LordKrelas's Recent Activity

1. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] Faction Identity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Some things, traits, and mechanics are inherently better/worth more than others. And idea may...

Jan 19, 2020
  2. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread The Jockey Implant Needs a Buff.

and these 2 are what matter, flashcombo with engineer and infil or engineer and heavy assault .. valk is obvious ... if you just...

Jan 17, 2020
  3. LordKrelas liked Terrince's post in the thread [Suggestion] Change the Bighorn .50m's firing sound.

Just unlocked this and was really excited when I read the description. But it was misleading... Bighorn .50M [IMG] The TRs' Bighorn .50M...

Jan 16, 2020
  4. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Needless to say, I disagree. I suppose the two are comparable in the obvious sense that the two are both LMGs, but this is largely...

Jan 16, 2020
  5. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

If I am reading this right your only comparison between the EM6 and the Betel is their sustainability, and not their actual performance...

Jan 16, 2020
  6. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSX Tengu Slug.

It's more an SMG, that has NC's shotgun fetish, but done well, also doing better or equal to their best damage profile, also being...

Jan 16, 2020
  7. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSX Tengu Slug.

Well you did directly compare it to NC's Gladius, as if it needs to equal or surpass it, while being a shotgun weapon.

Jan 16, 2020
  8. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Also for consideration since base stats are misread so much that you are often better off with the performance stats: Uniques (I added...

Jan 16, 2020
  9. LordKrelas replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Try that with an NC or TR Gun, you end up reloading & dead - as in the smaller cases, your gunfire is never going to avoid a reload, and...

Jan 15, 2020
  10. LordKrelas replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

49 Shots, if you don't stop firing - And you can avoid reloading for all eternity, with proper burst control. If you also attempt to...

Jan 14, 2020
  11. LordKrelas replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

VS has access to a lot of un-conventional mechanics, that can be used to great effect; Lashers are AOE weaponry, allowing them to...

Jan 14, 2020
  12. LordKrelas liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Faction Identity.

In light of the VS thread, I had an idea on faction identity. Let me skip the crap and get to the meat of my sandwich. The faction specific...

Dec 23, 2019
  13. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Faction Identity.

Shotguns vs Flamethrowers: Flamethrower will win. If TR goes for that, which would be interesting, NC needs to not be CQC focused. As...

Dec 23, 2019
  14. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

The average headshot ratio for most automatic weapons is about 25%, ranging form ~20% to ~30%. Given this information, I would not...

Dec 21, 2019
  15. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

Originally the Ammo had full head-shot Multiplier. As well, When you don't miss thanks to the Ammo, but you can make your opponent miss...

Dec 21, 2019
  16. LordKrelas replied to the thread One Letter, One Number.

So in Combined-arms Bubble, a Vehicle is needed by Infantry to kill vehicles. And that Vehicle can kill vehicles by itself. That...

Dec 15, 2019
  17. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

Extracting individuals who do exceptionally well in comparison to the majority isn't evidence. Indeed, I have vastly better KDR and...

Dec 14, 2019
  18. LordKrelas liked Pelojian's post in the thread My opinion: Planetside 3 should have no attack hover aircrafts - just air transports.

this is why in any game with ground vehicles and aircraft there needs to be a ground vehicle (IFV/APC) with a ground focused primary...

Dec 14, 2019
  19. LordKrelas replied to the thread A reason to play the objective.

What happens to those Players, playing the Objective, that are on the losing sides? Are they noobs then? What about the Farmers on the...

Dec 14, 2019
  20. LordKrelas replied to the thread My opinion: Planetside 3 should have no attack hover aircrafts - just air transports.

They blindly charging into the open & highly exposed Kill-zone, with barely 2 exits, let alone out of that zone, is pointless suicide,...

Dec 11, 2019
  21. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

An Infil main with 7KD. *And we have tankers with a 150KD, if we for contextless bits that mean little.* Hell, lets go with...

Dec 11, 2019
  22. LordKrelas liked SteelMantis's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

That's as believable as 70% of the server playing Infiltrator. Making up numbers doesn't help your argument.

Dec 11, 2019
  23. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

You say that's a "noobish" response yet you don't know that all bolt-actions have maximum OHSK ranges against non-infiltrators? It's...

Dec 10, 2019
  24. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

Does that transfer to MAXes, Engineers, Light-Assaults, or Medics? As you only "need" 1 Engineer for ammo, or driving a vehicle. Maybe 2...

Dec 10, 2019
  25. LordKrelas liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

Citations bloody needed for this one, chief. You're laboring under the delusion that I'm 'proving a point', I am not. This is simple...

Dec 10, 2019
  26. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

These guns are the extreme example of the discrepancy between heads hots and body shots. It's less of a fact that they kill so fast, but...

Dec 10, 2019
  27. LordKrelas liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

The number of players skilled enough to use CQB bolt action guns on anything like a consistent basis are low enough to be considered a...

Dec 10, 2019
  28. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread My opinion: Planetside 3 should have no attack hover aircrafts - just air transports.

When did that happen? Oh of course, you having a different inconsistent opinion from me wins you the argument! Naturally why didn't I...

Dec 10, 2019
  29. LordKrelas replied to the thread My opinion: Planetside 3 should have no attack hover aircrafts - just air transports.

You realize, that the Spawnroom Shield allows weapons-fire, to reduce the ability to stand near the highly-exposed exits, as an enemy,...

Dec 10, 2019
  30. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change the Resistance Levels of Air.

When Pilots have a better solution than "Air giving you trouble, Be the air" Perhaps they won't usually look like blowhards. We don't...

Dec 7, 2019
  31. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

So the PS4 Pilot Community, is either Piss-poor, or the Piloting Controls are actually decent, but no one can aim anyway. With this "Face...

Nov 8, 2019
  32. LordKrelas liked Skraggz's post in the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

On Emerald they 100% run stealth, and to run anything else in that slot is silly, Unless your running composite to hunt Libs.

Nov 8, 2019
  33. LordKrelas liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff Auraxium SMG's!.

I didn't even know that. Thank you. Maybe TR could have a special powerup with a cooldown that significantly boosts their rate of fire...

Nov 8, 2019
  34. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff Auraxium SMG's!.

TR's Butcher was meant to have a single-mag that contained their entire ammo pool, so they could fire non-stop. Daybreak never provided...

Nov 8, 2019
  35. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff Auraxium SMG's!.

The God-Saw's alt-fire is on multiple VS weapons, in which the trick is Superior on said VS weapons. But yeah, special traits would be...

Nov 8, 2019
  36. LordKrelas liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

Why is the Wraith cloak here? Why not a class specific module that does different things, based on the class you choose? The answer is...

Nov 8, 2019
  37. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

What in hell are they running then? Fire-Suppression? A waste of space, to not be on be on the radar of any Tank, ESF or similar,...

Nov 7, 2019
  38. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

The Flash is the cost of a Grenade. Why in christ is needs to be viable AV, is something I don't get why: Let alone if you want the...

Nov 7, 2019
  39. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

The Vet is running stealth, the Newbie Isn't: So the Vet is not on radar, while the Newbie is. IE, the Advantage is for the Vet, not the...

Nov 7, 2019
  40. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

ESF engagement radar was added specifically to giv newbies a leg up in the airgame and show them how experienced pilots fly. Experienced...

Nov 7, 2019
  41. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] NS Heavy Tank.

Being able to Cloak the vehicle, wielding a heavily destructive cannon that rivals any other MBT's cannon.. is essentially providing the...

Oct 27, 2019
  42. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

You can circumvent the charge/draw time by doing that behind cover. But the real question is: Why do you insist on having this feature...

Oct 27, 2019
  43. LordKrelas replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

It might just be what that Dalton is Mounted to: A heavily armored, Fast & Agile Aircraft packing 3 Weapon systems & a Booster. An...

Oct 26, 2019
  44. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

I'm all for making flying more accessible, but results need to correspond to the difficulty of using the weapon. Take qcb bolt actions...

Oct 26, 2019
  45. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] NS Heavy Tank.

So a cloaking tank, with a Dalton, or a Tank that can clear a lattice base via death, while also packing a Dalton. That would be...

Oct 26, 2019
  46. LordKrelas replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

I'm NC typically. That's what I typically state as well, quite commonly. Not TR. That Flamethrower is also... not Universal, and...

Oct 19, 2019
  47. LordKrelas replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

Do you play Console or something? The starfall fires 3 shot bursts with a trigger-press. As well, Tanks do not gain mystically more...

Oct 19, 2019
  48. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread To Devs: Tanks suffering even more after the AV damage change.

It does not matter as much for balance how easily a certain class/vehicle can destroy itself. If it can destroy itself fast than it can...

Oct 18, 2019
  49. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

No, it's daybreak's. And this is WHY people are so upset about harassers! Because they currently can just eat tank shells and still...

Oct 18, 2019
  50. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues that are clearly yvery serious upsets?...

Oct 18, 2019
  51. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

Nice to know smart people who play the game understand game balance unlike most of the (remaining) devs and quite few of the current...

Oct 18, 2019
  52. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

You're both right! The current harasser would be fine if it cost more, let's say 300nanites maybe? And give them a 360 degree rumble...

Oct 18, 2019
  53. LordKrelas liked DemonicTreerat's post in the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

Cost isn't the issue. Its that since their inception they've been too tough. By making them so damn "tanky", keeping their high speed, and...

Oct 18, 2019
  54. LordKrelas replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

20% Armor reduction on a high-health vehicle with mobility, and massive firepower, that faces Low-damage weapons. That thing can...

Oct 18, 2019
  55. LordKrelas replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

The Starfall is anti-vehicle not anti-infantry. The Flash itself, was nerfed, rather than the weapons; And you know what triggered that?...

Oct 18, 2019
  56. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Reform] 1V1 model is the way out.

Do you even play this game? Who the fresh hell is Lutankong? The Third party is meant to want to murder both sides, and both sides...

Oct 12, 2019
  57. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Reform] 1V1 model is the way out.

The Third party ensures no single Overpop works; If one side has 40-50% of the population, they still have to fight (just like the other...

Oct 12, 2019
  58. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Reform] 1V1 model is the way out.

1v1 Does not solve any of them. Without the 3rd side, there is less Threat for either side to concern themselves with, focusing their...

Oct 12, 2019
  59. LordKrelas replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

Pull AV, and you actually kill the target. Let alone if you Pulled an equal price or more expensive Nanite unit. AA? You pull a...

Oct 6, 2019
  60. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... yes a hornet esf from 300 to 400 meters totaly gives a scrap bout your...

Oct 5, 2019
  61. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

A ton of vets do actually use them. They're the best option for nosegun ESF against libs. And they're pretty good when fighting other...

Oct 5, 2019
  62. LordKrelas replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

I don't see Tanks, having this requirement, nor having hard-counters that disable AV weapons. Aircraft do, Which was the point: Air...

Oct 4, 2019
  63. LordKrelas replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

So the solution to a Lone-wolf, is an entire coordinated team. Unless it uses Flares, in which case, those Lock-ons fail to work at all:...

Oct 4, 2019
  64. LordKrelas liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Biolab situation explained.

Love biolabs. They can be fantastic fights if you choose wisely. Learn to spot when they have degraded into a massive endless spawn camp...

Sep 26, 2019
  65. LordKrelas replied to the thread A suggestion from a Chinese gamer.

If the front line is reduced to the Same conflict between two sides, a solid "Insert color" vs "Insert color" It might as well be any other...

Sep 26, 2019
  66. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread what should the MAX be?.

the max should be an expensive tanky room breacher that can take alot of punishment. it is the slowest unit in the game, the most...

Sep 14, 2019
  67. LordKrelas replied to the thread what should the MAX be?.

I'd like the Squad-Support specialization, outside of being just another gun. Saves it from being a Infantry-sized 450-nanite unit, that...

Sep 14, 2019
  68. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread what should the MAX be?.

lets talk about the >>>"ROLE"<<< of the MAX in general and not derail this threat into the NC version being underpowered again .. also...

Sep 14, 2019
  69. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Come on man, you can't even pretend that you're not just ignoring all my arguments now? At least when you were scrupulously inspecting...

Sep 9, 2019
  70. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Do you have a better notion of how a AOE weapon, Unstable Ammunitions, accurate weapons, are not AI. And how NC, which is the most...

Sep 9, 2019
  71. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

NC has a shotgun, TR has an Arcing Grenade, and VS has a large-radius AOE weapon. I see more PPA's, than Marauders, likely since TR...

Sep 9, 2019
  72. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

"Admitted" has a hostile connotation in this context, I'd say moreso "acknowledged." :p PS2 is a social environment, not an experiment....

Sep 9, 2019
  73. LordKrelas liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Spot on Adamts01. Good observation. This is true of every aspect of life. It's also why central planners always fail and free...

Sep 9, 2019
  74. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Saron is AV, did I have a second typo in there? I did list Amp as AI, when it's AV just like the Vulcan, but I did not list Saron as AI,...

Sep 9, 2019
  75. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] At every 20 Battle Rank.

Wouldn't that literally mean Higher BR players would have superior equipment than lower levels, which would then actually matter.. Making...

Sep 9, 2019
  76. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

I was being polite. It would be statistically impossible for the former to be true. In my opinion a very large contributor to the...

Sep 9, 2019
  77. LordKrelas liked LaughingDead's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

The real question is how can VS claim to be underpowered when they're winning more alerts than the other two factions cross servers?

Sep 8, 2019
  78. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Lets' look at the equipment first then. What does it take to Win Continents? Base Captures, right? Starting Infantry = New Players...

Sep 8, 2019
  79. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The piercing mechanic in general is rather useless, My brain went on overdrive when they mentioned piercing, I was imagining mowing down...

Sep 7, 2019
  80. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I actually like the piercing mechanic but it is both too little available and it has unwarranted consequences for your ROF. I think that we...

Sep 7, 2019
  81. LordKrelas liked Badman76's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The piece mechanic is useless, especially since it also reduces the rate of fire of the bishop.

Sep 7, 2019
  82. LordKrelas liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I can’t agree with you more on this post. TR and NC has faced the shaft and the Vanu got way too many perks. I actually get bored playing...

Sep 7, 2019
  83. LordKrelas liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I think it too. In terms of ROI it would be good, a new weapon requires a lot of work whereas adding something to a new weapon (without...

Sep 7, 2019
  84. LordKrelas replied to the thread Is it true? VS.....

VS Power-Knife isn't silent, but it's the most quiet; To the point of being stealthy. Been like that for ages. TR has the loudest thing...

Sep 7, 2019
  85. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] alert closes region.

So sections of the map are locked off, for alerts... Whomever gets more people in at the last minute, is going to win that. And it will...

Sep 3, 2019
  86. LordKrelas replied to the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

Amen. VS has too many of the damnable things, to be getting the few even on the other two. Yeah those would be nice. TR's explosives...

Sep 3, 2019
  87. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The way I've seen these special 'extras' on weapons has been like this: VS - No bullet drop, AoE-type weapon attachments (similar to the...

Sep 3, 2019
  88. LordKrelas liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

Idk why, but this had me cracking up. I think as a whole people should be more direct.

Sep 3, 2019
  89. LordKrelas posted a new thread.

Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?

For NC & TR, there's not been any additions or improvements to existing weaponry, with any of the new release capabilities. VS, for example...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Sep 3, 2019
  90. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Worst update ever?.

You could also just activate fire suppression when you've been dealt more than 15% damage to get +/-750hp back you know. For a vehicle...

Sep 2, 2019
  91. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Dead or Alive: nice patch.

It seems to be a new development on these forums to say "let's just play it first" whenever something horrible comes along. Right now it...

Sep 2, 2019
  92. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Dead or Alive: nice patch.

Since we can already do the math and show you that the NAR is superior to the NumbNutz reactor we can safely say the the NC's changes...

Sep 2, 2019
  93. LordKrelas replied to the thread you devs are trash and ****** the NC in the process.

If it was the fastest, it would literally dance around anything less than a tank shell, even more casually. Only VS has near-hitscan AV,...

Sep 2, 2019
  94. LordKrelas replied to the thread New VE ar idea.

So a Heat-based VS AR, that fires two types of ammunition per pull of the trigger(?, is it firing modes) That has one bullet, the same...

Sep 2, 2019
  95. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

^lovely, another "despite them being worse than tr and vs in pretty much every way, they're actually way better! You all just suck"...

Sep 2, 2019
  96. LordKrelas liked Dosatron01's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

@Exileant Even when I get the jump on a TR max or VS max I still lose the 1v1s with my NC max. That's how bad the NC max is. And yes, I am...

Sep 2, 2019
  97. LordKrelas replied to the thread you devs are trash and ****** the NC in the process.

While the OP is quite a bit off on several bits, (like the prowler bubble not pretty much making it the easiest target, rather than making...

Sep 2, 2019
  98. LordKrelas replied to the thread A2G vs G2A.

..The only low risk aspect, is due to the Spawn-room itself. Your ESF costs less than the MAX, and is dead in less than a second outside...

Aug 31, 2019
  99. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

Pointing out irony is hijacking your thread for my own agenda? You complain that they tried to kill the vehicle game, meaning they are...

Aug 31, 2019
  100. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (The NC has gotten the worst of New stuff recently).

You lost me at Best MBT and ES Launcher.. LMGs, sure, SMGs, sure. MBT? Are you kidding, at best it trades positions solely due to the...

Aug 31, 2019
  101. LordKrelas liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

I personally really like the new bounty system. Barely anybody used the old system, and with the old system it gave the stigma that the...

Aug 30, 2019
  102. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

I think the ease of the automatics is likely a bit much. Regardless of single-life killing-sprees in vehicles, resulting it in being even...

Aug 30, 2019
  103. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

Whilst playing yesterday, my friend and I noticed a bug. Despite dying, once we were revived by a medic, instead of the kill counter...

Aug 30, 2019
  104. LordKrelas replied to the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

I suggest pulling an NC max since the updates. NC DPS is lower, with all the negatives of a shotgun -- With none of the Alpha strike...

Aug 30, 2019
  105. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (The NC has gotten the worst of New stuff recently).

Have you seen the other guns? Piercing isn't all that practical, with the sheer costs of it: and VS gained this on AI weaponry for their...

Aug 30, 2019
  106. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why don't you just remove TR faction? ...

There are now two additional threads, in this same style. With the same complete lack of rational argument. Congrats. As gods knows if...

Aug 29, 2019
  107. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Update: It sucks.

Ok let's look at what the patch notes have to say: So you get Magburner by default, the price goes up for the ranks after it but...

Aug 28, 2019
  108. LordKrelas replied to the thread Update: It sucks.

NC getting a pretty much useless thing, that they have to pay for, and choose over shields; No logical reason to use it. TR getting an...

Aug 28, 2019
  109. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Where is Vanguard Foward Shield integration?.

So Prowler's got their Anchored Mode integrated into the tank and then got the reload speed bonus turned into Barrage. And now Magrider's...

Aug 28, 2019
  110. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

ZOE is an ability, not a gun. You can still kill someone with a SMG easily enough regardless of whether you're ability is an area heal,...

Aug 28, 2019
  111. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why don't you just remove TR faction? ...

When did you play TR? When has the Prowler been beaten? It hasn't lost anything, in years. It got cheated on the new Upgrade option, but...

Aug 28, 2019
  112. LordKrelas liked Jbeasty's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

Sure, but I was just trying to make the point that players don't choose the best options versus air, seemingly more often than not....

Aug 27, 2019
  113. LordKrelas replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

If you want to kill your team, You get to suffer the same punishment -- So is firing back , worth it? No? Good. As the system doesn't...

Aug 27, 2019
  114. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

If you managed to get locked, via allies walking in front: That is an absurd repeated action. I've had my entire squad kill each other...

Aug 27, 2019
  115. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

Poorly worded while tired, basically if they're entering a Sundy, their class is completely irrelevant. Since it doesn't matter when...

Aug 27, 2019
  116. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Let's revive PlanetSide 2.

Best way to revive ps2 is to undo everything that DBG have done to it... The new weapons and DX11 can stay, but literally everything that...

Aug 27, 2019
  117. LordKrelas replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

The punishment discourages it. Lacking a punishment, means they can literally do it more casually, and Team-kills then becomes without...

Aug 27, 2019
  118. LordKrelas liked Skraggz's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Quit being spiteful, you just said that they will move on before the report does anything, implying they will get bored quickly. You...

Aug 27, 2019
  119. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

Your first post, states you have literally repeatedly shot friendlies, as they 'walked into your fire' That is nailing friendlies, a bad...

Aug 27, 2019
  120. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

ZOE was an ability, your max still functions without it, incredibly well infact, cosmos are incredible. You didn't have your ENTIRE AI...

Aug 27, 2019
  121. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread How about Briggs to Soltech instead.

Looks like your wish got granted. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/briggs-merge-august-27th-2019.252349/ I'm glad...

Aug 26, 2019
  122. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Then there's no point in revenge killing against someone who doesn't care if they lose the character either because it will probably...

Aug 26, 2019
  123. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Ah no it isnt outdated. Its still very useful, especially in PS2. The mechanic adds a layer of interplay with the players around you...

Aug 26, 2019
  124. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

If you're nailing friendlies that consistently, that is a poor position to be constantly firing. As well; The retaliating is the same...

Aug 26, 2019
  125. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

What part of "proper gameplay" involves (not caring about) shooting your own allies? The point of the "stupid rule" is that you should...

Aug 26, 2019
  126. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

If they remember they have a rocket-launcher... They'd not be in the Sunderer as them remembering it wouldn't matter. And not sure if you...

Aug 26, 2019
  127. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

That's exactly the key. So far their only solution has been to tune flak damage. I just don't think the answer lies in that mechanic. No...

Aug 26, 2019
  128. LordKrelas replied to the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

I'm not seeing VS, having their weapons entirely shattered. They lost an ES ability, with another option for that, which TR uses without...

Aug 26, 2019
  129. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

I completely agree with only reducing the headshot damage multiplier (of most weapons) down to 1.2x and even with the removal of...

Aug 25, 2019
  130. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

The Liberator ttk against ground vehicles is just fine. Ground options for dealing with air are the heart of the problem. On top of that,...

Aug 25, 2019
  131. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

How would a Dev that flies, fix the Ground interaction exactly? Sure, that might fix the ESF vs other Air issues, but not the ground's...

Aug 25, 2019