Moonheart's Recent Activity

1. Moonheart replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Sorry, but stating "it's suspicious" doesn't explain at all what is suspicious. I still do not see what is suspicious after 3 time watching...

Oct 14, 2019
  2. Moonheart replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Like some others, I didn't see a death in that video that could not be explained by other means than a cheat.... Can someone explain what...

Oct 14, 2019
  3. Moonheart replied to the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

When I see people pretending stalkers have a kdr of 7 like you TRSpy, I can only wonder from where you pull out your numbers. There is no...

Oct 10, 2019
  4. Moonheart replied to the thread Is it true? VS.....

A bit more information. You can check the sounds of the three power knives here (please jump at 6:05) : [media] Strangely, Wrel's capture...

Sep 11, 2019
  5. Moonheart replied to the thread Is it true? VS.....

Our Luminous Edge has the loudest activation noise, the lowest continuous noise, and the most noticable design when we start to swing...

Sep 11, 2019
  6. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

You beat around the bush. I explained you already why KDR means nothing and PS2, and you still speak about it. I also explained you...

Sep 11, 2019
  7. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

The best proof that you don't get what I say is that you actualy chose to speak about things happening in a room to make a point about...

Sep 10, 2019
  8. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Yes, that's obvious you don't understand... First: our SPM is not sucky because we are siting around doing nothing. Even if we had a...

Sep 9, 2019
  9. Moonheart replied to the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

You're stubborn, I told you that I readed it and learned nothing from it. EVERYTHING you wrote, I knew it way before writing this...

Sep 8, 2019
  10. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

One name: CuteBeaver

Sep 8, 2019
  11. Moonheart liked Campagne's post in the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

It rewards lazy victims and situationally blind players. The infiltrator was punished because he chose a small spot. He wasn't...

Sep 8, 2019
  12. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Nope, you can climb there without it, but the skill and time it takes makes that nobody usualy bother. That guy was probably killed by...

Sep 8, 2019
  13. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I think you still don't understand: KDR does NOTHING for a player. He does get you more certs, nor give you more usefulness on the...

Sep 8, 2019
  14. Moonheart replied to the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

I know you mean well... but I'm playing since 4 years and there is nothing left for me to learn in your guide. The reason why my kdr is low...

Sep 6, 2019
  15. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

And... what? The way you put it, it seems you believe that this pseudo-"invisibility" compensate for all the limitations we have......

Sep 6, 2019
  16. Moonheart replied to the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

Your answer doesn't help. Are you maining stalker? What's your current kdr?

Sep 6, 2019
  17. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Seeing how many stupid false report of cheating I've recieved since this cam is online, I really doubt it will help to find any real...

Sep 5, 2019
  18. Moonheart posted a new thread.

Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?

I play a stalker since a long time, and yesterday I took a look at my overall stats on http://planetside2/players Sadly enough, not too...

Forum: Infiltrator

Sep 5, 2019
  19. Moonheart replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

This is going to be a long post... I logged recently in PS2 with no clue of the update nor of its content, starting to play. My main...

Sep 2, 2019