math368's Recent Activity

1. math368 posted a new thread.

Cobalt serveur disconect

here it is this morning at 10 a.m. UTC I was disconnected 3 times from the servers with big lags before the disconnection it's really to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 3, 2024
  2. math368 replied to the thread Duplicate friends on the list..

so the servers have problems synchronization with online players offline would be good the dev look in more detail problems the bug for...

Mar 19, 2024
  3. math368 liked lesliehekenas's post in the thread Cobalt and Miller down.

just palyed not 10 minutes ago on Cobalt, now can't log back in no more. thought my account is suspended or something so i've tried the...

Mar 18, 2024
  4. math368 replied to the thread Cobalt and Miller down.

we have a cardboard server, it's all really necessary, buy a new server, brand new and efficient, and which combines miller and cobalt,...

Mar 18, 2024
  5. math368 liked X21K's post in the thread Login Issue on Cobolt and Miller (Monday 8pm GMT).

Monday 20:00 GMT. You click your character and you get a 'spin, spin, spinny wheel' of doom. You cannot log on to Cobolt. You cannot...

Mar 18, 2024
  6. math368 liked Fareanor's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue on both Miller and Cobalt.

Mar 18, 2024
  7. math368 liked Zippel101's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Miller & Cobalt , severs are under attack?! Please check this.

Mar 18, 2024
  8. math368 liked eib1980's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue on Cobalt

Mar 18, 2024
  9. math368 liked pjtt's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

I have exactly the same behavior at Cobalt now...

Mar 18, 2024
  10. math368 liked He7io5's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Same issue here, almost identical to the previous miller login issue from a few weeks ago, except the 'logging in' spinning circle almost...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. math368 liked Quimcity's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Yes, can confirm. I can't login on Miller (18-Mar-2024 at 19:45 GMT), clicking the play button I just get a brief logging in message with...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. math368 liked Hazymovich's post in the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

It started sunday at approximately the same hour as today 20:44 even my trick to connect to another server before doesn't work anymore...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. math368 replied to the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

thank you the devs do not maintain the servers seriously the only evening there are few people my team the servers work no more it's sad go...

Mar 18, 2024
  14. math368 posted a new thread.

When will the Cobalt and Miller servers merge?

Here is the population at the server level, it is crippling, the servers are all buggy, it is not possible and advertise your games, I am...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 13, 2024
  15. math368 posted a new thread.

cobalt lag serveur

Since the last update I've been shooting containment through the walls, it's unbearable, when will there be a solution for that? . Looks...

Feb 2, 2024
  16. math368 posted a new thread.

the cobalt server is down

the cobalt server is down , Was there maintenance planned? I have no message about it from you. It has been 7 hours since the more...

Jan 7, 2024
  17. math368 replied to the thread hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?.

I'm asking to know the last part of the 2023 roadmap will be done or if just giving up is just rubbish :(

Jan 4, 2024
  18. math368 posted a new thread.

hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?

hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it? would like to have the alliance outfit system for small units and the...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 4, 2024
  19. math368 replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

the solution was to make underground bases everywhere on oshur for people who want to play infantry to be able to play infantry.

Jan 4, 2024
  20. math368 replied to the thread 11-Year Anniversary (PC Update) - Discussion Thread.

Hello, I would like to have the answer to a certain question: where was the end of the roadmap announced? I'm still waiting for the...

Nov 17, 2023