European servers are getting merged

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Jul 9, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

• Up x 15
  2. RadarX

We are currently talking with Server Smash to make this a reality.
    • Up x 22
  3. Regpuppy

Just as long as they learned from the last time. But I'm a fan of neutral names myself.
    • Up x 3
  4. NinjaTurtle

Would be incredible.

Will the winning server keep their name or will the server be renamed to a neutral name like what happened with Emerald?
  5. Scr1nRusher

depends on Drama and basic math.
  6. NoxiousPixel

Ceres desperately needs this!

I wouldn't mind another neutral name like Kuiper or Morgannis
    • Up x 1
  7. Prudentia

Miller vs Ceres pls. maybe all the zerglings could then be useful against the low Pop of Ceres :rolleyes:
  8. Plunutsud pls

It's about time!

Low pop was the main reason I started playing on Emerald over Ceres.
    • Up x 2
  9. Iridar51

Wow, I'm kinda joyful and scared at the same time. More people is a good thing, but this will radically change the server's established life.
    Will be interesting to test ourselves against another server.
    • Up x 2
  10. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 13
  11. Paqu

That would propably be the worst possible combination. Both Ceres and Miller have lots of TR and the least of VS players. Merging those two would make no sense whatsoever. Ceres + Woodman would be much better since Woodman has lots of VS that Ceres needs.
    • Up x 7
  12. lNeBl

Make sure everyone brushes up on their 3rd grade math before getting started.
    • Up x 3
  13. Pikachu

I (Cobalt player) want to merge with Ceres but then there would be NC overpop problems. :L
  14. Prudentia

On a EU Server? Cause i will Never ever again Play a Event on an US Server, as the only Thing that you Need to do to win everything is to jump once. because then you will warp below the floor for 10 seconds and win. no EU Player ever had fun in an Event on US Servers, not in Serversmash, not in Community Clash and not in regular Play on the testserver.
  15. NinjaTurtle

I'm based in England and there is nothing wrong with playing on East coast servers
    • Up x 1
  16. Plunutsud pls

Yeah, I'm all the way in the former USSR and play fine on Emerald with around 200ms.
    • Up x 2
  17. DJPenguin

Is this the revival of Werner? Or is that reserved for the very last remaining server
    • Up x 3
  18. andy_m

Me toooo... Perhaps apprehensive also. All those new peeps to meet...
  19. Ribero

I think the Cobalt Reddit wants to Merge with either Ceres or Woodman, though they worry about the potential [TRID] + [KOTV].
  20. Razeroth

Woodman and Miller?
    Woodman and Cobalt?