Auto-Turret Test Feedback.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Cest7, Nov 10, 2014.

1. TheRunDown

Mine shoots people's feet.. it is supposed to do that?
    Or is it a visual error? I mean it just looks like it shoots the foot on my screen?
  2. TheRunDown

Ohh also, it would be awesome if they brought the Equipment Hud that was in PlanetSide 1.
    That tells you what you currently have deployed.

Would also be nice if I could see my Mines on the map..
  3. Tuco

My mood seems to be soured for H1Z1, the only other game in existence capable of supporting more than 64 players without choking. Yes that's quite technically proficient, but on the creative side yuck.
  4. Tuco

PS2 spitfires take forever to target
    PS1 spitfires targeted instantly

PS2 spitfires have a profile 10 times bigger, making them 10 times easier to hit than PS1 spitfires

PS2 spitfires can't damage vehicles
    PS1 spitfires damage vehicles

PS2 sptifires can't target cloaked
    PS1 spitfires can target cloaked

PS2 spitfires require you to stay stuck in engineer "class"
    PS1 spitfires didn't require you to stay in any "class"

PS2 has 1/10th the amount of spitfires
    PS1 a player could put down 10 spitfires

Oh oh oh how did PS1 ever survive with all that super-mega lag inducing spitfire OP'ness. Why bother even putting them in the game? They're totally useless for defense. They were deliberately designed to be completely useless.
    • Up x 2
  5. doombro

Learning that the hard way wasn't fun. :(
    • Up x 1
  6. barunedpat

As someone with tons of kills on defenseless cloakers i'd say they deserve a cloak that makes you invisible to atleast one thing in this game.
    • Up x 1
  7. Tuco

1/10th the profile with a LOD to match that 1/10th profile. 1000% more effective
    10 of em 10,000% more effective
    Could target vehicles, I'd count that as a 2X multiplier 20,000% more effective
    Targeted instantly, I'd count that as 3X multiplier 60,000% more effective
    Targeted cloaked, 1.5x multiplier 90,000% more effective

PS1 spitfires were 90,000% more effective than PS2 spitfires
    • Up x 1
  8. eldarfalcongravtank

the autoturret is all fine and good. but i really wish we could have some more modularity with it, like different weapon systems (default machinegun, canister launcher, rocket launcher, grenade launcher) or utility systems (smoke launcher, bubble shield, point-defense laser that shoots incoming rockets, area-of-effect EMP)