Camos

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mightgocrazy, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Mightgocrazy

My camos are still not back.....
    • Up x 2
  2. Tydien

Me too. This is getting more than annoying.
  3. Kitakami

Same here. No camos.

I have a ProSieben account.
  4. Dethleffs

5. Molewurf

+1 here - Still no camo exept for the one out of the new player quiz or those wds-rewards- every camo purchased with sc is not avalible
  6. xaastr0m

I have the same problem.
    wonder how long it will take to fix this :confused:
  7. VexMex

+1 Here too, i hate this really! fix this ****! i paid for that!
    • Up x 2
  8. WiredTexan

+1. All the camos I purchased with SC are not available.
    • Up x 2
  9. Antem

Same here. STILL no camo's back. No One-Year-anniversary camo. No Hyper camo. I bought the damn super bundle that gave me all the non-player made camo's except Forest Ground. That thing cost like 10k SC ffs!! Still stuck with Loyal Soldier...

As a player that started playing PS2 in November 2012, i would say that i have put up with ALOT.
    So i ask: HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH?!!
    When will this game TRULY come out of its early beta stage?!
  10. iccle

Same here
  11. RadarX

We are looking into this right now.
  12. Thurwell

Even the cell camo I was supposed to get from the quiz is gone. I find that kind of funny. All I have is the loyalty camo.
  13. RadarX

It's very hard not to call that ironic...

I know it's frustrating folks but everyone who posted here is getting looked at. We hope to have a solution very soon.
    • Up x 6
  14. wijse

I have also lost all my camouflages that I have bought the past year. The only camouflage I have right now is the cells one that I got for free and feel naked without my camouflage. Was the patch that we got today supposed to fix the camouflage bug? If you are unable to fix this problem I would like to get reimbursed with station cash so I can buy my camos back.
    • Up x 1
  15. zu2

Same here, no purchased camos available.
  16. VexMex

very well sayed
  17. Seizure

hopfully it gets fixed quick
  18. Seizure

* i also lost all my 7 days exp boosts
  19. ZenzotuskeN

I think all Camo's should have just been refunded rather then exchanged to this new universal camo item as they were in-fact removed and re-added as an universal camo item.
  20. CapnHands

Same, still missing