fix friendly fire please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by alucarD22, Dec 28, 2014.

1. alucarD22

Friendly fire has gotten way out of hand, you die more from friendly fire than you do to enemies now. The game isn't even really playable due to how much damage you take just from friendlies.
  2. steverogers

Maybe it's time to realize that if you go in someone's line of fire their bullets are going to hit you.
    • Up x 16
  3. Leftconsin

No, FF is a big problem.
    • Up x 1
  4. steverogers

Only to those who think they're playing PVE and that all the other ''units'' around them should do what they want them to do.
    • Up x 4
  5. Leftconsin

No, I've been instagibbed by team mates who decided to turn on friendlies quite a bit.
    Or roaming bands of TK squads that switch factions to help their former faction take a hotly contested base.
    Or dedicated team killers that despite months of 100% team kill kill boards are still allowed to roam free.
    Or careless grenade throws.
    Or people that want to thank you for reviving them with a team kill.
    Or team mates that just think it is funny to C4 your just pulled tank.
    And just the people who team kill you and send you tells mocking you about how they just team killed you.
    • Up x 2
  6. steverogers

But you know what's funny? It's how you complain so hard about dying to teammates when your
    teamkill rate is higher than your teamkilled rate. I have proof of my statement too, unlike all of yours.

http://planetside.tk/#LeftConsin

Quality over quantity bob. You learn this in children movies.
    • Up x 6
  7. Leftconsin

Those people all wanted me dead.
    • Up x 1
  8. Xind

Careless grenade throws and ******* Harassers drivers constitute the majority of TK instances that I receive. Sometimes I will strafe in front of an ally, or more frequently, an ally will RUN to where I am standing and then attempt to shoot while standing inside my model...like what in the **** is the plan behind that?

But there is no real solution to this problem beyond your own situational awareness. Some TKs are unavoidable. FOr instance, two allies are firing on a target between them and as the target dies bullets fly through where he was and murder the other ally. I totally did this the other day.

Also, lol. Apparently, I'ved TKED 1.9 of my last thousand vs 3.11 times TKed. I feel like I need to shore up those ally killing numbers...
  9. steverogers

Oh I'm sorry! I should've known that you are such an important person that dozens and dozens of players go out of their way just to try to teamkill you, and that they are so bad that they can't kill an average player like you from behind.

But you know, let's say your bs was true. How toxic are you to your faction for them to send dozens and dozens of players just to hunt you down?

See, even when we believe in your ridiculous stories you manage to destroy your own arguments.
    • Up x 2
  10. Leftconsin

Average? I'm terrible at this game.
  11. taxidriver

What exactly makes you think he`s average? Because of TR?
  12. HadesR

13. GoyoElGringo

They could definitely tune down friendly fire a bit. Some people feel that would increase explosives spam. Ok, then tune it down for everything but explosives. And make it 0% for vehicles running over teammates. I'm sick of the game's poor lag compensation giving my TKs when I wasn't even close to hitting someone.
    • Up x 1
  14. Leftconsin

I'm sick of team killing people that are standing just inside my model enough to get hit by my bullets, but not to appear on my screen.
    • Up x 1
  15. Movoza

Seeing your TK stats, you've killed about 22 more friendly people than dying to them in your last 1000 deaths/kills. 6,27% teamkills vs 4,66% being teamkilled in the last thousand deaths/kills. As a reminder, 11 of your deaths are also suicides.

Most people have a TK % below 5%

Friendly fire is at 100%, and it is good like that. Of course you have griefers, but you just can't stop that from happening.
    • Up x 2
  16. nuclearunicorn

Friendly fire isn't a problem and isn't going anywhere.
    • Up x 3
  17. Leftconsin

I'm terrible at this game. That is probably why.
  18. sagolsun

Maybe you're just not cut out to play a game with guns, tanks, bullets and people trying to hurt each other? There's plenty of games without dangerous things like firearms. I heard Mario Kart is good and fun, you should give it a try instead.
    • Up x 1
  19. Movoza

Off topic: Don't disrespect the Mario Kart! It is the best with some friends and booze!
    • Up x 1
  20. breeje

i hate those team killers
    when i see them i hunt them down and team kill them LOL