[Suggestion] Buff the jaguar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, May 18, 2015.

1. Ballto21

This weapon is terrible. First off, it shakes like it has parkinsons, second its terrible at any range. In cqc? Lol nope the guy with a gd7f (should be a ******* tr weapon) out DPSes you. Mid range? Lol nope bulletdrop makes headshots impossible, VS solstice dunks 100% of the time. Long range? See point 2.

Give it another 250 rof and lower its jitter.
  2. Xiad

You really do have plenty of ideas, don't you?
  3. Ballto21

You have to admit, no matter how much you dislike me, i am entertaining. At least mildly.
    • Up x 2
  4. Scr1nRusher

• Up x 7
  5. Xiad

Who said I disliked you? That's an interesting assumption.

Also, I haven't hit on the entertainment factor yet. Perhaps I'm just not very good at reading between the lines.

Anyway, I'm sure you have some meaningful things to say, but seeing your name as the author of every fifth thread is making my mind subconsciously ignore you. Safety mechanism, I guess. Either way, carry on. So long as you aren't harming anyone...
  6. 00000000000000000000

Ballto 2: Electric Boogaloo
    • Up x 4
  7. Scr1nRusher

Ballto 3: the Balltoing
  8. Lord_Avatar

Can't wait for the Scr1ning and the inevitable C&C memes...
    • Up x 1
  9. LazyAsian

Ballto ****poster best ****poster
  10. gigastar

No, i see you posting up to 4 threads a day here and i wonder just what it is you doing with your life.
    • Up x 2
  11. Scr1nRusher

hahahaha
  12. Joexer

Balto, you never stop impressing me. However in my hiatus from PS2 I have noticed you have had at least one thread on the front page since MARCH. Dont take this the wrong way you do have some valid posts and mildly entertaining input. BUT PLZ for the love of God, Get a Life.
  13. Ballto21

im a freelance accountant who works from home and have painted over 70,000 points of warhammer miniatures.

i have nothing better to do
    • Up x 1
  14. Joexer

You're an adult!!!?
  15. Ballto21

YOURE SURPRISED?

im 23
  16. Joexer

Im suprised you made it that far.
    • Up x 3
  17. Rogueghost

Honestly I can never tell when a Ballto post is serious or not.
    • Up x 5
  18. gigastar

Yeah... if its coming down to that it may be time for you to cast about for another MMO to play.
  19. Ballto21

i was in archeage, that ship sunk (pun intended)
  20. Ballto21

oh ive been punched in the face more times than i can count, and ive almost died in a mugging