019
  3. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Lightening is an overpowered and spammed tank - should cost 400.

The only MBT a lightning has even the smallest chance against is a solo magrider that has no magburn ready and is caught from behind(cause...

Aug 6, 2019
  4. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

Sure it needs instagib again. That's what it made OP before...and that's what it needs again...to be "balanced"...at leats if you...

Aug 5, 2019
  5. Pacster3 replied to the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Dude, how often do I have to repeat it? The magrider is only on par with 2 players which means you need coordination which means this...

Jul 16, 2019
  6. Pacster3 replied to the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Actually I think about all missing alerts on 7.6. and 7.5. have been Vanu victories as well. It was an impressive win streak there....

Jul 10, 2019
  7. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Summer Event).

You do that along the way. Just hop into your viper lightning once in a while when you see an unguided sunderer or some flash standing...

Jul 10, 2019
  8. Pacster3 replied to the thread [PSA]: "Maximum Pressure" is going to Backfire badly.

Bad news to you: Someone has to be the least populated faction. And no, that is not an integral faction trait of Vanu. Neither is...

Jul 10, 2019
  9. Pacster3 replied to the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

And then again you completely ignore that Magriders ALWAYS have to be 2/2 cause elseway they are not better than lightnings. While TR...

Jul 6, 2019
  10. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

Both TR and NC have their op stuff. The I-win shield of the vanguard, the airhammer...striker, vulcan, banshee....the main cannons of...

Jul 2, 2019
  11. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Aerial anomalies - why not?!?!.

The current problem is not an issue of G2A...actually G2A can't do enough damage to really matter(except maybe on gals) and once the...

Jun 19, 2019
  12. Pacster3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Directive/Alert Weapons for DB Cash.

I don't really see 1. happening to the amount it would matter. Not during normal battle at least. Maybe when it comes to repairable PMB...

Jun 19, 2019
  13. Pacster3 replied to the thread Seven vehicle spawns in a row. Can you beat my personal best?.

I just wanted to say: It just depends on how often you clicked when that bug happens...and how many nanites you have. Maximum is...

Jun 15, 2019
  14. Pacster3 replied to the thread (Emerald) Brain Drain in favor of VS.

Not so sorry to burst your bubble but that does not seem to be a huge variation in a sample of 114. That is really something better...

Jun 5, 2019