Mattherson/Waterson Merger coming sooooooooooon YESSSS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Epic High Five, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Maelthra

The loss of players is certainly regrettable and, if I had the choice, I would choose to have more people playing the game then to have the servers merged. However, given the fact that player numbers have dropped, I will gladly welcome a server merge so that, as a person still playing the game, I can enjoy larger fights at more times of the day than current.
    • Up x 1
  2. Pineapple Pizza!

So Mattherson cheers while Waterson grieves...

Didn't most of the Sol Tech groups die off on the merger?
  3. Silentnuke

Most did but the ones that held on are some of the best.
  4. Masterofm

Pish.... only Connery people get to have all the Connery goodness. Connery - Where scrubs become boys and boys become men.

You silly kids and your small time battles. Mua ha ha ha ha.
  5. Epic High Five

High pop = better retention

Look at Connery you idiots. They've got a lot of pop in a game where pop makes the game so they keep a lot of pop

This merger should've happened weeks ago
    • Up x 4
  6. EliteEskimo

This is awesome, both servers could use fresh competition and more numbers anyways. I'll be interested to see how many Waterson outfits survive and which ones end up merged into Mattherson outfits (Based on how the Soltech merger went anyways).

Oh and Waterson.....

[IMG]

• Up x 6
  7. HadesR

/InB4someoneSaysTheName ( and I'm not talking about Beetlejuice )
  8. Masterofm

Not only that but high population trains you to be a better player..... that or how to farm better.

I actually had quite a good laugh when someone said over yell chat that they were going to destroy me and all other Connery scrubs. I'm a pathetic ESF pilot on Connery standards and after I killed him and his two friends I thought it was kinda funny (was using banshee/rocket pods.) Later I was recanting the story to my friends and he asked what outfit he was in and apparently it was one that migrated to Connery Go Figure. Said he tends to knock out at least 4-5 dudes of a 10-16 man zerg before they bring him down. Granted he is a way better pilot then I.
  9. Maelthra

Candlejack?
  10. dreamcast87

Is Smedley trolling us? i think he is. STOP your TROLLING Smedley, STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    If this is true just means more bodies for me to shoot, which is good.:)
  11. VSDerp

I MADE IT HAPPEN! DERP DID IT GUYS
    • Up x 5
  12. Alarox

13. Epic High Five

#1 MATTHERSON SERVER DIPLOMAT KING OF OUR HEARTS
    • Up x 4
  14. Negator

I can only think of 1 that matters at all.
  15. Negator

• Up x 2
  16. VSDerp

<3 I DID IT FOR US IWEARY FOR US BRO....WALKS AWAY IN THE SHADOWS.
    • Up x 1
  17. Epic High Five

:tips fedora:
  18. GrandpaFlipfox

I'm for anything that stops things like this from happening at 5:30pm on a Friday. Waterson VS/TR desperately need a morale boost.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Outreach

Cool, just what I wanted, to deal with more obnoxious mankids.
    • Up x 2
  20. EliteEskimo

Well done, let me guess.. Twitter?:p

Well many of the complaints I've heard was

1. Can't handle or don't want the competitive atmosphere Mattherson will bring

2. Can't handle the highly competitive players/outfits and general try hards on Mattherons

3. Don't want to have to step their game up and get better.

4. GINYU FORCE RULES/Dramattherson:D

5. Some might not be admitting it, but are afraid their outfits will get ravaged by Mattherson outfits like a pack of wolves and then be forced to merge with Mattherson's outfits to survive. (If it's anything like Soltech that's what will happen with only the best of Waterson's outfits surviving, but being on TIW you should be sitting pretty)
    • Up x 1