Crayv's Recent Activity

1. Crayv replied to the thread Vehicle physics such a nightmare.

Once aircraft get out of hover mode they basically lose all physics. They have all the inertia and flight characteristics as a cinematic...

Sep 4, 2020
  2. Crayv replied to the thread PTS Game Update: September 3, 2020 patch is no good.

So just farm endlessly in Biolabs to Auraxium weapons so I can finally get my black camo... got it.

Sep 4, 2020
  3. Crayv replied to the thread [Suggestion] Nimitz Reactor, one year later....

Actually since the projectile comes out of the camera the low placement of the gun has no effect. You can tell if you fire over a hill...

Sep 4, 2020
  4. Crayv replied to the thread Fix the Vanguard it's the worst tank.

Two of those things are superior on one MBT over the others, it can position FAR better than the other two and you have to have much...

Aug 18, 2020
  5. Crayv liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Now that the Colossus has become OP, no more Bastion..

The Colossus is designed like the rest of the AA: Sacrifice most of your ability to deal with ground just to take shots at air. The first...

Aug 7, 2020
  6. Crayv replied to the thread Can I get pointers?.

If you are going to go for Auraxium'ing weapons I suggest going for 2 at a time. One for CQC and one for range, it is far less frustration...

Aug 6, 2020
  7. Crayv replied to the thread [Suggestion] Flail/Glaive needs more use.

I think the no build zones need to be made smaller overall and the Flail/Glaive made to fire kinda like an outfit asset. The console brings...

Jul 30, 2020
  8. Crayv liked RblDiver's post in the thread [Suggestion] Flail/Glaive needs more use.

I love the concept of player bases, but it seems like they've really fallen by the wayside. Everyone just sprints from one base to another,...

Jul 30, 2020
  9. Crayv replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler may be the worst tank in the game (Slightely in depth, bait title).

We basically already have something like that in the game... and it can fly. It's called the Liberator.

Jul 27, 2020
  10. Crayv replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler may be the worst tank in the game (Slightely in depth, bait title).

The Prowler is an odd tank, it's lockdown ability has no synergy with the other TR trait: Speed. Fastest MBT yet it has an ability that...

Jul 24, 2020
  11. Crayv replied to the thread Firestorm or "Tinkering versus Designing".

I kinda wish the factions had traits that applied to even NS weapons. TR get more RoF, NC get more health, VS get more movement speed.

Jul 24, 2020
  12. Crayv liked The Shady Engineer's post in the thread How Firestorm breaks the game.

It's already nerfed on PTS. " When the effect is active, horizontal recoil, cone of fire bloom on both aim down sights and hipfire are...

Jul 22, 2020
  13. Crayv replied to the thread [Suggestion] Faster cruising speed for ESF's.

Faster cruise speed but can't shoot in hover mode (press a button to switch in and out of it). AA secondaries buffed.

Jul 22, 2020