Nalianna's Recent Activity

1. Nalianna liked Niamar's post in the thread Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald.

I grew tired of reporting and nothing happening. Now when I have had enough I log out. Some days that is just a few minutes of play. And...

Mar 16, 2020
  2. Nalianna liked DorinFoehammer's post in the thread Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald.

Howdy, There is a well known hacker on Emerald that plays multiple factions and he cheats on each one. Mostly he plays his TR and it's...

Mar 16, 2020
  3. Nalianna replied to the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

I worked in IT for most of my working life. I know about hardware migrations, and what can go wrong. What should NEVER go wrong is...

Mar 12, 2020
  4. Nalianna liked Cristari's post in the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

PS4 Ceres is still unavailable, Guys you need to upvote the original post to get Daybreaks attention, Like everything else they do they...

Mar 12, 2020
  5. Nalianna liked mooses32moo's post in the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

still trust that there is a big problem but information feedback is insignificant for ps4 and hey megan

Mar 12, 2020
  6. Nalianna liked mooses32moo's post in the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

same problem of twitter give only a 7h old info daybreak site say over 5h server ceres online pop low on fisu no active stats and never...

Mar 12, 2020
  7. Nalianna replied to the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

Insignificant? Seems nonexistent to me! ;) Yes, Megan3 is my VS main. Nalianna is my other VS char, and a name holder for a char I have...

Mar 12, 2020
  8. Nalianna replied to the thread Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4.

Hi Mooses! Feels like they have left something disconnected. Just because servers are up doesn't mean the communications are in the...

Mar 11, 2020
  9. Nalianna posted a new thread.

Can't connect to Ceres server for PS4

I'm continually getting 'Server Unavailable' when I try to log on. Is this something to do with the hardware migration? When will it be...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2020
  10. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Since it's apparent that noone seems to know for sure whether this is illegal or not, I can't see the point in discussing it anymore. I'll...

Feb 4, 2020
  11. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

I have NEVER done it to anyone. I consider it stupid, puerile, and pointless, and guaranteed to get me killed more often because there...

Feb 4, 2020
  12. Nalianna liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

This is why the killcam is so spectacular. People get front row seat of teabagging. (before you flip out, I think I've done it to like...

Feb 4, 2020
  13. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

You still don't get it do you? This thread is about finding out whether or not teabagging is legal and if it isn't whether DBG is...

Feb 4, 2020
  14. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Why am I a troll for disliking questionable behaviour? Are you one of the people who likes this disgusting practice? I see teabagging...

Feb 4, 2020
  15. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

On another note I've been considering just going back to flying. I started in PS2 as a pilot and really only transitioned to infantry...

Feb 3, 2020
  16. Nalianna liked NeonSonic's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

DONT QUIT. Turn around and Vore their AZZ. Basically when u kill them just swollow your pride and say u ate them and wait for the next...

Feb 3, 2020
  17. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

lol I had a FEMALE character teabag me once! The idiocy of that just had me in stitches. I've killed players who were teabagging...

Feb 3, 2020
  18. Nalianna liked adamts01's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

So much this. Most of these trolls have insanely fragile egos, which is why they try their best to prove dominance in some silly online...

Feb 3, 2020
  19. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

lol I see it ALL THE TIME. Not just to me, but to others as well. To me that just shows how infantile and puerile the player must be...

Feb 3, 2020
  20. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

I disagree. If DBG actually did ban players for doing this like they supposedly ban players for cheating (which I doubt they do also)...

Feb 3, 2020
  21. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Yes, this cry baby will almost certainly leave. I find the practice distasteful and I will not put up with it.

Feb 3, 2020
  22. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

No, sorry, I find this disgusting and it WILL make me leave the game. The more I hear about the fact that DBG seems to have no firm...

Feb 3, 2020
  23. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

On another note, some of you are suggesting if I don't like the game I should leave. I tend to agree with that. I find the tactics of the...

Feb 2, 2020
  24. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

If they're doing it to annoy me, then it's working. I won't play a game where it's acceptable. The fact that DBG is doing nothing to...

Feb 2, 2020
  25. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

I'm not interested in your opinion about my crying about teabagging. It's disgusting and I don't have to put up with it. It's...

Feb 2, 2020
  26. Nalianna has a new avatar.

Feb 1, 2020
  27. Nalianna replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Yes, I'm relatively new, but I've been here long enough to reach ASP rank 100, and I've seen far too much of this disgusting practice. The...

Feb 1, 2020
  28. Nalianna posted a new thread.

Is Teabagging Legal?

I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to post this. I would like to formally request some sort of response from DBG as...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 1, 2020