Stop neglecting the adrenaline pump!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Jun 9, 2015.

1. CapEnTrade

What ever happened to the promised rework and cert-line for the most worthless suite slot?
    Quite frankly anyone can think of numerous ways to implement an improved version with a cert line, and it's not like tweaking the values on a spreadsheet is hard...

They've simply forgotten about it probably because it's the least used suite slot and it's not hard to tell why that is. Outside of being kinda cheap it has no merit because a small pretty much non-notable 10% run speed increase is a pathetic "advantage" compared to literally any other suite slot...

It sucks, this is getting really old. Fix it like you told us you would!

Some actual quotes I've gathered from the community forums and reddit, Not excluding the "positive" ones.

I also recently asked 20 people in-game via PMs what they thought of adrenaline pump.

The community has spoken. Drag that pimple covered programmer out of the break room and sit him down until hes fixed it!
  2. FateJH

I was unaware the developers promised its modification. Was this supposed to be bundled with the ill-fated Light Assault update?
    • Up x 2
  3. Morti

Never use it anymore.

Perhaps make it a default class cert line like the hacking speed upgrades for infiltrators. Maybe replace Triage with it too.

Triage sucks.
    • Up x 2
  4. Leftconsin

Triage would be better if healing yourself wasn't so easy.
    Pump would be better if it actually applied to all movement. And also it should be a cert line with better bonuses available.
    • Up x 2
  5. Imp C Bravo

I tried it -- was less than impressed <.<
    • Up x 1
  6. cbplayer

This thread = cherry picking
    • Up x 1
  7. prodo123

Most of the time I don't even acknowledge its existence
  8. CapEnTrade

Hardly anyone uses it, there is simply not enough value.

Why don't you go ask 20 people then?
    We're just trying to fix a crappy and neglected suite slot here that could be really cool, don't mind us.
  9. Vargs

this post = garbage
    • Up x 3
  10. cbplayer

I know, you should work on your posts more
    • Up x 1
  11. CapEnTrade

way?
    Further I would like to say that one liners such as this do little good aside from filling space, care to expound? Or were you just dropping keystrokes in the least mentally demanding way?
  12. cbplayer

I dunno maybe there something I don't like that you are calling something crap because you got some 20 random people from a game played by hundreds and maybe that doesn't properly represent the opinion of the community
  13. CapEnTrade

I guarantee you it does. I guarantee anyone can repeat this poll and get a similar result.
    Every thread on this always has a large majority of support.
    The Devs already acknowledged a while ago that it's pretty much crap.
    The facts show it to be nearly the least used as well as having the least tangible advantage making it so that it's almost never used over the other suite slots.
  14. cbplayer

I know, we both in the same side
    lets go fix that piece of crap
  15. CapEnTrade

YEEEEEEAH!
    LET'S FIX THIS CRAP! :D
  16. Shaengar

It's actually good if you go stalker with power knife primary as it lets you chase down running targets.
  17. SarahM

I unlocked Adrenaline Pump on LA, but then I accidentaly drifters.
  18. Pikachu

Raise the sh***y 10% to 100% and make to apply to all of the body's movement. Run faster, walk faster, reload faster, change weapon faster.
  19. stalkish

I use it 100% of the time on LA.
    Its fine imo.
    Then again i like to spend time with items to get to know the quirks, not just request on OP toy.
  20. JobiWan

I tried it for a session, didn't seem worth the sacrifice of something useful in the slot, the speed increase is barely noticeable.
    • Up x 1