Bullet Cancer

Following 1

Rope Access / Adventure Sports / Webdesign
    1. There are no messages on Bullet Cancer's profile yet.
  • Signature

Health and Safety Warning: Lead gives you cancer. Avoid bullets!

Intel Core i5 3450 3.1 GHz | Z77 Chipset (Ivy) | 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    ATI Radeon HD 5770 Series 1GB DDR5 | SSD HDD | Windows 7 64bit

About

Rope Access / Adventure Sports / Webdesign
    A gamer since I was 10, back in 1985. I've played ans still play as much as I can, nearly all genres of games apart from sports and driving games.

Played the original Planetside for about 12 months divided over 3 different periods of about 4 months each. Loved PS. It is still one of my games of reference.

I'm a jack of all trades, immensely curious with interests spanning from the nerdy videosgames and e-sports (Korean Starcraft Competitions) to physical stuff like rock climbing and kayaking or the creative stuff like design and marketing.

In games, especially in MMOs, I'm mostly a socializer but also an explorer. I detest soloing and love support roles, especially stuff like crowd control mage types. Everquest was a complete addiction and by far the game I played the most, something like over 3600 hours. In shooters i love the devious play style, luring people into traps. Nothing feels sweeter than that moment of panic when you catch them with their pants down.

These days I'm a father of a 5-year old daughter. I love it. Yet, it radically limits my free time. My solution is to play during the night and sleep less. Can't do it everyday though or I turn into a zombie. This means I play mostly in US servers as the European are empty at that time. Lag sucks but what can you do. I used to play PS with 350ms pings. You get used to it.

I really hope PS2 becomes a huge success. It a game I've been waiting for for a very long time.

Cheers.