T32 Bull

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Lord Robert, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Lord Robert

"The T32 Bull will provide an adaptable solution to long or short range combat but has a slow reload."

I see it can use all sorts of attachments as well.
    As I read it, it is supposed to be good at long range and short range, but have a "slow reload"
    Has anyone bought this and certed it out yet? Is it a total beast or what?
  2. gunshooter

I trialled it and as far as I can tell it's a slightly inferior CARV-S. Waiting for dataminers to come out with the weapon stats before I decide for sure.
  3. Pankadin

You sure i need to know before i waste my monies
  4. Blaf

How does this short range/long range combination work?
  5. absolofdoom

They idea I'm getting from this is that they nerfed the Carv and made a new one so we'd have to buy it?
    • Up x 2
  6. TheBloodEagle

When I quick glanced at it the only difference I saw in the menu is that the Bull has 60 rounds and it says it reloads faster actually...I don't get it. It also has 1 more bar added to accuracy. I might be wrong, I'll check it out again in a couple minutes.
    Also, couldn't they have given us at least something different looking?
  7. TheBloodEagle

When do we get these back or a similar look?

[IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. Krugan

I like the look of those rifles. I wish our guns looked different from each other.
  9. Lord Robert

Well reports are they did seriously nerf the CARV and CARV-S so apparently this is the replacement
  10. DarkMatter223

I really hope that isnt the start of a pattern. Nerf the gun everyone uses so they buy the new one.
    • Up x 2
  11. Kaerius

Well according to the CARV/CARV-S stealth nerf thread, they were actually untouched(raw data). And yes they still dominate like nothing else, on patch day, without much time to re-adjust if there had been a change. I'm thinking this is strictly an imaginary nerf, but if there's any change, it's probably a more universal change to how recoil/CoF behaves, again, all the actual numbers are identical to before the patch.

Sad really because they need a nerf.
  12. Lord Robert

Turns out, according to the google stat sheet, the bull has the fastest reload speed of all other TR LMG's. (3.4s/4s) and its major downside is low ROF @ 652. Also it is apparently more accurate and has a better bloom vs all other TR LMG's.
    I think the 652 ROF is a bit slow, and will likely make its TTK poor.
    Its the most similar to the T16 from what I can tell stat wise.

"The T32 Bull will provide an adaptable solution to long or short range combat but has a slow reload."

I don't know WTF is going on over there at SOE. Patch notes are just completely bonkers. Its literally like the opposite of what they describe.
  13. Badname2490

After the CARV/CARVS nerf anything other than those two are good.
  14. absolofdoom

I think I'm just gonna stop playing HA for a few days because I don't know if the carv is really nerfed or not and there's nothing worse than wondering. Hopefully somebody figures out what's going on here.
  15. TheBloodEagle

Wish they could give back the 1680 certs I spent if they did.

#falsehope
  16. gunshooter

17. TheBloodEagle

Thanks Mr. Obvious.

It doesn't mean the person who made the Weapon Data Sheet did recheck the stats. They wouldn't know if there was a nerf because the changes (if any) were not posted in the change log, hence stealth nerf. There's a whole thread on things that were changed that WEREN'T mentioned in the Game Update 1 Log.
  18. gunshooter

The person who makes those datasheets does recheck the stats. I'm sorry that your mystical ghost change didn't occur and you're too proud and American to admit otherwise.
    • Up x 1
  19. TheBloodEagle

*golf clap*

[IMG]
  20. Ipecac

If those stats are accurate and up-to-date it's annoying for different reasons. The LA80 is still listed at 650 velocity, which means 1) imba and 2) the patch notes are even more wrong than previously thought.