Erendil's Recent Activity

1. Erendil liked Bonemiser's post in the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

I don't think you're being objective. This isn't the patch that added Bastions, this isn't the patch that destroyed 30% of Esamir, this...

Jul 8, 2021
  2. Erendil liked Demigan's post in the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

I do play TR. I also use things that aren't as mixed with bias. I mean take Rabids idea that even if you hit the Vanguard in the rear...

Jul 8, 2021
  3. Erendil replied to the thread 1/3 WAY THERE from a PS1 Diehard.

What OpoIE's talking about is implementing an Intercontinental Lattice. SOE should have implemented one as soon as they had 3 conts made...

Jul 5, 2021
  4. Erendil liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Not having a repair feature literally kills the harassers.

A much more reasonable response than the Harasser junky that was too high on it's power. I also disagree that it shouldn't be removed...

Jul 4, 2021
  5. Erendil liked Liewec123's post in the thread Are there any plans to balance the factions in the future?.

If I'm reading it correctly it's a need, only a small one though From what I'm reading it cools down a little bit slower now and if it...

Jun 27, 2021
  6. Erendil liked Zhakathoom's post in the thread Please stop crying about infiltrators....

Darklight is also wholly unreliable. I've stood ontop of a stalker with my darklightflashlight out and it didn't reveal him. I knew...

Jun 24, 2021
  7. Erendil liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Please stop crying about infiltrators....

The Pro Infiltrator, a dedicated victim blamer... -The reason you die to infiltrators is because: you suck, get gud you keep standing...

Jun 24, 2021
  8. Erendil liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Please stop crying about infiltrators....

*sigh* Running 4k but again, thanks. I"ll put that in the bucket with the others.... Run high rez ... 4k, Check. Have good network...

Jun 24, 2021
  9. Erendil liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Please stop crying about infiltrators....

Most of the time they don't fire while invisible. It's irrelevant though. With the delay that does occur (even on a perfect...

Jun 24, 2021
  10. Erendil liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Please stop crying about infiltrators....

Yeah, I think we all pretty much assumed that upon seeing your post. And no constantly moving DOES NOT save your from infiltrators....

Jun 24, 2021
  11. Erendil liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread Apr. 01, 2021 - PC Update (April Fools' Day).

No server downtime for this PC-only event. Enjoy :) April Fools' Day(s) From Apr. 01 through Apr. 04, our April Fools' event is in full...

Apr 2, 2021
  12. Erendil liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

For the most part people are going there because they want a big monster fight! Give the people what they want FFS This is annoying....

Feb 11, 2021
  13. Erendil liked Demigan's post in the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

It's the players decision, and they don't want the badly designed un-tactical gameplay that is the main game. The current main game of...

Feb 11, 2021