Crash on character login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaken_U, Mar 27, 2014.

1. PSPlayer76

SOE ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: what the f..k are you doing......
    • Up x 1
  2. RDKillerITA

Got the same problem when I'm trying to login with my miller char....
  3. 458Magnum

Seems like it was less than a week ago that I logged in on my VS (only thing I have) and none of the enemy empires were there...turned out that they all crashed on log in. Today, after the patch, looks like it is VS that can't log in! Crashes straight to desktop after selecting Connery...and I notice that prior to this it shows a low VS population on Connery. Normal for this time of day, but it seems to be growing.

Is there a way to back out this patch and play without it? Otherwise, the patch is the end of the game till fixed.
  4. TheChippewa

It's awesome just awesome go to play my favorite game after the patch BOOM crash to desktop after picking my character.
  5. Stevenmadcap

Yep same here crashes to desktop what makes me laugh is if you type SOE in game it replaces it with the Best Company in the world ha ha lol YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING
  6. TRick Shot

Is there any response please SoE?
    C'mon you are making me regret rage-uninstalling BF4 last week! That's bad!
  7. locowolf

Might be time to roll back to Tuesdays code....
  8. Stevenmadcap

Remember the game does come from The Best Company in The World lol SOE
  9. LemonKey

UNABLE TO LOGIN TO CONNERY AND CRASH EVERY TIME
  10. ChampagneDragon

Add me to the list of unable to log in. Select character, click play, back to desktop. Tried both Waterson and Mattherson servers.
  11. fdykn

same here!
  12. Ezio91FF

Made a fresh new char on miller, can't login, the game crashes after i press start. SOE what the hell man :(
  13. DarthLang

Well I just tried to run Planetside and well... I couldn't get onto my char on Connary... I tried to make a new char on a different server and I could look around but I couldn't move... PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!!
  14. ArmchairAthlete

My 6 month membership is due to renew mid April however there is no way on earth I'm letting that happen when there are problems with seemingly every update they bring out. This is a members' double XP weekend and they don't have a stable game - how on earth does SOE think they are going to attract new memberships by consistently messing up? It's a joke...
  15. Pritch

i have the same problem just instant ctd every time i click play
  16. asmodraxus

Sigh, unstable patch day strikes again, might I be so bold as to suggest a roll back to a more stable build and then restest the "live" version so as to locate the screw up.
  17. Tedd

same crap here, ps2 still feels like beta.
  18. CaptainButtes

Immediate and complete CTD on trying to connect to Ceres, log in fine on Woodman.
  19. Guildion

WE CAN T PLAY ON MILLER SINCE LAST HOTFIX !!! WAKE UP SOE !!! CRASH EVERYTIME AT LOGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Morgrym

I get a CTD instantly when I try to log in to Connery VS, but I was able to log into Waterson TR no problem. Tried changing gfx etc but it just won't let me in Connery. >_<