BengalTiger's Recent Activity

1. BengalTiger replied to the thread New curse words.

Higby!!!

Dec 10, 2023
  2. BengalTiger replied to the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

That was like the defining feature of that weapon... It opened up a derp gun for Vanu if the player could plan 5 seconds ahead. Guess...

Nov 29, 2023
  3. BengalTiger replied to the thread [Suggestion] The spawn system makes starting and maintaining new battles hard.

But then you can still throw the whole platoon at once - only everyone gets a slightly longer delay. My point is to make it work similar...

Nov 29, 2023
  4. BengalTiger replied to the thread [Suggestion] The spawn system makes starting and maintaining new battles hard.

Just adding timers to each individual spawn should fix this (if only in contested bases). Let's say 1 player can spawn every 5 seconds per...

Nov 27, 2023
  5. BengalTiger replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Honestly I think the Harasser is fine, but as written above, it is not designed for the mission you want to use it for. Now go to Hossin,...

Nov 27, 2023
  6. BengalTiger liked FLHuk's post in the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

I once had a Vanguard shoot me so hard my next five lightnings explode and my £500 taken from my bank account. The next day my boss...

Nov 25, 2023