Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. PayTheP1iper

I thought the class quiz was fixed? Pretty sure none of my characters can take it.
  2. Exonis

Ahh yes, the good ol' mystery amnesia drink we call double exp weekend, please, may I have a glass?
    It'll make me forget about the all the 30-something broken things I find with this game for a bit.
  3. Ransurian

Here's a picture from earlier this morning. My beautiful AV killing machine looks ridiculously silly with any exteriors applied.

[IMG]
  4. LadiesMan217

Expect that SOE makes patches that creates more new problems. It's their dumb habit making unstable patches. You people will eventually learn to get pissed at them. Good luck ;)
  5. Goldmetal13

Did the maintenance finish yet becuase when i try it stays at 95% for a half hour
  6. Goldmetal13

Did the Maontenance finish yet because when i try it stays at 95% for a half hour and i kept trying 20x and still does the same thing
  7. ncDieseL

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
    • Up x 1
  8. cruczi

Still 3/6 of my characters haven't had the quiz. Tried restarting the game and logging in again.
  9. orivar

the game is steel not working!!

Game Error G10

Malfunction:

We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.
  10. PayTheP1iper

At least some of them got it. The only character I ever got it on was when the quiz released.
  11. Aigen

Still experiencing crashes at about 15 - 30 min intervals
  12. JorgeSarcos

RadarX i really like those comments you put in between ( ) jajajajaja dont get rid of them man ;) (previous patch were hilarious too)
  13. ncDieseL

Rebooting the server (Miller) 4 minutes before the end of an alert yesterday was very uncool. Could it really have not waited 4 minutes? The least you could have done was put broadcasts out earlier during the alert, so we could have not bothered playing it. Instead there was a single broadcast about 3 minutes before the server actually rebooted.
  14. cruczi

Am I the only one who slightly dislikes the random so-called "humor"? I don't mean to be a dick towards RadarX, but I just don't find them that funny, and don't see what place humor has in patch notes. To me, this is just another facet of SOE's lack of professional grip on their game. Imagine NVIDIA having "humoristic" comments among the release notes of new WHQL drivers... it'd be stupid.
  15. Mahariel

Can we get an option in the settings to remove the new death screen? Not only is it hideous, but it's far too much information. I can honestly say that never have I wondered what weapon attachments contributed towards my death... I've also been stuck on twice and been forced to quit. At the very least I would like to be able to click to bypass the death screen, rather than 'Press any key'...
  16. RadarX

We are looking into an issue with it right now.
  17. NoobTrooper

Well,I still didny take the Quiz in my NC and TR
  18. RadarX

This is a bit off topic, but yesterdays issues were serious enough that it had to be done as soon as it was feasible. Unfortunately for you guys that was near the end of an Alert. It's certainly not ideal nor what we would prefer.
  19. TRick Shot

Personally I quite like them. They are separate sentence to the actual patch note and not blended into them, so there is no confusion.

I don’t think it’s fair to compare to an nvidia patch note. You play PS2 for fun, so humorous patch notes are fun. You update GPU drivers purely for functionality, so the patch notes are purely factual.
  20. d_carey Developer

Looks like we missed some folks with the Quiz grant. We're looking into it.