math368's Recent Activity

1. math368 posted a new thread.

Please reduce the population of koltyr to 150 players

I find it a shame to stay stuck koltyr and not unlocked the other continant I do not know if buggy for less uninteresting to just have a...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Sep 27, 2021
  2. math368 posted a new thread.

add an anti-air turret for engineer

I think it would be a good thing to have an anti-air turret for engineers I find no way to fight against the aircraft in the games and it...

Forum: Engineer

Sep 23, 2021
  3. math368 liked Tsunamiii's post in the thread Koltyr over and over (it's horrible).

Hello long time player here. I have literally never complained or even posted on the forums since I signed up back during closed beta....

Sep 23, 2021
  4. math368 liked IVIobius's post in the thread [Suggestion] The Changes I Think We Need.

No game can compare to the sheer scale and grandeur that is Planetside 2. It has no true competitors in its genre. Because of this and what...

Sep 23, 2021
  5. math368 posted a new thread.

I would like the return of the alerts with a varied objective

advent objective alert like capturing all the bio labs all amp station , the tech plant site containment large advent post and small advent...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Sep 23, 2021
  6. math368 replied to the thread New Player Experience Progress.

It would be nice to learn how to play all the classes in the tutorial how to play sniper this invisible meter, how to play the medicine...

Sep 15, 2021
  7. math368 replied to the thread NSO _Integration Update.

it is anything removed repair with the harrasseur and the valkyrie c is anything and in addition the nso can not create oufit frankly if...

Jul 3, 2021
  8. math368 replied to the thread Test Server Update - Apr. 23, 2021.

Please change the scu where it is protected where it descends on the one floor it is too vulnerable would have been added real generator...

Apr 26, 2021