What is this new art?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syllabear, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Syllabear

Why is it biased and not neutral? Do you think because you put some vs beating the **** out of a tr *** people will start playing purples more? Pretty delusional.

Please, add more neutral art.
  2. RainbowDash9

theres a few for each faciton. everyone wins and loses sometimes.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nintyuk

There is exactly 2 for each faction, one for each faction triumphing over another. While being a NC main my favourite is the one with the prowler. The Vanguard one is a close second.
    • Up x 1
  4. Exitus Acta Probat

Didn't you watch that old trailer?

War isn't neutral... its hell.
  5. Syllabear

With neutral I meant to show them fighting instead of a faction humillated and outnumbered. Its like a preview of what is going to happen to you ingame.
    • Up x 3
  6. WeRelic

Well, at least they're not realistic.

If they were, you'd see a bunch of NC shooting one another, a TR harasser at render distance with a gatekeeper, and a VS max crying in a corner with ZOE.
    • Up x 4
  7. Sh4n4yn4y

Guys. This is the... ah, questionable fellow who claims that the TR and VS have an alliance against the NC. He may be a new account, but he's definitely a Nerfside native.

If we ignore it, maybe it'll go away.
    • Up x 2
  8. Nody

People complained that the NC Biolab screen was biased; Devs finally fix it and people complain it's not fair... Clearly the Devs can never do anything right no matter what they do with certain people (Personally I like it).
    • Up x 5
  9. Demigan

boo hoo?

The only reason why I would think that's me getting murdered in the middle is because I'm smiling and about to detonate the C4 as I die.

These are just loading screens. They aren't biased, they are just some eye candy to look at while loading. And if you only think of the guy in the middle that's your problem. I would be thinking about either the people around you or how many kills you can get now that you can shoot in all directions!
    Oh and I would think "damn those guys that surround me are stupid. I'm captured, can't redeploy for some reason and still they murder me? Good! Now I can respawn!"

So whichever way you look at it, it's always positive.
    Unless you are deliberately trying to make it negative that is, but in that case, nothing will please you anyway. So there's no reason to do anything for you is there?
  10. JobiWan

It's hardly new either, they're all copyright 2014. I'm not really a fan, although it's nice to see something different, I find the style of them a bit camp.
    • Up x 1
  11. Jedediah42

I've been playing the game for three years, and have never actually posted to a forum before - but I just have to say how horrible the new art is. It's not that it's biased, or artistically bad (and it ain't great) - it's just ugly as hell thematically. Someone on their knees about to be executed? This is really what gets people excited here? I have to say it turns my stomach and I'm really not interested in seeing this every time I login. Holy crap.
    • Up x 1
  12. Bush82

I like them, i also liked the biolab one too. If it bothers you get an SSD they will only be on your screen for 10 seconds max.
  13. Nintyuk

That one he's being disarmed, look that he's dropping his knife.
  14. Pikachu

What if TR was green and NC was red? :eek:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  15. Darkence Evil Taco

nice pics, but you missed 1 nc blue on the right. and tr in nc pic is still red. or are you showing how nc team kill and there's always one nc who doesn't work with the group
  16. Pikachu

Too much work to fix these things. I just added a HSL layer and changed hue of red and blue.
  17. Moridin6

RIGHT

i was looking for more like we had just Not with NC centered.

now were ritually gutting people not even on the battlefield.. Thats not Vanu, not MY Vanu. we kill quick and then go party.

the TR one where everyone is lazing around is particularly disturbing.. "guess we'll kill this guy, nothing else to do" "Oh ive got to see this closer, let me kneel right next to him" background guy " eh we do this everyday"
  18. Hawall5O

The art is nice.
    But 1 you can't pick up a grenade, 2 you can't hold a repair gun and a pistol,
    3 you can't grab some one buy the neck, 4 you can't capture some one and then execute them.
    Number 4 and 3 piss me off the most. So are you trying to make this game like all the other games?
    Some one should of looked at the content and not that it just looked pretty.
    That shows bad taste on your part.
  19. FieldMarshall

The one with the prowlers and the TR executing the NC caught my attention.
    He is using an AMP to execute the NC. That is seriously going to get messy...
  20. ElGordo95

Quick question: Why do you even care ?

Back in March 2013 when I started playing we had horrible lags, glitching through the ground on regular basis, horrible balancing in many things, partially bad base design and tons of other technical issues and gameplay bugs (THERE WAS EVEN ONCE A BAD PATCH WHICH DID OVERHEAT YOUR SYSTEM LIKE A DARN BAKERY OVEN !!)

AND YOU DO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN CARE A LITTLE BIT ABOUT FLIPPIN' LOADING SCREENS ?

Well I guess it`s your choice but why bother like seriously...