Thanks for the Wasted Time.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy3129, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Slyguy3129

Hello, I spent all day three days ago downloading this game from Steam.

I spent about three hours trying to learn how to play this game before I needed to turn my attention elsewhere.

From the next time I logged on up till now, Koltyr has been broken. You can't spawn or do anything. I log on today, and there is a new patch. I breath a sigh of relief thinking finally, I'll be able to play.

Nope, it is still broken. So my only choice is to play with the no life BR100+s, or not play at all.

I'll take the not play at all. I'm uninstalling this piece of s.h.i.t, and never looking back.

So again, thanks for the wasted time, and before I go, go f. u. c. k yourselves.

Yours Truly,
    A potential customer lost
  2. Hegeteus

Well, you just picked a bad time to start playing. Although I'm not sure if this is no longer justifiable since this seems to happen in every patch nowadays, leaving some bugs and permanent loss of performance behind even after some fixes :oops:
    • Up x 2
  3. DooDooBreff

you are way too informed to be a new player.... nice try tho 2/10
    • Up x 7
  4. Savadrin

I demote this to 1/10 for lack of originality.
    • Up x 10
  5. TheChris

WORD !
    • Up x 2
  6. Villanuk

Your the story teller and your FAKE story must be told.
    • Up x 2
  7. Goldmonk

Next thing we know, you're gonna come back and say how we hated you and how much the community sucks. You'll tell all your little buddies about how they should never play. But here's the thing. You wasted your time making an account for the forums and typing up this "review", instead of uninstalling the game and just playing another game. If you had come here for help as a new player, you'd be flooded with tips, suggestions, and even people asking you to join their public squad to teach you. Maybe playing with the "no-lifes" is beneficial. You might run into one who can give you a few tips and even some encouragement. But no, you chose to ***** and whine. You are the poison of the gaming world and, to be frankly honest, I'm glad you're leaving this game. Have a good **** day,
    • Up x 3
  8. CovertYank

Man you're so triggered. Calm those tats
    • Up x 2
  9. eldarfalcongravtank

needed to turn your attention elsewhere? looks like you have never been interested in this game in the first place. dont worry though, it's probably better that you leave and never come back

yes, we BR100s started fully decked out and fully skilled and are just here to stomp little noobs who dont know nothing about this game and will probably ragequit within 10 mins of playing. we BR100 did not start small either, we have always been BR100 and weren't stomped by other more skillful players ever...nonono... WE BR100 IZ SKILL, YOU IZ NUTTIN!

"and before i go off the forums, i need to boost my reallife ego a little bit by insulting the game, community and developers. i show that i am fully intellectually superior, and that they can do NOTHING against it. HA! HA! time to chalk up another victory at my majestic board of nerdrage right next to my collection of sticky yugioh cards and empty mountain dew bottles that i use as makeshift toilet"
    • Up x 4
  10. cobaltlightning

• Up x 1
  11. Liewec123

shame, you seemed like such a nice person to add to our community...

don't let the door hit you!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. Diilicious

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  13. Nefaris

i did not know that DBG needed all you neckbeards to protect its image its someones op
  14. Rainproof

All in all I glad that you're not going to be in Planetside 2. It's a fun place, I've been enjoying the hell out of game since beta and I don't believe you have anything to offer. Bye!
    • Up x 2
  15. Savadrin

My neckbeard said that you're not good enough to reference him, even indirectly. Please fix asap.
    • Up x 2
  16. Nefaris

lol why don't you guys get a life go do something else i don't even think you guys play the game all you do is dog posts and ridicule other peoples opinions other than your own and if you are trying to get a job at DBG they will never hire you guys your pr is crap with people like you guy ps2 might have 10 players per server before to long
  17. Goldmonk

I thought you left the game months ago. Do you do anything other than say the game is crap?
    • Up x 3
  18. Nefaris

see what i just said is confermed you dont play the game all you do is get on here and troll post you keep records on post ops that you dont agree with this forum is for anyone who wants to use it so go blow yourself goldmonk you scab
  19. Sulsa

Dude, you move your mouse and put the middle of your screen, designated by a sight picture of some sort, on the head of another dude and press the left mouse button.
    • Up x 3
  20. Savadrin

LOL, why don't you guys get a life, [or] go do something else? I don't even think you guys play the game, all you do is dog [vern.] posts and ridicule other people's opinions. other than your own and If you are trying to get a job at DBG, they will never hire you guys. Your P.R. is crap; with people like you guys ps2 might [only] have 10 players per server before too long.

OK now your troll post is fixed, but you're still an idiot.

I give you 2/10, but that high rating is only because you got some people before I could even respond to this.

I actually had to edit this to complete the edit on the troll post because I missed some things. So many bads in one long sentences.
    • Up x 3