icufos's Recent Activity

1. icufos replied to the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

My son's called Bastian. That's how I made the mis..mis...mistake which will haunt me for the rest of my life.:oops: Ok, actually I'm...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  2. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

It's spelled "Bastion."

Feb 19, 2020 at 3:54 PM
  3. icufos liked sIcGER's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

But what if that fleet carrier belongs to a person called 'Bastian' ? :p

4. icufos liked DirArtillerySupport's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

Get to the Skydock!

5. icufos liked Campagne's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

That would be cool. A fun new base on Indar or something.

6. icufos posted a new thread.

How about derelict Bastians?

How about derelict Bastians? I've seem comments about going inside the Bastians but believe it's not possible with the 'engine' they use....

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 19, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  7. icufos replied to the thread the server hardware upgrade has ruined my experience.

It's improved for me a great deal. However these are my settings and specs. i5 4670K RX 480 8GB 16GB RAM W7 Have a 350mb connect....

Feb 15, 2020
  8. icufos replied to the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Nah. it's not right at all. My son can play PS2 on this, no problems.. i5 2500K ATI 6970 2 GB W7 16GB RAM Considerably less powerful than...

Feb 11, 2020
  9. icufos liked Delfinovic's post in the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

That's weird, what's limiting you? What exactly are your settings?

Feb 11, 2020
  10. icufos liked The Crimson Overlord's post in the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Yeah, uh...Nothing. I have tried everything, updating NIVIDIA, drivers, nothing is working. I have planetside set to run on the GPU and I...

Feb 11, 2020
  11. icufos replied to the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Specs.. i5 4670K RX 480 8GB 16GB RAM W7 Logitech Lightspeed G502 mouse+software I run this in 1600x900 at mostly 'high'. Prefer this cos...

Feb 10, 2020
  12. icufos posted a new thread.

ESCALATION. Looking forward to it.

Just got an updated PC to run PS2 so this is icing on the cake for me. Relatively new to PS2. Just a great unique game. Nothing else like...

Feb 7, 2020
  13. icufos posted a new thread.

Wish there was a rear view out of my Mosquito.

Pretty sure I wouldn't get shot down so fast by those pesky 'aces' if there was. Just can't get them off my ****!:eek: [media]

Feb 5, 2020
  14. icufos replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

Yes, definitely improved. I use the Dragoon rifle and I'm getting hits from distances never got before. I go so far as to say PS2 is a...

Feb 5, 2020
  15. icufos replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

I'm really talking about the play experience re server performance. Played just now to check it in a busier time. Definitely got alot...

Jan 31, 2020
  16. icufos posted a new thread.

Game is awesome now!

Just come from playing Hossin. Usually the worst map for what with micro stutters and lag. It played like a dream. Was in a heavy battle...

Jan 31, 2020
  17. icufos replied to the thread Rogue Planet Thank You!.

I second that. A 1 and a bit year veteran. Bought a new PC just to play this game so it's icing on the cake that it's improved for the...

Jan 29, 2020
  18. icufos liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Rogue Planet Thank You!.

First, Thank You so much for removing the Audio Footsteps bug that was driving me insane. Most of all, many of the players agreed that...

Jan 29, 2020
  19. icufos replied to the thread (Speculation) How I can tell that over the years, the age of PS2 players has lowered (a lot)..

Felt you deserved a reply for the obvious effort made. Feel your logic is flawed a tad. Reasons set out below. 1. I do detect a certain...

Jan 24, 2020
  20. icufos replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

Hossin is too much for my PC. Just tends to microfreeze when flying....alot. Like the map but not a good playing experience. i5 4670K/RX...

Jan 24, 2020
  21. icufos replied to the thread Connery very laggy.

I'm on MILLER UK and getting the same over the last couple days.:(

Jan 24, 2020
  22. icufos replied to the thread Rogue Planet Games.

Things have to move on. PS3 is a good idea. My cash is ready and waiting for it.:) Enough of the doom and gloom already. I looked at my...

Jan 22, 2020
  23. icufos replied to the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

I run PS2 on an i5 4670K+ AMD RX 580 at the moment and it's fine. Very stable but could do with some more umph.;) The i5 9400F + AMD Vega...

Jan 21, 2020
  24. icufos liked Towie's post in the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

My best guess - it will run fine on that setup. 9400f is a decent gaming CPU and the Vega 56 appears to be between GTX 1060 and 1070 in...

Jan 21, 2020
  25. icufos liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

Can't speak to AMD GPUs, but it ran smoothly for me on a GTX 660.

Jan 21, 2020
  26. icufos posted a new thread.

PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?

Will PS2 run well on an Intel i5 9400F+ AMD Vega 56? I know PS2 lags a bit behind with the newer cards etc. Vega 56 is'nt that new...

Jan 20, 2020
  27. icufos replied to the thread Planetside you got replaced.

Played them all. Started GAMING with a ZX81. That says it all. At the moment PS2 is frankly the most diverse and problem free game around....

Jan 10, 2020
  28. icufos replied to the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Hoverbike. Yes, I know they have ported it over to PS2 in a 'limited' manner. Think it should be supplied to all factions and the whole...

Jan 8, 2020
  29. icufos posted a new thread.

Demise of PSA. Very sad.

I'm sad to see the demise of PSA. They are giving refunds to all who paid for the game which is generous in my opinion. Didn't expect it....

Jan 2, 2020
  30. icufos replied to the thread Ideas to improve PS2 or for PS3...

These ideas are just off the top of my head and probably flawed. I'm sure some will have problems with them or maybe not. 1. Add...

Jan 2, 2020
  31. icufos replied to the thread What to set as render distance?.

Extremely helpful. Thanks.

Jan 2, 2020
  32. icufos posted a new thread.

Please add rear view mirrors.

Please add a rear view mirror/whatever to all vehicles and planes in PS2 and also hopefully PS3. It would in my opinion add alot of fun...

Dec 29, 2019
  33. icufos posted a new thread.

PS2 is running really well lately.

[media] PS2 is running pretty fantastically lately...or it just me?

Dec 18, 2019
  34. icufos posted a new thread.

Christmas goodies..Ho Hum.

[media] I bought the hat....great. Like it.:) Bought all the tunes for my 'mosquito'. The bells were disappointing. Only one ring? Barely...

Dec 18, 2019
  35. icufos replied to the thread Please bring over the hoverbike from PSA..

Yes, hoped it was available for all but just NSO. Agree with the second point made.:cool:

Dec 13, 2019
  36. icufos replied to the thread Please bring over the hoverbike from PSA..

No, I'm not a troll. However, unfortunately I do look like one.:oops: Thanks for the information and lifestyle advice.;) To me that...

Dec 13, 2019
  37. icufos liked Trigga's post in the thread Please bring over the hoverbike from PSA..

Is this a troll? The devs just yesterday (maybe tuesday, not sure) announced they were porting the bike into planetside 2. There are...

Dec 13, 2019
  38. icufos posted a new thread.

Please bring over the hoverbike from PSA.

[media] I'm one of the very few playing PSA right now. I like it but not many are playing. In fact not many at all. I've played this with...

Dec 12, 2019
  39. icufos posted a new thread.

When does this years Winter holiday season begin?

[media] Last year it began.....The current Winter Holiday Event event started on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018, and will last until January...

Dec 12, 2019
  40. icufos replied to the thread Planetside 3.

I would go for Planetside 3 in a heartbeat. So happy to hear the news. Thanks for the link.:)

Oct 19, 2019
  41. icufos posted a new thread.

Unable to buy DBC on Steam?

Unable to buy DBC using Steam wallet? Is there some reason or is it just me? If it's me no problem I will fix but need to know before I...

Oct 4, 2019
  42. icufos replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

Does Planetside Arena ONLY have a 3rd person view or is there a choice of 3rd and 1st? Ah, found the answer. Both in game.

Sep 16, 2019