icufos's Recent Activity

1. icufos liked Necron's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

Working anti-cheat.

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  2. icufos liked MichaelMoen's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

I just yesterday relented and bought $25 of dbc so I could make my Engineer main look like an actual future soldier. Got the Trooper helmet...

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  3. icufos liked Liewec123's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

tank turret skins faction specific topgun skins Doku max skins if they ever go back to giving all characters on your account a heroic...

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  4. icufos liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

For those who haven't spent money on this game in quite some time (longer than just a few months), what would make you spend money on it...

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  5. icufos liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

Special Operations stuff. Who the hell in this world doesn’t have a special place in their heart for elite forces? The problem is the...

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  6. icufos liked V43xV1CT15's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

Give me another cannon for all MBTs, and more directives for all armor and air vehicles. Give all of them a fun directive line with new...

7. icufos liked Demigan's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

For starters I would start to use the micro transactions if they were, you know, microtransactions. When you pay 10% of a full triple-A...

8. icufos liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

That alone would make me throw some cash their way. :) Everyone likes to show off their community, at least if they are proud of it.

9. icufos liked ecomizombi's post in the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

More dev communication. If the devs had a regular schedule of checking in with us to let us know they were working on things and updates....

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  10. icufos replied to the thread (positive) Feedback : It's been really fun lately.

Agreed. It's running alot better for me. No lags spikes at all lately.

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:34 PM
  11. icufos liked ecomizombi's post in the thread (positive) Feedback : It's been really fun lately.

I agree. Ive been an on and off player since 2012. Times right now are pretty good.

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:28 PM
  12. icufos liked NotziMad's post in the thread (positive) Feedback : It's been really fun lately.

I know that sounds cheezy as hell. Well, it is cheezy as hell lol. But I was coming close to quitting the game, real close. I started...

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:28 PM
  13. icufos replied to the thread What would make you spend money on this game again?.

1. A double barrelled sniper rifle. 2. An 'INFILTRAITOR BOMB'. A bomb you can detonate on a mountain that would expose every Infiltraitor...

Jul 11, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  14. icufos replied to the thread Kudos@UpdateTeam - playable after 90 min!.

Yes, agreed. Wonderful. [media]

Jun 24, 2020
  15. icufos liked GreyGun's post in the thread Kudos@UpdateTeam - playable after 90 min!.

Hey, THX for the quick and scucessfull patch/update! Devs said max 3hrs - 90 min it is! Great!

Jun 24, 2020
  16. icufos replied to the thread Any plans for scenery changes?.

What a genius idea. It is an Alien planet. Also wouldn't take, I imagine, a whole lotta programing neither. Just change the numbers...

Jun 24, 2020
  17. icufos liked ChUnKiFieR's post in the thread Any plans for scenery changes?.

Why is the sky blue? Seriously. Maybe it could change colors depending on the seasons?

Jun 24, 2020
  18. icufos replied to the thread Any plans for scenery changes?.

There's another post on this all coming from a one word answer by the famous 'Wrel'. I say that because he seems to be mentioned alot on...

Jun 22, 2020
  19. icufos posted a new thread.

Any plans for scenery changes?

Any plans for scenery changes in the future to the maps? Just small cosmetic changes I feel would make a huge difference to players.

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 22, 2020
  20. icufos replied to the thread Please OH Please take these new trailers and advertise our game to the world!.

Totally agree with you but.... They don't ever seem to have been big on the advertising. I maybe wrong. This maybe diliberate policy...

Jun 22, 2020
  21. icufos liked Ssidistik's post in the thread Please OH Please take these new trailers and advertise our game to the world!.

These new trailers they got going even the fan art videos NEED to be pushed on youtube ads and google ads for direct FPS gamer viewership...

Jun 22, 2020
  22. icufos replied to the thread Thoughts on the NS-66 Punisher?.

Love it. PS2 has some really interesting and well presented weapons in general. Do like the sound of this particular gun and find it...

Jun 21, 2020
  23. icufos liked Alkasirn's post in the thread I'm loving Planetside 2 but......

Pft, it's way more action packed than what PS2's got. "Yeah so I saw an ESF and prepared for air combat that's almost identical to...

Jun 12, 2020
  24. icufos liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread I'm loving Planetside 2 but......

Modern air combat isn't exactly cinematic. Especially when you get stuck facing the best air forces on the planet with equipment you...

Jun 12, 2020
  25. icufos liked Demigan's post in the thread I'm loving Planetside 2 but......

That video is some of the dullest air combat I've heard off. "I dived, my wingman shot him. Then we used an AWAC and two A2A superiority...

Jun 12, 2020
  26. icufos liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread I'm loving Planetside 2 but......

If you want to get good with flying, get to VR, pull an ESF and practice both reverse maneuver and with air controls in general. The sooner...

Jun 12, 2020
  27. icufos replied to the thread Esamir need a Rework.

Yes, it's my favorite for that reason. I also like Christmas alot so always looking out for Santa. Like to see snowfall happening...

Jun 12, 2020
  28. icufos liked AlcyoneSerene's post in the thread Esamir need a Rework.

Indar's stalemates across the same old bases needs a rework too. Hands off Hossin, the only truly great continent.

Jun 12, 2020
  29. icufos liked Werkitten's post in the thread Esamir need a Rework.

I like Esamir, because it is less likely to overload my weak PC :)

Jun 12, 2020
  30. icufos replied to the thread I'm loving Planetside 2 but......

Ok, thanks. Reverse maneuver. Got it Commander. [media] I want to rule the skies so it's a start. [media] Kinda shocked watching the...

Jun 12, 2020
  31. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread Warning : game isn't dying, it's in a F.UCKlNG COMA.

Oh look, another rage post where someone vaguely threatens that the game is going to die unless we obey their whims and make whatever...

Jun 11, 2020
  32. icufos liked Caesar_REDMIST's post in the thread Warning : game isn't dying, it's in a F.UCKlNG COMA.

I think the people that play this game are more or less the same type, I don't' see much difference now than in 2014/ 2015 for example....

Jun 11, 2020
  33. icufos liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Warning : game isn't dying, it's in a F.UCKlNG COMA.

Wat? Can't speak much for the others but emerald is fine, typically has 3 continents open on primtime. 2 of the 3 at high and...

Jun 11, 2020
  34. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread When is the NS-66 Punisher due?.

They teased it and showed off a few other things about it during the big Developer livestream they had about a week ago.

Jun 11, 2020
  35. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread tried to get my friends back into the game.

Personally, I think a really unique niche for the Flash (that isn't seen very often) that I think could potentially be expanded on...

Jun 11, 2020
  36. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread tried to get my friends back into the game.

I legit have nothing to say, this post is so incredibly stupid. Are you actually, seriously suggesting that people are leaving the game in...

Jun 11, 2020
  37. icufos replied to the thread Warning : game isn't dying, it's in a F.UCKlNG COMA.

All I know is on my steam list are maybe 100+ games and every evening I play Planetside 2. Why? Because it's unique and *******...

Jun 11, 2020
  38. icufos posted a new thread.

I'm loving Planetside 2 but.....

I'm loving Planetside 2 but still getting shot down by those pesky 'aces'. On the ground I'm now getting some double and triple kills...

Jun 11, 2020
  39. icufos replied to the thread When is the NS-66 Punisher due?.

Great. Had no idea about the 'mission system update' so thanks for that.;)

Jun 11, 2020
  40. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread When is the NS-66 Punisher due?.

The update should be sometime this month, followed by the Mission system update designed to give Solo players a little more love.

Jun 11, 2020
  41. icufos posted a new thread.

When is the NS-66 Punisher due?

Anyone got a rough date for the arrival of the NS-66 Punisher and Colossus heavy tank?

Jun 10, 2020
  42. icufos replied to the thread Warning : game isn't dying, it's in a F.UCKlNG COMA.

'2. a few hardcore players (like me) defending bases against impossible odds, trying to cut off zergs, save the ******* faction' NotziMad...

Jun 5, 2020
  43. icufos posted a new thread.

More, just a whole heap more......

Voices, tunes, noises in general. Think I've got all the available ones. Missed getting the wah wah one. That's my fault.:eek: In my...

Jun 4, 2020
  44. icufos replied to the thread Hitching/stuttering on parts of Esamir.

Got the same problem happening recently. Last week or so. Micro stuttering in my mosquito. I turned the 'shader cache' off. Made it...

May 13, 2020
  45. icufos liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Hitching/stuttering on parts of Esamir.

Whenever I play on Esamir, some parts of the map cause me to hitch/stutter really badly. Some areas are worse than others. For example,...

May 13, 2020
  46. icufos replied to the thread internet question.

Yes. I have 385mps on a Virgin HUB3. The HUB3 is frankly not cutting it at present. We have 3x devices on it at present, sometimes 4....

May 8, 2020
  47. icufos replied to the thread Bye!.

I've been playing pc games since 1981 and I am exremely offended by your scandalous and rather hurtful remarks. The ********* swearing...

May 8, 2020
  48. icufos replied to the thread A "slight" problem regarding Air (yes, I know).

I was caught in one of these 'AIRZERGING' moments the other night on 'Miller'. Hate to say this but reallly enjoyed it. I'm TR and the...

May 7, 2020
  49. icufos replied to the thread [Suggestion] Hybrid sight.

Brilliant idea.:cool: It need not stop with sights either. If it could be done it's a winner for sure.

May 2, 2020
  50. icufos liked XiNDROM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Hybrid sight.

I would like to be able to change the sights on the go, carry one with you or remove the one that is. This feature will give us...

May 2, 2020
  51. icufos replied to the thread [Suggestion] Suggestion on how to avoid new people from being farmed.

Think it's a great idea. However I never know who I've shot till after I've shot them. (Please enlighten me otherwise any long time...

May 1, 2020
  52. icufos liked Reijav's post in the thread [Suggestion] Suggestion on how to avoid new people from being farmed.

So this is my first time in the PS2 forums and the idea im going to propose might sound a little extreme, but honestly i think it's the way...

May 1, 2020
  53. icufos liked elusive1's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

[media]

Apr 28, 2020
  54. icufos replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple ideas to fix Air gameplay.

It would be nice to have a rear view if only a very simple one. [media]

Apr 28, 2020
  55. icufos replied to the thread Do people still play this game?.

Yes they do.:mad: Love is too small a word for how I feel about Planetside 2. [media]

Apr 28, 2020
  56. icufos posted a new thread.

How about a special sale week for..

How about a special sale week for.. .....all the special items on sale at Christmas/Easter/April fools day/whatever. I missed some of...

Apr 22, 2020
  57. icufos replied to the thread [Suggestion] Time for another shotgun ?.

I want MORE STUFF. Bought everything excepting the gold/whatever versions. Can't get enough...more a need than want.:oops: Actually...

Apr 22, 2020
  58. icufos liked LurkingHorror's post in the thread [Suggestion] Time for another shotgun ?.

I've recently run out of infantry (non-max) shotguns to aurax, so it would be nice to have a new one, please. Just one thing there, after...

Apr 22, 2020
  59. icufos replied to the thread [BUG] EMERALD SERVER LAG IS AWFUL.

Thanks for the info.:cool:

Apr 21, 2020
  60. icufos liked TRspy007's post in the thread [BUG] EMERALD SERVER LAG IS AWFUL.

They just confirmed it on their twitter, it's from their side....

Apr 21, 2020
  61. icufos replied to the thread How many characters are allowed for a name?.

Thanks a bunch. That's a very generous amount. I use the name 'Icufosatnite' at present. Will change it to 'WholeArmyOfMars'. A...

Apr 12, 2020
  62. icufos liked Towie's post in the thread How many characters are allowed for a name?.

Although I don't know for sure, my best guess is 32. If you look at the activity stats on fisu, you'll find plenty of people on the...

Apr 12, 2020
  63. icufos replied to the thread Best game of it's genre but...

Yes, it is the only one! What was I thinking.:oops: [media]

Apr 12, 2020
  64. icufos liked NotziMad's post in the thread Best game of it's genre but...

I think, it's actually the only one of its genre, or at least has been for many years ;)

Apr 12, 2020
  65. icufos posted a new thread.

How many characters are allowed for a name?

How many characters are allowed for a name? I only meant to play this game for a short while and didn't pay much attention to my initial...

Apr 11, 2020
  66. icufos posted a new thread.

Best game of it's genre but..

Best game of it's genre but.. Love this game more than heavily buttered toast, however here are a few suggestions.. 1. Update the...

Apr 9, 2020
  67. icufos posted a new thread.

New sounds?

There were a couple of new sounds to buy...and theyv'e gone now? Where they go?:eek:

Apr 3, 2020
  68. icufos liked blackboemmel's post in the thread It's a Wonderful Life on Auraxis.

[media]

Mar 10, 2020
  69. icufos replied to the thread It's a Wonderful Life on Auraxis.

Great vid. Great advert for PS2. Really enjoyed it.:)

Mar 10, 2020
  70. icufos replied to the thread Share your funny PS2 stories!.

Not exactly a funny story but more a WTF! is going on story... Unlike any other FPS I've ever played have come across in PS2 large...

Mar 9, 2020
  71. icufos replied to the thread This is not looking to good.

It's looking great. You need to look on the bright side. [media] With the extra pop it's been nothing short of amazing. I had almost no...

Mar 4, 2020
  72. icufos replied to the thread 26 and nothing..

:p I used to live next to a games programmer. Every morning when we came out of our houses to go to work he used to look at me and...

Mar 2, 2020
  73. icufos replied to the thread 26 and nothing..

It's wonderful when people tell the truth and keep you informed. [media] Cannot praise the developers enough. If only our governments...

Mar 2, 2020
  74. icufos replied to the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

My son's called Bastian. That's how I made the mis..mis...mistake which will haunt me for the rest of my life.:oops: Ok, actually I'm...

Feb 19, 2020
  75. icufos liked Blam320's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

It's spelled "Bastion."

Feb 19, 2020
  76. icufos liked sIcGER's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

But what if that fleet carrier belongs to a person called 'Bastian' ? :p

Feb 19, 2020
  77. icufos liked DirArtillerySupport's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

Get to the Skydock!

Feb 19, 2020
  78. icufos liked Campagne's post in the thread How about derelict Bastians?.

That would be cool. A fun new base on Indar or something.

Feb 19, 2020
  79. icufos posted a new thread.

How about derelict Bastians?

How about derelict Bastians? I've seem comments about going inside the Bastians but believe it's not possible with the 'engine' they use....

Feb 19, 2020
  80. icufos replied to the thread the server hardware upgrade has ruined my experience.

It's improved for me a great deal. However these are my settings and specs. i5 4670K RX 480 8GB 16GB RAM W7 Have a 350mb connect....

Feb 15, 2020
  81. icufos replied to the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Nah. it's not right at all. My son can play PS2 on this, no problems.. i5 2500K ATI 6970 2 GB W7 16GB RAM Considerably less powerful than...

Feb 11, 2020
  82. icufos liked Delfinovic's post in the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

That's weird, what's limiting you? What exactly are your settings?

Feb 11, 2020
  83. icufos liked The Crimson Overlord's post in the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Yeah, uh...Nothing. I have tried everything, updating NIVIDIA, drivers, nothing is working. I have planetside set to run on the GPU and I...

Feb 11, 2020
  84. icufos replied to the thread Re-downloaded this game. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?.

Specs.. i5 4670K RX 480 8GB 16GB RAM W7 Logitech Lightspeed G502 mouse+software I run this in 1600x900 at mostly 'high'. Prefer this cos...

Feb 10, 2020
  85. icufos posted a new thread.

ESCALATION. Looking forward to it.

Just got an updated PC to run PS2 so this is icing on the cake for me. Relatively new to PS2. Just a great unique game. Nothing else like...

Feb 7, 2020
  86. icufos posted a new thread.

Wish there was a rear view out of my Mosquito.

Pretty sure I wouldn't get shot down so fast by those pesky 'aces' if there was. Just can't get them off my ****!:eek: [media]

Feb 5, 2020
  87. icufos replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

Yes, definitely improved. I use the Dragoon rifle and I'm getting hits from distances never got before. I go so far as to say PS2 is a...

Feb 5, 2020
  88. icufos replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

I'm really talking about the play experience re server performance. Played just now to check it in a busier time. Definitely got alot...

Jan 31, 2020
  89. icufos posted a new thread.

Game is awesome now!

Just come from playing Hossin. Usually the worst map for what with micro stutters and lag. It played like a dream. Was in a heavy battle...

Jan 31, 2020
  90. icufos replied to the thread Rogue Planet Thank You!.

I second that. A 1 and a bit year veteran. Bought a new PC just to play this game so it's icing on the cake that it's improved for the...

Jan 29, 2020
  91. icufos liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Rogue Planet Thank You!.

First, Thank You so much for removing the Audio Footsteps bug that was driving me insane. Most of all, many of the players agreed that...

Jan 29, 2020
  92. icufos replied to the thread (Speculation) How I can tell that over the years, the age of PS2 players has lowered (a lot)..

Felt you deserved a reply for the obvious effort made. Feel your logic is flawed a tad. Reasons set out below. 1. I do detect a certain...

Jan 24, 2020
  93. icufos replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

Hossin is too much for my PC. Just tends to microfreeze when flying....alot. Like the map but not a good playing experience. i5 4670K/RX...

Jan 24, 2020
  94. icufos replied to the thread Connery very laggy.

I'm on MILLER UK and getting the same over the last couple days.:(

Jan 24, 2020
  95. icufos replied to the thread Rogue Planet Games.

Things have to move on. PS3 is a good idea. My cash is ready and waiting for it.:) Enough of the doom and gloom already. I looked at my...

Jan 22, 2020
  96. icufos replied to the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

I run PS2 on an i5 4670K+ AMD RX 580 at the moment and it's fine. Very stable but could do with some more umph.;) The i5 9400F + AMD Vega...

Jan 21, 2020
  97. icufos liked Towie's post in the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

My best guess - it will run fine on that setup. 9400f is a decent gaming CPU and the Vega 56 appears to be between GTX 1060 and 1070 in...

Jan 21, 2020
  98. icufos liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?.

Can't speak to AMD GPUs, but it ran smoothly for me on a GTX 660.

Jan 21, 2020
  99. icufos posted a new thread.

PS2 on an AMD Vega 56?

Will PS2 run well on an Intel i5 9400F+ AMD Vega 56? I know PS2 lags a bit behind with the newer cards etc. Vega 56 is'nt that new...

Jan 20, 2020