Mattherson down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by VSDerp, Dec 14, 2012.

1. maximus

Problem on mattherson is NC own the sky getting kinda boring pushing VS-TR nubs around. Hopefully darkfall will be a challenge next week.
  2. Cronik94

Have the VS ever been relevant on this server? They always get steam rolled by the other two factions.
  3. ZeroFighter

Rofl you sure you're on the right server??

Truly though no one owns the skies, the faction with the most population on a certain continent with the most planes in the air owns the skies, sometimes it's VS, sometimes it's NC, sometimes it's TR. Most of the times it's each faction on each continent.

The vast majority of pilots you included maximus are pretty average at best, when they fight other pilots it's up to who shoots first or who got the jump first. However there are aces in each faction, who has the best aces is purely opinion.

tl;dr if you want a challenge pm me and I'll give you one maximus, I'll record it and post it in this thread too.
  4. Aquaman56

and this is crazy...
  5. ZeroFighter

VS is the first (and only I believe) faction to have taken over all three continents at the same time on this server, the first one to cont lock as well (esamir). It varies depending on populations, but all three factions are pretty much exactly the same. Maybe your anti VS bias is clouding your vision.
    • Up x 1
  6. Naterian

LOL bold words...especially with the reaver's current state.
  7. Cinc

But my servers down, so call me maybe?
  8. Manhattan

Down for 45 minutes.

Can we at least get some notification that SOE is aware of the problem and are working on a fix? Maybe even an ETA?
  9. Braken

So... any word on why it's down?
  10. Corewin

:D Zero
  11. VSDerp

forget all this argueing i want the server back up i didnt buy 7 day extra exp for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Confirmed mates, Matherson is down. No ETA but I promise I'll let you know once I get more info. :D
    • Up x 4
  13. TheGroggyOne

Actually, the argueing is keeping the thread up top, so eventually, they'll see it.
    • Up x 2
  14. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I'll sticky it ;) No need for you guys to stress about being heard. Trust me, we're on it. :)
    • Up x 4
  15. VSDerp

ya you got a point there +1 keep arguing guys lol
  16. TSR AlexS Customer Service

17. witherstaff

Everyone must be off watching the Hobbit and no one is around to fix the server.
  18. VSDerp

i wanna see that movie
  19. aceofspudz

Look on the bright side, it wasn't a 1 hour boost! I wonder if anyone has ever bought one of those.
    • Up x 2
  20. Dmanered

I wanna see it in 48fps. Only 2 theatres showing it in my area. Really hyped but I bet its going to be crowded as hell.
    • Up x 1