EdwardLand
    1. There are no messages on EdwardLand's profile yet.
  • Signature

Mind your lens glint in the sun and your utility belt rattle! 73's

About

Server:
    • Ceres (EU)
    Ok so you came to my profile to see a little about EdwardLand the online games player.
    As you would expect with a name such as EdwardLand it has some history, so Google it!
    Distinguished as it is, I choose to be sniper now and then when playing in game. surprised?
    Well you either came to my profile to find peace and solitude or you came for more sinister deeds, like stalking my character in game. If this is the case then just remember, I will also be watching you from a distance, with my safety off. You may just have been lucky so far…
    Just thought it would be a good time to let you know that I have a special round in my top utility pocket with your name on it.
    So don’t push your in game luck any further.
    Ill See you on the battlefield.

Regards 73's
    EdwardLand

Foot Note: After Many years playing PS2 and reporting cheats and hackers to no avail... its still a game over flowing with cheaters and hackers. The only difference is that the Devs and DayBreak now openly support them.
    I used to think morals were a good guidline to judge people by.
    The people at DayBreak as like sony, only want your money and they don't care if they screw your morals up your account and ban 'you' for complaining about their corrupt morals.
    Shame on you Daybreak..... you failed.