math368's Recent Activity

1. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

if the devs don't react very quickly in September combat the server is dead what already look don't even look at the furum it's annoying...

Jun 20, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  2. math368 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] for the developers of planetside 2 cobalt server alert this is destroyed by the vanus,

for the developers of planetside 2 cobalt server alert this is destroyed by the vanus, meter population limit for the faction which can...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 20, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  3. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

it's a shame to kill the server I hope that the devs will take a closer look to provide concrete solutions.

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  4. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

What are we supposed to do at 26 pop from nc? and some people dare to say balanced in addition as usual the tr and vanus combine to kill...

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  5. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

[IMG]

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  6. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

The problem with certain vanus weapons is that we all have the advantage not to drop the unlimited ammunition because the weapons overheat...

Jun 17, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  7. math368 liked karlooo's post in the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

The Vanu Sovereignty on Cobalt has been killing the server since 2020 I remember. The only difference was that you had outfits willing to...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  8. math368 liked sylaarx's post in the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

Agree. we need STRICKT faction queue. We need to block vanu character creation for a time being. Merge servers or implement queue or...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  9. math368 liked aversi0n's post in the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

Playing premium NSO on Cobalt and then joining VS faction is basically pay-to-win, isn't it? However I think that limiting factions to...

10. math368 liked alexxx's post in the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

I totally agree. and the introduced NSO fraction has no effecton the balance of playersin the game. (plus , the NSO's capabilities are a...

11. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

we must nerf the vanus and clearly limit the vanus population 35% of Pop or even 40% no more we must nerf their most powerful weapons.

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  12. math368 liked IRONFIST969's post in the thread [Suggestion] COBALT VANU OVERPOP is killing the server slowly….

So, i was hesitating on writing this. But for me and a lot of players this is reaching critical levels. The huge amount of VS players on...

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:54 AM
  13. math368 liked TRspy007's post in the thread To the devs.

Falling through the map screen when exiting a vehicle is also quite annoying. There's also some bases that are bugged which don't give...

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  14. math368 liked Ltuuut's post in the thread To the devs.

It would be my pleasure ! I've already posted those some time ago, so, here's the recap : - The sound problem : happens to me...

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  15. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

normal the tr and tc are more balanced the vanus are stronger it should be nerfed the vanus so obviously personally I kill tr ​​than vanus

Jun 13, 2024
  16. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

at the moment cobalt all the time its going double warpgate by the vanus and tr it's just not fun and boring I hope that we will put back a...

Jun 13, 2024
  17. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Jun 13, 2024
  18. math368 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

yes I agree its demotivating everyone we side nc we struggle even more all the time in underpopulation even more zerg for you counter side...

Jun 13, 2024
  19. math368 liked RedGock's post in the thread [Suggestion] Cap world population.

now for about 2-3 weeks almost everyday on prime time VANU has over 36% world pop on COBALT... i play TR mainly... i dont mind oshur or the...

Jun 13, 2024
  20. math368 posted a new thread.

please put back the population limits in the zones

at the moment on cobalt we are getting smashed by the tr and the vanus make us zergué and we cannot defend when not asser on the server in...

Jun 13, 2024
  21. math368 replied to the thread June 3, 2024 - PTS Update.

the cargo must become deployable from the slot tatical no use as much leave the sunderer as was before I don't see what is the point of...

Jun 5, 2024
  22. math368 liked ItsJustDelta's post in the thread June 3, 2024 - PTS Update.

Feedback: Deployment Deployment Dome Consider making this shield start at 0 hitpoints when the Sunderer deploys and charge to its...

Jun 4, 2024
  23. math368 replied to the thread June 3, 2024 - PTS Update.

please do not nerf the sundy change them not the fact can sundy ammunition repair radar and shield diffuser to pass the door stop arette do...

Jun 4, 2024
  24. math368 replied to the thread June 3, 2024 - PTS Update.

please do not remove ammunition the shield diffuser the proximity repair Proximity Radar the cargo all simply be added in the tactical...

Jun 4, 2024
  25. math368 posted a new thread.

Cobalt serveur disconect

here it is this morning at 10 a.m. UTC I was disconnected 3 times from the servers with big lags before the disconnection it's really to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 3, 2024
  26. math368 replied to the thread Duplicate friends on the list..

so the servers have problems synchronization with online players offline would be good the dev look in more detail problems the bug for...

Mar 19, 2024
  27. math368 liked lesliehekenas's post in the thread Cobalt and Miller down.

just palyed not 10 minutes ago on Cobalt, now can't log back in no more. thought my account is suspended or something so i've tried the...

Mar 18, 2024
  28. math368 replied to the thread Cobalt and Miller down.

we have a cardboard server, it's all really necessary, buy a new server, brand new and efficient, and which combines miller and cobalt,...

Mar 18, 2024
  29. math368 liked X21K's post in the thread Login Issue on Cobolt and Miller (Monday 8pm GMT).

Monday 20:00 GMT. You click your character and you get a 'spin, spin, spinny wheel' of doom. You cannot log on to Cobolt. You cannot...

Mar 18, 2024
  30. math368 liked Fareanor's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue on both Miller and Cobalt.

Mar 18, 2024
  31. math368 liked Zippel101's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Miller & Cobalt , severs are under attack?! Please check this.

Mar 18, 2024
  32. math368 liked eib1980's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue on Cobalt

Mar 18, 2024
  33. math368 liked pjtt's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

I have exactly the same behavior at Cobalt now...

Mar 18, 2024
  34. math368 liked He7io5's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue here, almost identical to the previous miller login issue from a few weeks ago, except the 'logging in' spinning circle almost...

Mar 18, 2024
  35. math368 liked Quimcity's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Yes, can confirm. I can't login on Miller (18-Mar-2024 at 19:45 GMT), clicking the play button I just get a brief logging in message with...

Mar 18, 2024
  36. math368 liked Hazymovich's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

It started sunday at approximately the same hour as today 20:44 even my trick to connect to another server before doesn't work anymore...

Mar 18, 2024
  37. math368 replied to the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

thank you the devs do not maintain the servers seriously the only evening there are few people my team the servers work no more it's sad go...

Mar 18, 2024
  38. math368 posted a new thread.

When will the Cobalt and Miller servers merge?

Here is the population at the server level, it is crippling, the servers are all buggy, it is not possible and advertise your games, I am...

Mar 13, 2024
  39. math368 posted a new thread.

cobalt lag serveur

Since the last update I've been shooting containment through the walls, it's unbearable, when will there be a solution for that? . Looks...

Feb 2, 2024
  40. math368 posted a new thread.

the cobalt server is down

the cobalt server is down , Was there maintenance planned? I have no message about it from you. It has been 7 hours since the more...

Jan 7, 2024
  41. math368 replied to the thread hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?.

I'm asking to know the last part of the 2023 roadmap will be done or if just giving up is just rubbish :(

Jan 4, 2024
  42. math368 posted a new thread.

hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?

hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it? would like to have the alliance outfit system for small units and the...

Jan 4, 2024
  43. math368 replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

the solution was to make underground bases everywhere on oshur for people who want to play infantry to be able to play infantry.

Jan 4, 2024