LordKrelas's Recent Activity

1. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread what should the MAX be?.

the max should be an expensive tanky room breacher that can take alot of punishment. it is the slowest unit in the game, the most...

Sep 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  2. LordKrelas replied to the thread what should the MAX be?.

I'd like the Squad-Support specialization, outside of being just another gun. Saves it from being a Infantry-sized 450-nanite unit, that...

Sep 14, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  3. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread what should the MAX be?.

lets talk about the >>>"ROLE"<<< of the MAX in general and not derail this threat into the NC version being underpowered again .. also...

Sep 14, 2019 at 10:05 AM
  4. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Come on man, you can't even pretend that you're not just ignoring all my arguments now? At least when you were scrupulously inspecting...

Sep 9, 2019
  5. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Do you have a better notion of how a AOE weapon, Unstable Ammunitions, accurate weapons, are not AI. And how NC, which is the most...

Sep 9, 2019
  6. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

NC has a shotgun, TR has an Arcing Grenade, and VS has a large-radius AOE weapon. I see more PPA's, than Marauders, likely since TR...

Sep 9, 2019
  7. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

"Admitted" has a hostile connotation in this context, I'd say moreso "acknowledged." :p PS2 is a social environment, not an experiment....

Sep 9, 2019
  8. LordKrelas liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Spot on Adamts01. Good observation. This is true of every aspect of life. It's also why central planners always fail and free...

Sep 9, 2019
  9. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Saron is AV, did I have a second typo in there? I did list Amp as AI, when it's AV just like the Vulcan, but I did not list Saron as AI,...

Sep 9, 2019
  10. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] At every 20 Battle Rank.

Wouldn't that literally mean Higher BR players would have superior equipment than lower levels, which would then actually matter.. Making...

Sep 9, 2019
  11. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

I was being polite. It would be statistically impossible for the former to be true. In my opinion a very large contributor to the...

Sep 9, 2019
  12. LordKrelas liked LaughingDead's post in the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

The real question is how can VS claim to be underpowered when they're winning more alerts than the other two factions cross servers?

Sep 8, 2019
  13. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Lets' look at the equipment first then. What does it take to Win Continents? Base Captures, right? Starting Infantry = New Players...

Sep 8, 2019
  14. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The piercing mechanic in general is rather useless, My brain went on overdrive when they mentioned piercing, I was imagining mowing down...

Sep 7, 2019
  15. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I actually like the piercing mechanic but it is both too little available and it has unwarranted consequences for your ROF. I think that we...

Sep 7, 2019
  16. LordKrelas liked Badman76's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The piece mechanic is useless, especially since it also reduces the rate of fire of the bishop.

Sep 7, 2019
  17. LordKrelas liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I can’t agree with you more on this post. TR and NC has faced the shaft and the Vanu got way too many perks. I actually get bored playing...

Sep 7, 2019
  18. LordKrelas liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

I think it too. In terms of ROI it would be good, a new weapon requires a lot of work whereas adding something to a new weapon (without...

Sep 7, 2019
  19. LordKrelas replied to the thread Is it true? VS.....

VS Power-Knife isn't silent, but it's the most quiet; To the point of being stealthy. Been like that for ages. TR has the loudest thing...

Sep 7, 2019
  20. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] alert closes region.

So sections of the map are locked off, for alerts... Whomever gets more people in at the last minute, is going to win that. And it will...

Sep 3, 2019
  21. LordKrelas replied to the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

Amen. VS has too many of the damnable things, to be getting the few even on the other two. Yeah those would be nice. TR's explosives...

Sep 3, 2019
  22. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?.

The way I've seen these special 'extras' on weapons has been like this: VS - No bullet drop, AoE-type weapon attachments (similar to the...

Sep 3, 2019
  23. LordKrelas liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

Idk why, but this had me cracking up. I think as a whole people should be more direct.

Sep 3, 2019
  24. LordKrelas posted a new thread.

Applying the New Tricks for Existing weapons?

For NC & TR, there's not been any additions or improvements to existing weaponry, with any of the new release capabilities. VS, for example...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Sep 3, 2019
  25. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Worst update ever?.

You could also just activate fire suppression when you've been dealt more than 15% damage to get +/-750hp back you know. For a vehicle...

Sep 2, 2019
  26. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Dead or Alive: nice patch.

It seems to be a new development on these forums to say "let's just play it first" whenever something horrible comes along. Right now it...

Sep 2, 2019
  27. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Dead or Alive: nice patch.

Since we can already do the math and show you that the NAR is superior to the NumbNutz reactor we can safely say the the NC's changes...

Sep 2, 2019
  28. LordKrelas replied to the thread you devs are trash and ****** the NC in the process.

If it was the fastest, it would literally dance around anything less than a tank shell, even more casually. Only VS has near-hitscan AV,...

Sep 2, 2019
  29. LordKrelas replied to the thread New VE ar idea.

So a Heat-based VS AR, that fires two types of ammunition per pull of the trigger(?, is it firing modes) That has one bullet, the same...

Sep 2, 2019
  30. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

^lovely, another "despite them being worse than tr and vs in pretty much every way, they're actually way better! You all just suck"...

Sep 2, 2019
  31. LordKrelas liked Dosatron01's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

@Exileant Even when I get the jump on a TR max or VS max I still lose the 1v1s with my NC max. That's how bad the NC max is. And yes, I am...

Sep 2, 2019
  32. LordKrelas replied to the thread you devs are trash and ****** the NC in the process.

While the OP is quite a bit off on several bits, (like the prowler bubble not pretty much making it the easiest target, rather than making...

Sep 2, 2019
  33. LordKrelas replied to the thread A2G vs G2A.

..The only low risk aspect, is due to the Spawn-room itself. Your ESF costs less than the MAX, and is dead in less than a second outside...

Aug 31, 2019
  34. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

Pointing out irony is hijacking your thread for my own agenda? You complain that they tried to kill the vehicle game, meaning they are...

Aug 31, 2019
  35. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (The NC has gotten the worst of New stuff recently).

You lost me at Best MBT and ES Launcher.. LMGs, sure, SMGs, sure. MBT? Are you kidding, at best it trades positions solely due to the...

Aug 31, 2019
  36. LordKrelas liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

I personally really like the new bounty system. Barely anybody used the old system, and with the old system it gave the stigma that the...

Aug 30, 2019
  37. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

I think the ease of the automatics is likely a bit much. Regardless of single-life killing-sprees in vehicles, resulting it in being even...

Aug 30, 2019
  38. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread [Suggestion] Autobounty, I have a couple of issues....

Whilst playing yesterday, my friend and I noticed a bug. Despite dying, once we were revived by a medic, instead of the kill counter...

Aug 30, 2019
  39. LordKrelas replied to the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

I suggest pulling an NC max since the updates. NC DPS is lower, with all the negatives of a shotgun -- With none of the Alpha strike...

Aug 30, 2019
  40. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (The NC has gotten the worst of New stuff recently).

Have you seen the other guns? Piercing isn't all that practical, with the sheer costs of it: and VS gained this on AI weaponry for their...

Aug 30, 2019
  41. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why don't you just remove TR faction? ...

There are now two additional threads, in this same style. With the same complete lack of rational argument. Congrats. As gods knows if...

Aug 29, 2019
  42. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Update: It sucks.

Ok let's look at what the patch notes have to say: So you get Magburner by default, the price goes up for the ranks after it but...

Aug 28, 2019
  43. LordKrelas replied to the thread Update: It sucks.

NC getting a pretty much useless thing, that they have to pay for, and choose over shields; No logical reason to use it. TR getting an...

Aug 28, 2019
  44. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Where is Vanguard Foward Shield integration?.

So Prowler's got their Anchored Mode integrated into the tank and then got the reload speed bonus turned into Barrage. And now Magrider's...

Aug 28, 2019
  45. LordKrelas liked Clipped!'s post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

ZOE is an ability, not a gun. You can still kill someone with a SMG easily enough regardless of whether you're ability is an area heal,...

Aug 28, 2019
  46. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why don't you just remove TR faction? ...

When did you play TR? When has the Prowler been beaten? It hasn't lost anything, in years. It got cheated on the new Upgrade option, but...

Aug 28, 2019
  47. LordKrelas liked Jbeasty's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

Sure, but I was just trying to make the point that players don't choose the best options versus air, seemingly more often than not....

Aug 27, 2019
  48. LordKrelas replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

If you want to kill your team, You get to suffer the same punishment -- So is firing back , worth it? No? Good. As the system doesn't...

Aug 27, 2019
  49. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

If you managed to get locked, via allies walking in front: That is an absurd repeated action. I've had my entire squad kill each other...

Aug 27, 2019
  50. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

Poorly worded while tired, basically if they're entering a Sundy, their class is completely irrelevant. Since it doesn't matter when...

Aug 27, 2019
  51. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Let's revive PlanetSide 2.

Best way to revive ps2 is to undo everything that DBG have done to it... The new weapons and DX11 can stay, but literally everything that...

Aug 27, 2019
  52. LordKrelas replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

The punishment discourages it. Lacking a punishment, means they can literally do it more casually, and Team-kills then becomes without...

Aug 27, 2019
  53. LordKrelas liked Skraggz's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Quit being spiteful, you just said that they will move on before the report does anything, implying they will get bored quickly. You...

Aug 27, 2019
  54. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

Your first post, states you have literally repeatedly shot friendlies, as they 'walked into your fire' That is nailing friendlies, a bad...

Aug 27, 2019
  55. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

ZOE was an ability, your max still functions without it, incredibly well infact, cosmos are incredible. You didn't have your ENTIRE AI...

Aug 27, 2019
  56. LordKrelas liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread How about Briggs to Soltech instead.

Looks like your wish got granted. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/briggs-merge-august-27th-2019.252349/ I'm glad...

Aug 26, 2019
  57. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Then there's no point in revenge killing against someone who doesn't care if they lose the character either because it will probably...

Aug 26, 2019
  58. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread im upset about team killing.

Ah no it isnt outdated. Its still very useful, especially in PS2. The mechanic adds a layer of interplay with the players around you...

Aug 26, 2019
  59. LordKrelas replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

If you're nailing friendlies that consistently, that is a poor position to be constantly firing. As well; The retaliating is the same...

Aug 26, 2019
  60. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

What part of "proper gameplay" involves (not caring about) shooting your own allies? The point of the "stupid rule" is that you should...

Aug 26, 2019
  61. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

If they remember they have a rocket-launcher... They'd not be in the Sunderer as them remembering it wouldn't matter. And not sure if you...

Aug 26, 2019
  62. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

That's exactly the key. So far their only solution has been to tune flak damage. I just don't think the answer lies in that mechanic. No...

Aug 26, 2019
  63. LordKrelas replied to the thread An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad..

I'm not seeing VS, having their weapons entirely shattered. They lost an ES ability, with another option for that, which TR uses without...

Aug 26, 2019
  64. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

I completely agree with only reducing the headshot damage multiplier (of most weapons) down to 1.2x and even with the removal of...

Aug 25, 2019
  65. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

The Liberator ttk against ground vehicles is just fine. Ground options for dealing with air are the heart of the problem. On top of that,...

Aug 25, 2019
  66. LordKrelas replied to the thread NERF THE DAMN LIBERATOR AIR TO VEHICLE DAMAGE ALREADY !!!!.

How would a Dev that flies, fix the Ground interaction exactly? Sure, that might fix the ESF vs other Air issues, but not the ground's...

Aug 25, 2019
  67. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

It would be helping them get the objective, and the builder is getting EXP for it. Solo building experience, is what is present; As you...

Aug 18, 2019
  68. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

Do you like being spawn-camped? Do you realize every position near a spawn in near every single Lattice-base is open-air? Do you know how...

Aug 17, 2019
  69. LordKrelas liked DemonicTreerat's post in the thread Base building needs work..

Pretty much sums up construction. Unless you get lucky to land the warpgate that gives you the best spots fast and at least 4 other...

Aug 17, 2019
  70. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

A better suggestion that something that was invested by the devs, & players, into, is to dump it, after what, a year of work & expenses...

Aug 17, 2019
  71. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Planned Death Camera.

I'm not entirely sure how you came to this conclusion. When you get killed at a chokepoint you dont really get any new information. You...

Aug 17, 2019
  72. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

I swear you don't actually play Planetside. You know, the one place that blind-fire, will reliably always nail a shot? It's the place I...

Aug 17, 2019
  73. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread Whoever updated the 'Gate Shield Diffuser' to work on Player made shields, didn't think it through...

I think most people are on the same page. Even watching Wrel's videos, he argues that bases should be big fights with vehicles and...

Aug 17, 2019
  74. LordKrelas replied to the thread Whoever updated the 'Gate Shield Diffuser' to work on Player made shields, didn't think it through...

I used to have attack Connery VS PMB's, and they were constant. If they actually were outside the walls, it was usually Liberators, ESFs...

Aug 16, 2019
  75. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

If they can fire it solo, from the safest position, they are not going to coordinate with anyone. Let alone if it gives them correction...

Aug 16, 2019
  76. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

It's a weapon, fired from as far away as possible, as far from any retaliation as possible, that is intended to be blind-fired...

Aug 16, 2019
  77. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

Certainly not that: That is quite literally Offense, and crippling the enemy with now indirect murder. PMBs do not need more long-range...

Aug 16, 2019
  78. LordKrelas replied to the thread Whoever updated the 'Gate Shield Diffuser' to work on Player made shields, didn't think it through...

As long as it's not excessive painful - to the point of 'Ah same one-sided grind against an NPC wall' for hours. Since PMBs unlike the...

Aug 15, 2019
  79. LordKrelas liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Another example of why your new spawn system sucks (picture).

This is because the guy who forced the spawn redesign doesn't understand the game or the players. Not exaggerating here.

Aug 15, 2019
  80. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread What's a good op NC max build?.

blueshifts are nice sure, but cosmos are where its at! dual wielding 167dmg model weapons with VS "hitbox hack ammo" and a...

Aug 15, 2019
  81. LordKrelas replied to the thread Whoever updated the 'Gate Shield Diffuser' to work on Player made shields, didn't think it through...

Then they need to stop being focused on Weapons of Mass Destruction & map Locks. It's doing them no favors, as they're expected to be...

Aug 15, 2019
  82. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread Whoever updated the 'Gate Shield Diffuser' to work on Player made shields, didn't think it through...

have a team defending it ... if you are on your own ... well tough ... considering how many people spam OS firebases on the map...

Aug 15, 2019
  83. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

You're an automated self-repairing Base, built by 1 builder. Your weapon has the AOE of an entire Lattice-base - and you're complaining...

Aug 15, 2019
  84. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

One-shot killing everything inside a Lattice base is pretty damn powerful. 3-Shot Killing a Shielded Sunderer (Flail) is pretty powerful...

Aug 14, 2019
  85. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread The 'Light Assault' is heavier than a 'Heavy Assault'.

That's actually the beauty of the fourms. Except for perfectly ignoring posts or people, you can't escape dealing with another person's...

Aug 14, 2019
  86. LordKrelas replied to the thread Base building needs work..

Glaive is your PMB system. Only PMBs have Skyshields, and only PMBs can disable skyshields. Only PMBs have Orbital Strikes, and can fire...

Aug 14, 2019
  87. LordKrelas replied to the thread increase stats Lancer VS22.

Anti-armor weapons are one of the rare types, that VS doesn't have infinite ammunition making engineers less important for VS assaults &...

Aug 14, 2019
  88. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

Realistically if you get shot at the moment you render you must have been followed by a giant fireworks display that constantly writes...

Aug 9, 2019
  89. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

Not really any more than any other weapon, honestly. It does depend significantlyon the target being engaged, I guess. ESF pilots seem...

Aug 8, 2019
  90. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread What's a good op NC max build?.

I think you are out of touch with the NC MAX. The shield for example. It takes about a second before it is truly "up" and soaks damage,...

Aug 8, 2019
  91. LordKrelas replied to the thread What's a good op NC max build?.

That Shield, while useful, matters little if the unit is barely able to kill; IE it just slows the death that can't be avoided at all....

Aug 8, 2019
  92. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

I don't know how you play but, when I run to a (capture) point, I run to a (capture) point with the intent to live and capture it....

Aug 8, 2019
  93. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

3 hexes is in access of 600m and thats assuming you are flying at the same height as the Flak burster. At that range you barely receive...

Aug 8, 2019
  94. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread What's a good op NC max build?.

One thing people always seem to ignore is the Falcon MAX. Falcons are AV weapons for short to mid range, officially they have an anti-MAX...

Aug 8, 2019
  95. LordKrelas replied to the thread What's a good op NC max build?.

They were exceedingly effective yes -- But brought in line? They have no positive benefit to their weapons. None, at bloody all. DPS...

Aug 8, 2019
  96. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

let me tell you something then ... ground AA was even less usefullback then than it is now .. doesn´t change that groundbased antiair...

Aug 6, 2019
  97. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

You do remember that not only did we have half the amount of AA sources available, but the damage of those AA sources was even lower...

Aug 6, 2019
  98. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

But to go back on topic I think NC should have gotten slugs as their default. Plenty of cool stuff they can do with it through mechanics...

Aug 6, 2019
  99. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

It certainly doesn't help that NC also got slapped with being the TK faction and generally caring mostly about "finding a good...

Aug 6, 2019
  100. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

I've just checked, the VS do not use more C4, Galaxies or air locks than other factions. So this has to be a form of bias. Just like...

Aug 6, 2019
  101. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Shotguns were a bad idea from day one and should be replaced with machine guns. Shotguns by...

Aug 6, 2019
  102. LordKrelas liked CartoonFace101's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

I've been playing since 2013 as NC and still to this day i only have 1% in my max usage mainly because shotguns don't work in most...

Aug 6, 2019
  103. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

I think the real reason for this has always been for a completely different reason. Players in the very beginning suggested players not...

Aug 6, 2019
  104. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

The reason the NC is losing more has been clear for years. The most used weapons are the starting weapons, and the most used class of...

Aug 6, 2019
  105. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

We've tried showing you the stats (which are all entirely against you idiots), but you all continue to pretend that it is somehow fine....

Aug 6, 2019
  106. LordKrelas replied to the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

The Spawn room is exposed to the air, and has no cover from any arcing fire, same with most open area's. Your flail has an absurd cycle...

Aug 3, 2019
  107. LordKrelas replied to the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

Attack the OSC base, which can be constructed & is fully automated.. So don't be at the Lattice, unless you can teleport & not be at that...

Aug 3, 2019
  108. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

actually i've put my ASP points into cheaper armour, so i can pull that stuff for 360 nanites, so max is far-and-away the most...

Aug 3, 2019
  109. LordKrelas replied to the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

The 450 Nanite Max, that is the slowest in the game. That's quite the expensive asset to be dead casually. Since you know, That's an...

Aug 3, 2019
  110. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

nope, i have enough clips like this to make a damn compilation, full health maxes, getting in a corner in a direction pointing away from...

Aug 3, 2019
  111. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Construction rework needed desperately, what are the devs afraid of?.

No I think we misunderstand each other. I thought you said that the closer you build to an enemy warpgate the faster it should be...

Aug 3, 2019
  112. LordKrelas replied to the thread Construction rework needed desperately, what are the devs afraid of?.

HIVEs started off at better rates, and were intangible. Each HIVE added to the rate of production, and the outcome was an instant VP that...

Aug 3, 2019
  113. LordKrelas replied to the thread Construction rework needed desperately, what are the devs afraid of?.

Do you wish to be first in line, to the automated self-repairing grind-wall, Where a one-sided PvE assault must break through an empty...

Jul 31, 2019
  114. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Construction rework needed desperately, what are the devs afraid of?.

Here are some of my idea's: Make construction fast and easy. Lowers the risk/reward expectation and reduces the chance your base is...

Jul 31, 2019
  115. LordKrelas replied to the thread Let's talk cammoflauge and auraxium armour ( NC).

...That would make spotting incredibly less viable at ranges, and make Camo brutally a game-changer. IE, do recall Camo isn't free that...

Jul 31, 2019
  116. LordKrelas replied to the thread Do something about the Air to Infantry.

As long as they aren't 1-ram killers. Otherwise, Straight A2A ESFs being higher in count, are more forgiving to piloting mistakes, but...

Jul 31, 2019
  117. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread Sniper.

if sniping is your main goal, i'd recommend trying Phaseshift, the heat mechanic frees up your implant and suit slot from ammo stuff, no...

Jul 31, 2019
  118. LordKrelas replied to the thread Do something about the Air to Infantry.

We've had A2G ESF mauling the ground for years. And A2G Liberators fearing no ESF at all, since they're attacking Ground targets first....

Jul 31, 2019
  119. LordKrelas liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Weapon lock help.

If I'm doing some non-commital aim, and just generically working a corner or something and do friendly fire, I'll let up for sure and...

Jul 30, 2019
  120. LordKrelas liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] C4 should be removed and replaced with something else, MAX units should be nerfed.

People need to stop blithely throwing around the word 'toxic' when describing something they don't like. Sorry, but the use of an item...

Jul 30, 2019
  121. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Do something about the Air to Infantry.

Ah yes, and then the AV oriented Liberator will just wave at the enemy ground vehicles and not touch them at all because they are such...

Jul 30, 2019
  122. LordKrelas replied to the thread Do something about the Air to Infantry.

Aren't ESFs meant to be the counter Libs, according to pilots? In which case, A2G Liberators, with their Daltons would one-shot kill...

Jul 30, 2019
  123. LordKrelas liked Skraggz's post in the thread Weapon lock help.

I'll stress this again, the only time I got weapon locked is when I purposely did things wrong. Any other time I don't get locked. Yes...

Jul 28, 2019
  124. LordKrelas replied to the thread Weapon lock help.

If they're constantly running into your gun, Perhaps you are firing into the primary path of travel. If its not the primary path of...

Jul 28, 2019
  125. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread MAX alert sucks I'm logging out.

I think this is because of a very important distinction in the alert: it says "earn MAX kills during the event". Not "earn kills as a...

Jul 28, 2019
  126. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Can something be done with Air to Ground combat!.

But if aircraft go alone without dedicated A2G weapons the aircraft are still guaranteed an automatic escape. This is unfair as the...

Jul 28, 2019
  127. LordKrelas replied to the thread Weapon lock help.

Yeah that's not viable: As not only a mass of data, that's easily exploitable. If you can't manage a long play-session due to...

Jul 28, 2019
  128. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread Weapon lock help.

I can't tell you, because after thousands of hours I've never had my weapons locked. And I've been in the middle of the zergiest of...

Jul 28, 2019
  129. LordKrelas replied to the thread Why are the NC so bad?.

90% of this, is me enjoying describing a mess. You can basically read the "Who is more scary", and get the gist of why up-front. Who's...

Jul 26, 2019
  130. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Why are the NC so bad?.

Let's do a thought experiment: We put 100 NC players against 100 TR or VS players. We give them a random mixture of classes all with...

Jul 26, 2019
  131. LordKrelas replied to the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

If one side, right now, is dealing with 66%, that requires the 66% to be focused solely on them. Which means they have to completely not...

Jul 26, 2019
  132. LordKrelas liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

yes the mjölnir IS the worst topgun to the point you may even take a fury or buldog if you want to fire over hills .. gatekeeper...

Jul 25, 2019
  133. LordKrelas liked iller's post in the thread Sniper.

this "idiot" has more E.S. Sniper kills than you do over a much longer period of time Because no one stands still or even stops...

Jul 25, 2019
  134. LordKrelas liked iller's post in the thread Why are the NC so bad?.

No sorry, you're full of **** on that one https://www.ps2alerts.com/ Everyone pushes Blueberries 50% more of the time because they...

Jul 25, 2019
  135. LordKrelas liked iller's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

This is the 1-hit-kill KNIFE fallacy. ...when you only consider TTK in terms of the activation, while pretending that there was no 30...

Jul 25, 2019
  136. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

PS2 misses the tools for proper teamplay, what we have skims the surface. And when I play VS I see the same amount of Medics that ignore...

Jul 25, 2019
  137. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

Yes the Vanguard has the most health and the most velocity. It goes: Prowler+Magrider Heat+HESH velocity 200m/s, Vanguard 225m/s....

Jul 25, 2019
  138. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

I have and I've seen no difference so far in VS leadership and the NC. Also can you deny that all but one of the NC Doku weapons are...

Jul 25, 2019
  139. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Sniper.

All snipers are identical, there is only one faction-specific one that really differs. So basically it comes down to what style you prefer...

Jul 25, 2019
  140. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

Top guns (AV and VKPU) in general for MBTs are quite uninteresting since there aren't many outliers with the exception of VS performing...

Jul 25, 2019
  141. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

Since it can be proven that the NC is getting shafted there is no bias. Also I tend to be on the side of fun. That is why even though...

Jul 25, 2019
  142. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

If first misses, deals half of total. If both land, deal the most damage. So two chances, to deal any damage. If 1 shot, full damage is...

Jul 25, 2019
  143. LordKrelas liked adamts01's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

100% agree with you on the prowler ESF thing. Between that, the Striker, and lock down Burster, TR doesn't have any room to complain...

Jul 25, 2019
  144. LordKrelas liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

Sorry, but I need to use your statement as it sums up a lot of misconception. The 3 faction system FIXES unbalanced situations....

Jul 25, 2019
  145. LordKrelas liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

I don't really care what the OP wants as he doesn't quite know what he's talking about. /shrug. When the game first released the...

Jul 25, 2019
  146. LordKrelas replied to the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

Worked better you say? Yeah, the lowest Population gets NS reinforcements now, that's mainly VS. If the Highest Population attacks the...

Jul 25, 2019
  147. LordKrelas replied to the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

If there was no population limit.. Lets say each is 33% in pop; Now there's 2 opponents per side, so each has 15% or so leveled against...

Jul 25, 2019
  148. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

No one cares because it's obviously not a valid explanation. Not only has it never been proven or demonstrated as far as i'm aware, it...

Jul 17, 2019
  149. LordKrelas replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

It is however, NC on the bad end of late, is it not? VS has won 3 of the New ES weapon releases. TR & VS on the PTS are getting effective...

Jul 17, 2019
  150. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Yepp, the grass is always greener. Over the years though the NC have fallen behind on every single server, there must be something to...

Jul 17, 2019
  151. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

So tired of the people using "victim complex" as a lazy tool to dismiss other people's arguments. Also, the Obelisk is the best of the...

Jul 16, 2019
  152. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

The general populace and the devs also think that a shotgun should not be superior in CQC combat. Does that mean we have to accept it?...

Jul 16, 2019
  153. LordKrelas liked Savadrin's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Pull me a Halberd and I'll sit in it. Aphelion I'm ok with too. The Saron I only have like 5-10 minutes gunning time and my tiny...

Jul 16, 2019
  154. LordKrelas liked Savadrin's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Yo the other day was the first time I was in a Maggie when my pilot literally drove over top of a friendly lightning to scoop me a...

Jul 16, 2019
  155. LordKrelas replied to the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

How many hours on NC, do you have? When was it? Prime-time? Idle-Time? Was a lucky day, bad day? And how you going to even verify it? I...

Jul 16, 2019
  156. LordKrelas replied to the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Is the Prowler Underpowered then? As apparently it needs a Regenerative Shield, when deployed. Was VS really poor in landing Head-shots,...

Jul 16, 2019
  157. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

And as Campagne already calculated this is *********. The Magriser is pulled just as much per player as on other factions. But its more...

Jul 16, 2019
  158. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Yeah its not about the Magrider being bad! That is why the thread is called "Magrider issues" and starts with a lament on how terrible...

Jul 16, 2019
  159. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

HOLY ******* **** PEOPLE. Honestly. :p And as for the Bishop, if you like it, great. So do I, it's quite pretty and unlike a...

Jul 16, 2019
  160. LordKrelas liked Savadrin's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

1) Behold the price of being a rebel. 2) The VS are forced to wear spandex, the grand faction anti-trait.

Jul 16, 2019
  161. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

It used to be imbalances here and there. The Vanguard remains a sore point, as does the NC having the worst starter weapon for Heavies...

Jul 16, 2019
  162. LordKrelas replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I play all Three. NC is the literal easiest farm, past the rare A-Team squads & Platoons. Any new NC is packing a gun that demands skills...

Jul 16, 2019
  163. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

How are they the best at point holds? They can't out-DPS the other MAX's and the only weapon that can still OHK if RNG is with you is...

Jul 16, 2019
  164. LordKrelas replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Did someone just say NC has better reload times for their MAX AI weapons? When do I get THAT reload time? Did they just say the Prowler in...

Jul 15, 2019
  165. LordKrelas replied to the thread [BUG] Formal Complaint from NS Troops on Miller.

If you could pick your side & constantly change it, NS would not only fail to do what it was designed for. NS would always be on the...

Jul 15, 2019
  166. LordKrelas liked FateJH's post in the thread [BUG] Formal Complaint from NS Troops on Miller.

You seem to have fundamentally misunderstood what's going on here. Your NS faction character entirely exists for the purpose of enacting...

Jul 15, 2019
  167. LordKrelas replied to the thread [BUG] Formal Complaint from NS Troops on Miller.

Isn't NS literally marketed as Supporting the Underpop? In which case, NS picking their chosen empire, they might as well log in as TR, NC,...

Jul 15, 2019
  168. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Changing the subject from the abysmal NC max removal, Other stuff has changed, there is a new splash weapon, luckily it's fairly weak (as...

Jul 15, 2019
  169. LordKrelas replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

You mean when those other two Maxes, had the ability to out-range it, knowing that it required close-proximity.. And now, the NC has less...

Jul 15, 2019
  170. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Rethink the Main Alert and Make it more Fair to Those who TRy to win it).

Old Hives were as I just said. The Alert version was; Avoid Hives, reach past Territory %, place Hive, trigger alert. IE, it was used to...

Jul 7, 2019
  171. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

If there are more gunners than Magrider pulls, then the amount of 2/2 Magriders can easily be inflated. For example a Magrider might...

Jul 7, 2019
  172. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Rethink the Main Alert and Make it more Fair to Those who TRy to win it).

It's as skill based, as sitting at a doorway till someone pops in. You leave all Lattice bases, and retreat to the waygate, so You need...

Jul 7, 2019
  173. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Prepare to question your perception of reality! It's time for STATS TIME! Can confirm, according to...

Jul 7, 2019
  174. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Devs: Magrider Issues.

Personal thoughts: I'm honestly a little surprised at the data. I expected the differences to be much more minor, though I did expect the...

Jul 7, 2019
  175. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Rethink the Main Alert and Make it more Fair to Those who TRy to win it).

You mean where a Faction avoided building Hives, horded them to 7, then rapidly gained VPs (their location also matters little as all...

Jul 7, 2019
  176. LordKrelas replied to the thread construction.

Construction no longer determining the loss or victory, Dominating the entire ability to control territory, by actively guarding only...

Jul 5, 2019
  177. LordKrelas liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

its all part of the plan so they'll finally be ready to add an "MBTs are free" event once maggy and prowler are multitudes better than...

Jul 2, 2019
  178. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [BUG] Robot Wars.

Bump! Just logged off. Why? Because I was fighting robots as the 10% global underpopped faction. Also because there was no allies at all...

Jul 2, 2019
  179. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [BUG] Robot Wars.

Some people enjoy playing the underpop. Again, that's kinda the whole point of NSOs. Woudn't be kicking, just changing spawns to the...

Jul 2, 2019
  180. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

.......... My post wasn't in the slightest about VS. It was about the Harasser weapons: Specifically Vulcan, & MJ. Barely even mentioned...

Jul 2, 2019
  181. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

It is not fun, to literally need to put more effort in, more time in, and more work in, to achieve the same results as your opponent, due...

Jul 2, 2019
  182. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread Aurora, Siegebreaker, Paladin.

(Quoted from another thread but discussing it here made more sense) Lets re-imagine the Halberd as a Paladin, lets call it a PalHal....

Jul 2, 2019
  183. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread Aurora, Siegebreaker, Paladin.

Just quickly tried them out. Well, what can I say, I'm not surprised. The Siegebreaker seems like the Gatekeeper 2.0. Fires red rockets...

Jul 2, 2019
  184. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

The Paladin, its on the test server right now. I just made a thread about it and its counterparts the Aurora and Siegebreaker, guess...

Jul 2, 2019
  185. LordKrelas liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

I really like these ideas together, making it a juggernaught 'face to face' and the added reverse power would make it uniquely mobile...

Jul 2, 2019
  186. LordKrelas liked Campagne's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

So what you're telling me is the Prowler on PTS can now not only out-DPS a Vanguard, but can also have the same HP pool and a non-resist...

Jul 2, 2019
  187. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

Although I disagree with some things this is what we should gocus on. I think that since the VS and TR have a permanent ability that...

Jul 2, 2019
  188. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

So I just checked the PTS and I saw the following: Magrider: Afterburner is auto-granted and doesn't take a slot, allowing you to equip...

Jul 2, 2019
  189. LordKrelas liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

More often then not it's 2 allies standing in a line......

Jul 2, 2019
  190. LordKrelas liked LaughingDead's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

Defeatist? This is the expected attitude. Maxes were nerfed into obvlivion, still no word about that or equalizing the playing field,...

Jul 2, 2019
  191. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] What new gimmick for the Vanguard?.

Because of this: The new battle rifles are all extremely powerful. They put current battle rifles and semi-auto snipers to shame as...

Jul 2, 2019
  192. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Laying Siege.

yeah I have a similar problem, So I often split it up myself. Who the hell is in an MBT, and isn't an Engineer? Spitfires are an option,...

Jun 25, 2019
  193. LordKrelas liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] LA7 Buzzard Buff.

Yep, we need this for the Buzzard. Also, buff the Railjack with a secondary fire mode, like every single other ESSR. We have nothing that...

Jun 25, 2019
  194. LordKrelas liked DemonicTreerat's post in the thread [Suggestion] LA7 Buzzard Buff.

So? Wrel, in his constant VS-***-kissing bias, already gave the VS the "unique" piercing mechanic from the Bishop and put it on the...

Jun 25, 2019
  195. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Laying Siege.

Every base that isn't the warpgate is there. When you said Attackers, I thought it was the Guys taking the base, Not the Guys retaking...

Jun 25, 2019
  196. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Laying Siege.

AMS, is a passive system, that doesn't strip out half your heat-sinks, and weaponry. LRMs can be countered by Cover, ECM, AMS, and even...

Jun 25, 2019
  197. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Laying Siege.

With the logic that "Closing the gap, Between you & and the tank" doesn't matter: Shotguns have to do this, and it's kinda a severe...

Jun 25, 2019
  198. LordKrelas liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] LA7 Buzzard Buff.

If you want it to remain capable of firing like it does now, what's stopping you from asking that from the devs? Its not like the...

Jun 23, 2019
  199. LordKrelas replied to the thread [Suggestion] Laying Siege.

Great, so an entire faction can only enjoy being spawn-camped or log-off in Ps1. You ever used AA in Planet-side-2? As this ain't...

Jun 22, 2019